ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Thanks. Am home now and about to sit on the garden with my kindle. Know I should say I'm doing something productive like going for a jog but I really can't be ar*ed. hubby suck in traffic in London so will be really late home :(

Ergh Friday night traffic! Used to hold my OH up often on a Friday night before he moved in with me! sometimes a chilled night is needed.. Enjoy it :0)

Well a pound and a half lost. I'm constantly amazed that I lose with all I eat!!

Added to my points yesterday was 2 lagers and a chocolate mousse.

Today's plan is - breakfast - oat and honey bites - 2pp

Lunch - cheese and tomato sandwich on crusts away bread and salad cream - 8pp - Ww mini roll and cheesy curls - 4pp

Dinner - steak, chips, tomatoes and mushrooms with pepper sauce -14pp

28pp. 3 left for today plus 49 weeklies

I am now 13st 10. I started Ww at 15st 2. I'm not sure where I want to be yet but think about 10 and a half so 3 more stoneish. I never in a million years expected to be losing weight like this. I have an under active thyroid so was always over the moon to lose 1/2 pound on slimming world so to lose 20 and a half pounds in 11 weeks amazes me :)

And I can't say I feel like I'm on a diet either. have chocolate and take aways but I never go over my 49 weeklies so I'm obviously doing something right. I just think how much could I lose if I was brilliant but I think I enjoy it as it is :)

Yea I think if it's working then no need to change what you are doing and wow you've done really well,I want to get to 10:7 myself.That's good how well you've done aswell with having a under active thyroid! Keep up the good work :0)

Thanks,not expecting much this week as exercising more using weights and totm but hopefully it will pan out over couple of weeks.

And just done my measurements and lost 2 inches of my bust, waist and hips!!! Magical day. I could just dance round the garden I'm so happy!!!! Xxxxxxxx

Hi there, i have just read through your journey. You have done tremendously, well done. I am joining WW on Wednesday, and you have given me lots of motivation. I have been counting calories, and did SW for a while, but fed up of it all. Like you Florida is spurring me on, we do in 19 wks, and i need to be 2 stones lighter to fit in all my new clothes, of and my wedding dress needs to look better on me ;-).

Keep up the great work xx

Back