ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

I feel a bit more in control now. I know it's all in my weeklies but after the profiteroles I started having a real guilt trip...especially when my sd brought down a family bar of galaxy and we worked out that eating a whole one of them was less pp than 6 profiteroles and light cream!!

Anyway day done no more food eaten. Breakfast planned, lunch and work treats in my lunch bag, dinner planned and out of the freezer so nothing should change and 3 points left for if needed tomorrow :)

Hey Hun just catching up on the diary.
Glad the car is sorted now.
Is there another family member that could maybe sit next to your SD when she is learning? My dad used to take my cousin out as he used to just clash with his own parents but he used to listen to my dad and it worked well.

Those currys sound amazing!! I love a good curry and garlic nann!
Loving the look of the chicken and mushrooms in white wine sauce, you cook such nice things very inspiring, you should start a recipe thread.

I think planning a day/week in advance is a great idea I always find my week goes better when I do that. If I haven't planned and I'm really hungry then I'm always more likely to grab anything regardless of how many PP.

What a difference in your bra size! I must admit I don't think I've ever been measured properly which is terrible really. I guess it's something I should go and get done.

Congrats on the 1LB loss Hun and good luck for the week ahead xx

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun just catching up on the diary.
Glad the car is sorted now.
Is there another family member that could maybe sit next to your SD when she is learning? My dad used to take my cousin out as he used to just clash with his own parents but he used to listen to my dad and it worked well.

Those currys sound amazing!! I love a good curry and garlic nann!
Loving the look of the chicken and mushrooms in white wine sauce, you cook such nice things very inspiring, you should start a recipe thread.

I think planning a day/week in advance is a great idea I always find my week goes better when I do that. If I haven't planned and I'm really hungry then I'm always more likely to grab anything regardless of how many PP.

What a difference in your bra size! I must admit I don't think I've ever been measured properly which is terrible really. I guess it's something I should go and get done.

Congrats on the 1LB loss Hun and good luck for the week ahead xx

I am ok sitting beside her - she was just such a madam and so ungrateful but she has driven a few times now and is better and more confident so it's all good now.

That chicken was from a sauce mix - I don't generally have time to cook meals and there are very few things we all like although I am doing a few new recipes this week.

You should go and get measured. It's a great feeling to be in a correct size bra and being in the incorrect bra can damage your breast tissue. It really changes your shape too and I feel a lot more confident now. Still can't believe how big my boobs are though.

Xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
I feel a bit more in control now. I know it's all in my weeklies but after the profiteroles I started having a real guilt trip...especially when my sd brought down a family bar of galaxy and we worked out that eating a whole one of them was less pp than 6 profiteroles and light cream!!

Anyway day done no more food eaten. Breakfast planned, lunch and work treats in my lunch bag, dinner planned and out of the freezer so nothing should change and 3 points left for if needed tomorrow :)

That's good that you feel more in control now,you always do well so am sure you will be fine :0)

Well today has gone to plan.

B - Weetabix and milk - 4pp
L - tuna salad with sweetcorn and 1tbsp extra light mayo - 2p and tomato slim a soup as I was freezing - 1pp
D - pork loin steak, ww carrot and swede mash, veg and gravy - 14pp

Snacks - chocolate and vanilla biscuit - 2pp, Greek yoghurt - 2pp, sweet pecan - 2pp

27/29pp

Oh and here is my salad. Dinner is still cooking but will take a picture when it is

Attachments

• image-547788014.jpg
    image-547788014.jpg
    616.7 KB · Views: 46
mrsgosling3 said:
Oh and here is my salad. Dinner is still cooking but will take a picture when it is

Yum though no celery for me ;0)
I like the photo in the legoland picture frame as well,well done on a good food day :0)

Lol thanks - my lovely clean desk at work - forgot abut the picture!

Well I am we'll and truly stuffed. I was full about 3/4 of the way through dinner but it was delicious I didn't want to stop eating. Wasn't too keen on the swede and carrot mash but was nor mashed in with leek and apple sauce!

Attachments

• image-3608725352.jpg
    image-3608725352.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 45
mrsgosling3 said:
Lol thanks - my lovely clean desk at work - forgot abut the picture!

Well I am we'll and truly stuffed. I was full about 3/4 of the way through dinner but it was delicious I didn't want to stop eating. Wasn't too keen on the swede and carrot mash but was nor mashed in with leek and apple sauce!

Dinner looks delish,no wonder you didn't want to stop eating! Shame about the mash though!
Very nice and organised desk,best way to be :0)

Dinner looks great! Well done on another great day xx

Thanks Nessa.

Today's dinner is as follows:-

B - banana - had a work meeting and was later than normal to work so that's all I had time for
L - pouch Ww chilli (not sure I would buy again) - 6pp
D - ham, egg, chipped new potatoes and beans - 13pp

Snacks - salsa crisps - 2pp, chocolate and vanilla - 2pp, pecan bar - 2pp and Irish diet yoghurt - 2pp

27/29pp

That's a pain about the meeting,oh not heard of the Irish yoghurt before.
Shame about the WW chilli,what was wrong with it?
Dinner sounds delish,love that meal :0)

Irish diet yoghurts are lovely. They are really thick, creamy and fruity and fat free - 2pp flavours are apricot and nectarine, forest fruits, strawberry and pear and mango. I love them - normally own buy them on offer but treated myself this week.

Oh and chilli - it was just a bit bland really - it's 6pp per pouch and has rice in it but I wasn't impressed. Small portion and needed a bit more. It's quite expensive too - £2.95 per pouch but I have tried it now!

And I loved tea. Didn't fancy what I had planned and that's what my sd and me decided on. Yummy - loads of chipped new potatoes too so a nice big dinner.

My favourite for tea tomorrow - Spaghetti Bolognaise :)

mrsgosling3 said:
Irish diet yoghurts are lovely. They are really thick, creamy and fruity and fat free - 2pp flavours are apricot and nectarine, forest fruits, strawberry and pear and mango. I love them - normally own buy them on offer but treated myself this week.

Where do you get them from? They sound very yummy!

Back