ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Lol don't stress sweetheart what's not done is not your fault. Enjoy your day tomorrow and its stuffing :)

My hubby is currently modifying my kitchen as e have acquired a new hubby but its too big for the space we had so he is cutting my kitchen units down!!

Acquired a new hubby who is too big for his space? That's the way to do it!!!! Lol. (I knew you meant oven from your earlier posts, but this did make me smile!) :)

moonwatcher said:
Acquired a new hubby who is too big for his space? That's the way to do it!!!! Lol. (I knew you meant oven from your earlier posts, but this did make me smile!) :)

Lol this made me laugh too.

Hope the oven is up and running again soon!! All food looks delicious as always.
I'm trying out the coronation chicken tomorrow for lunch, can't wait xxx

moonwatcher said:

Lol I was so tired when I wrote this last night! Oven of course!!! Lol

nessa123 said:
Lol this made me laugh too.

Hope the oven is up and running again soon!! All food looks delicious as always.
I'm trying out the coronation chicken tomorrow for lunch, can't wait xxx

Hopefully by the end of today I will have an oven. If not its take away. Enjoy the coronation chicken :) xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Managed a sts. Not disappointed. Week hasn't been brilliant. Made me more determined this week to do better.

Sts is better than a gain :) xxx

That's what I thought. I wasn't brilliant all week - kept picking and not interested in proper food.

Since I decided to cut down on snacks I haven't done as well so I think I'm going back to rethink my week.

11 weeks and 12 lbs is my target. Want to be 11 stone 10 for Christmas. That will also be 49 1/2 lbs lost.

I thought I'd tell my wedding dress fashion advisor my update . I wrote it in my diary but I'll share here. I tried this dress on today
J1525.jpg

And.....it looked stunning. There was straps or no straps but the same style. Then an option of a belt. But it suited my body shape lovely. The back has a corset style that can be pulled in. My waist looked tiny and felt amazing in it. And my bum looked like pippa middleton i was told lol. Unfortunately it costs too much lol so I'm gonna see if I can find it cheaper. But thought I'd share :) I tried on some other styles but the dresses didn't fit as my waist is a smaller size than hips!

Anyway just sharing!
Sts is a good result. Especially if you've had an off week!! :)

Attachments

• image-949110667.jpg
    image-949110667.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 42
Purpled said:
I thought I'd tell my wedding dress fashion advisor my update . I wrote it in my diary but I'll share here. I tried this dress on today
And.....it looked stunning. There was straps or no straps but the same style. Then an option of a belt. But it suited my body shape lovely. The back has a corset style that can be pulled in. My waist looked tiny and felt amazing in it. And my bum looked like pippa middleton i was told lol. Unfortunately it costs too much lol so I'm gonna see if I can find it cheaper. But thought I'd share :) I tried on some other styles but the dresses didn't fit as my waist is a smaller size than hips!

Anyway just sharing!
Sts is a good result. Especially if you've had an off week!! :)

That's stunning. I bet you will look amazing in it xxx

Well it's been a mission and a half but my hubby has managed to convert my kitchen from space for a 500mm cooker to a 600mm cooker and changed the extractor fan. I now have a working cooker. So what's for dinner I hear you ask - takeaway as we are shattered! Indian on its way :)

mrsgosling3 said:
Well it's been a mission and a half but my hubby has managed to convert my kitchen from space for a 500mm cooker to a 600mm cooker and changed the extractor fan. I now have a working cooker. So what's for dinner I hear you ask - takeaway as we are shattered! Indian on its way :)

Forgot to add photo

Attachments

• image-3724622660.jpg
    image-3724622660.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 50
Amazing Indian - allowed 45 points for it - only had a small amount of rice, onion bahji, garlic naan, shaslik and korma. Amazing!

Rest of day was ww double chocolate chip cereal bar - 2pp, pecan bar - 2pp, crisps - 2pp and light choices sandwich - 7pp

58pp - 28 dailies used and 30 weeklies used. 19 weeklies remaining.

Attachments

• image-2001824732.jpg
    image-2001824732.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 59
Cooker is looking great, I love your kitchen.

Well deserved Indian! It looks so good, glad you enjoyed it xx

Indian looks absolutley amazing. I think its a really comforting food and always filling!!
Worth the points :D

It was lovely. We were so tired after all the work yesterday. It was a mission and a half to get it done and then I didn't want to dirty it by cooking!!!

I ended my day having another 2 points with a Ww chocolate fudge dream - these are seriously amazing. I have to keep them in the freezer or I could eat them all in one go!

17 weeklies remaining.

Today is a day for vegging out and doing nothing. We have discovered the 007 movie channel so I think a day of bond is in order :)

mrsgosling3 said:
It was lovely. We were so tired after all the work yesterday. It was a mission and a half to get it done and then I didn't want to dirty it by cooking!!!

I ended my day having another 2 points with a Ww chocolate fudge dream - these are seriously amazing. I have to keep them in the freezer or I could eat them all in one go!

17 weeklies remaining.

Today is a day for vegging out and doing nothing. We have discovered the 007 movie channel so I think a day of bond is in order :)

What is a WW chocolate fudge dream? I've never heard of them, is it something you can only get in the meetings? X

lauramarlow88 said:
What is a WW chocolate fudge dream? I've never heard of them, is it something you can only get in the meetings? X

Yes in meetings or you can order them through the magazine. They are small chocolates - 2pp each but oh so decadent. I ate it in the bath with the second instalment of bared to you. :)

Well today we woke up late (11am!) and it's thrown me all off food wise. I haven't really fancied anything all day either so I have had my dinner and have 7 points left!

Lunch - 2 crumpets, scraping ww butter - 6pp
Dinner - 2 small pork loins steaks (cooked weight 100g), mashed potato (with ww butter and milk), veg and gravy - 11pp

Snacks - 2 satsumas and walkers prawn cocktail crisps - 4p

21/28pp - thinking Ww fudge later for 2 leaving 5 for an ice cream - have some Ww ice cream pots for 2 so may have that with some fruit and meringue and make a sundae style pudding for 5pp

mrsgosling3 said:
Well today we woke up late (11am!) and it's thrown me all off food wise. I haven't really fancied anything all day either so I have had my dinner and have 7 points left!

Lunch - 2 crumpets, scraping ww butter - 6pp
Dinner - 2 small pork loins steaks (cooked weight 100g), mashed potato (with ww butter and milk), veg and gravy - 11pp

Snacks - 2 satsumas and walkers prawn cocktail crisps - 4p

21/28pp - thinking Ww fudge later for 2 leaving 5 for an ice cream - have some Ww ice cream pots for 2 so may have that with some fruit and meringue and make a sundae style pudding for 5pp

Forgot a picture of dinner again

Attachments

• image-969327590.jpg
    image-969327590.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 46
Back