ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
I lost a pound. Happy days. 2 1/2 stone in total. Back on plan this week So hoping for a good loss next week. X

Yayyyy, and as for the driving it just takes time, everybody stalls amd gets nervous and annoyed when they are learning. She will get better after a while :)

So next Friday we are all off out to lunch as someone is leaving. I have photographed the menu and can't decide what to have. Can't decide between salad which I think is really expensive for what it is, jacket potato, carvery, a lighter choice option. I can't find any nutritional information on marstons website and the only thing I do know is I don't want bread as its weigh day the next day....any opinions

Will have to upload pictures when I am home as its not letting me at work

Attachments

• image-4248603777.jpg
    image-4248603777.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 40
mrsgosling3 said:
So next Friday we are all off out to lunch as someone is leaving. I have photographed the menu and can't decide what to have. Can't decide between salad which I think is really expensive for what it is, jacket potato, carvery, a lighter choice option. I can't find any nutritional information on marstons website and the only thing I do know is I don't want bread as its weigh day the next day....any opinions

Which marstons is it I will have a look at the menu online xx

mrsgosling3 said:

All lighter options sound good considering its wi day the next day otherwise i'd say eat the chicken tikka masala lol

I am swaying towards the carvery as at least I can be in control. I love a curry but think it will be really high in pp. I have also jut found out we have a buffet tomorrow, buffet next Thursday and this meal on Friday. Work is officially making me fat!!!

mrsgosling3 said:
I am swaying towards the carvery as at least I can be in control. I love a curry but think it will be really high in pp. I have also jut found out we have a buffet tomorrow, buffet next Thursday and this meal on Friday. Work is officially making me fat!!!

The pork and bean casserole sounds nice or the seafood paella both in the lighten up range (under 500 calories) so maximum of 13pp

Or maybe get the gammon (fat removed) or the grilled Cumberland sausage but swap the chips/mash for salad

Actually not sure u can change for salad on those option but you can on the chicken melt. Xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Carvery won. Lots of other people having it and its one of the cheapest options! Xx

Sounds ideal then! Xx

Today's plan:-

B - grapefruit
L - philidelphia salad sandwich - 5pp
D - spaghetti Bolognaise - 17pp (30g pasta, 125g mjnce and Italian cheese)

Snacks - quavers, rich toffee bar and sweet pecan bar - 6pp

28/29pp

I forgot take a photo of my dinner as I was so hungry so here's my plate and what my hubby had left!!!

Attachments

• image-2452568573.jpg
    image-2452568573.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3674725235.jpg
    image-3674725235.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 46
Lol loving the after shots!!

Looks like a great day Hun well done xx

I did until my plate was cleared and was like oh **** ok forgot to take a pic for minimins and everyone looked at me. I had to fight my hubby for a picture!!! Doh!

Been and brought a new coat tonight from tesco as all mine were too big and it's cold down here so I'm happy now - it was a 16 but has room for jumpers etc underneath so I was really happy with that. :) xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
I did until my plate was cleared and was like oh **** ok forgot to take a pic for minimins and everyone looked at me. I had to fight my hubby for a picture!!! Doh!

Been and brought a new coat tonight from tesco as all mine were too big and it's cold down here so I'm happy now - it was a 16 but has room for jumpers etc underneath so I was really happy with that. :) xxx

Lol think we all get like that about minimins :0)
Yay that's great news about the coat :0)

Back