ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Boo back at work today although being sent to work from home as have conjunctivitis. Sore eyes :( also feel like I have been run over by a bus today - every muscle aches. It's not good :(

mrsgosling3 said:
Boo back at work today although being sent to work from home as have conjunctivitis. Sore eyes :( also feel like I have been run over by a bus today - every muscle aches. It's not good :(

Ooouch!!! Work under the duvet ;) xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
Well I have just munched my way through a chok a blok bar of chocolate - 15pp but made me feel better :)

33/29pp - 23 weeklies remaining.

As is normal now intend to stick to points for the week and not use any more weeklies. It's hairy dieters week - I'm very excited :)

Yumm! I'm excited to see the pics of the food!

mrsgosling3 said:
Well today was 2 high pointed meals. Brunch - ob pan breakfast with toast and beans - 13pp (hubby wanted me to use oil)

And dinner - easy crispy chicken by the hairy dieters with paprika wedges - 14pp

Snacked on fruit for the rest of the day

27/29pp - just enough for a Ww chocolate bar

Also did 30 minutes on wii fit - burnt 126 calories.

Looks delish!

Crap day food wise as feel pants. Woke up at normal time for work then went back to sleep for an hour and stumbled in work at 9.50. Too late for breakfast at my desk really so had a cereal bar - 3pp

Not hungry all day - ate a sweet pecan bar - 2pp and a banana at 12 when I would normally have lunch. Left work at 1 as felt rubbish and eyes were killing - have definitely got conjunctivitis so no contacts and feeling sorry for myself in glasses. Add to that I ache so much. It can't be the 30 minutes wii but everything hurts including my back and I am walking like an old lady.

Came home and warmed my soup up - ate 2 mouthfuls (1 portion is 2pp so pointed at 2 although it wasn't) and it was nice but not what I wanted so I had 3 crumpets with ww spread and peanut butter (10pp)

Dinner is beef hotpot which is cooking away. Used my little le creseut dishes and made a big one - one portion is 9pp but the little dishes are less than a portion - will serve with green veg and maybe have a spoonful of the big one to even my portion up ;)

Total daily pp - 26/29pp

mrsgosling3 said:
Crap day food wise as feel pants. Woke up at normal time for work then went back to sleep for an hour and stumbled in work at 9.50. Too late for breakfast at my desk really so had a cereal bar - 3pp

Not hungry all day - ate a sweet pecan bar - 2pp and a banana at 12 when I would normally have lunch. Left work at 1 as felt rubbish and eyes were killing - have definitely got conjunctivitis so no contacts and feeling sorry for myself in glasses. Add to that I ache so much. It can't be the 30 minutes wii but everything hurts including my back and I am walking like an old lady.

Came home and warmed my soup up - ate 2 mouthfuls (1 portion is 2pp so pointed at 2 although it wasn't a portion ) and it was nice but not what I wanted - I wanted comfort food so I had 3 crumpets with ww spread and peanut butter (10pp)

Dinner is beef hotpot which is cooking away. Used my little le creseut dishes and made a big one - one portion is 9pp but the little dishes are less than a portion - will serve with green veg and maybe have a spoonful of the big one to even my portion up ;)

Total daily pp - 26/29pp

Forgot here's a picture of the minestrine soup

Attachments

• image-242638518.jpg
    image-242638518.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 46
And here was the beef hotpot. Yummy. Liked by all 4 of us. I had less than a full portion but pointed at 9. This was absolutely delicious. My favourite dish so far

Attachments

• image-4061270340.jpg
    image-4061270340.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 42
mrsgosling3 said:

Oh no,I hope you are feeling a lot better now :0)

mrsgosling3 said:
They were my treat from le creseut. I love love love their pots :)

Me too but they are so expensive. I saw a casserole dish and it was £160 and that was an outlet centre shop
Dread to think what it would cost in the real shop lol

Purpled said:
Me too but they are so expensive. I saw a casserole dish and it was £160 and that was an outlet centre shop
Dread to think what it would cost in the real shop lol

These were on offer in the outlet. 3 little pots for £21 - bargain!

That's a good offer! Quality is amazing!! I don't think I could ever justify £160 on a casserole dish!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry to hear that,take care and hope you feel better soon :0)

Thank you. Can't sleep as my eyes hurt to close them so it's looking at the hairy dieters book for tomorrow's dinner. Hubby has picked Spanish style chicken bake but without the chorizo as mine of us like it - any suggestions what I can put in its place? Here's the recipe

Attachments

• image-3812594878.jpg
    image-3812594878.jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1801836193.jpg
    image-1801836193.jpg
    737.8 KB · Views: 46
Looks delish tbh! Sorry to hear about your eyes hurting.. maybe a pinch of paprika to make up for the 'smokiness' of the chorizo? with some lean gammon or pork? or getting skinless sausages (or taking the skin off ww/low-fat ones) and mixing the meat with black pepper, paprika and maybe a little bit of ceyenne? then roll them back into sausage shapes and fry in a little bit of oil/fry light?

Back