ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
Well a pound and a half lost. I'm constantly amazed that I lose with all I eat!!

Added to my points yesterday was 2 lagers and a chocolate mousse.

Today's plan is - breakfast - oat and honey bites - 2pp

Lunch - cheese and tomato sandwich on crusts away bread and salad cream - 8pp - Ww mini roll and cheesy curls - 4pp

Dinner - steak, chips, tomatoes and mushrooms with pepper sauce -14pp

28pp. 3 left for today plus 49 weeklies

Just to update I had a bit less cheese with my lunch and less steak than planned so lunch was only 7pp and dinner was 12pp. I had a bottle of lager for 3pp, a tesco chocolatino sundae for 4pp and a shape delights chocolate desert for 3pp.

Total 31/31 dailies
6/49 weeklies

I also walked into town a back (30 minutes each way) so estimating earned 5 activity points.

Tomorrow hubby is at work and away all night so my mum is feeding me a roast. She is doing Ww too do should be quite healthy - apart from their love of cauliflower cheese!!

Anyway plan is: breakfast - cookie crisp cereal And milk - 5pp

Lunch - same as today as it was yummy - 7pp

Dinner roast pork - estimating 13pp without the cauliflower cheese so will update when eaten tomorrow.

Will probably have a Ww cake as they are my new obsession and maybe a bag of crisps but will see how the day goes.

Love the coconut ones but my real favourites at the moment are the mini rolls. Especially the Jaffa ones - yummy yummy :) thanks Jaly. Hope your exams are going well xxxx

Just to finish my day I had roast pork and all the trimmings followed by strawberries and I've cream and as I'm on my own a lager to help me sleep.

Days points 31/31
Weeklies used 12 - 32 remaining. Did an hour Zumba on the wii too.

Will update tomorrows food tomorrow as shattered, very sunburnt and a bit squiffy so will catch all tomorrow. Night night xxx

Well great start to the day. Get into work early and half the office, including the fridge has no electric!!!

Anyway food plans for today - breakfast fruit and fibre and milk - 7pp

Lunch - Bernard Matthews turkey tikka breast, salad and mayonaise - 2pp, yoghurt - 3pp and crisps - 2pp

Dinner - salmon, new potatoes and salad - 10pp

Total - 24/31 so will decide what have with the rest later but probably Ww cake, chocolate and biscuit for 6pp

Well so far had cake, chocolate and biscuit - 6pp so 3pp left and not sure what to have yet. Choices!!!

Plan for tomorrow is: shreddies and milk for breakfast - 5pp

Lunch - ww tuna salad - 2pp

Dinner - beef casserole and potatoes - 13pp

20/31pp

11pp left - thinking crisps, mini roll, chocolate, cappuccino, biscuits - 9pp

Grrrrr I just want to eat everything today and fruit really isn't cutting it. Am within today's points and have lots of weeklies but wanted to save them for my graze box. Why can't I stop eating?

Happy birthday!!!

Surprisingly I have managed to stay in points and have dinner planned and accounted for so if need something later will dip into weeklies. I hate days like these xxx

Oh exciting my graze box is in the post and I have had a sneak peak and am excited :) can't wait to get home from work tomorrow now.

Anyway manages to resist eating any more and done Zumba.

Tomorrows plan is:

Shreddies and milk for breakfast - 6pp

Lunch - tuna salad - 2pp

Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise - 15pp

Total 23/31. Will dip into my weeklies for tomorrows graze box and have crisps, carrot cake and cookies for smacks - 29/31pp

Oh dear. Under eating isn't good. I just had a new foxes biscuit for 3pp as everyone else was trying them so 2 points into my weeklies but I don't mind that. Hope you had a good birthday xxx

Are you getting married in Florida? Thank you so much. Xxx

It is our vow renewal, yes in Florida. On board Fulton's at DTD.

Well done on the past few days, you are doing well. We all have days when we want to eat. Just ordered my first graze box, they sound yummy, cannot wait for it to arrive.

Looking forward to getting back to WW tomorrow morning.

Take care xx

Good luck back at ww. I'm so jealous of Your viw renewal. Next year is our 10 year wedding anniversary and I really wanted to renew our vows too but I don't think it's going to happen. Still happy to be going back to Florida. I can't wait. Only 15 months lol.

Thanks for the comments. I figured the reason I want to eat everything must be due to TOTM which is due today :( still quite proud of myself for resisting too much.

I can't wait for my graze box - just had a sneaky peak at what's being sent and I have long lost army crackers, olives, bounty hunter and summer garden or something like that so quite a healthy selection really.

They packages are reasonable for renewals, our wedding planner is called Carrie and is wonderful. If you did decided you wanted to look into it, check out her face book page for my information. It is called Destination Occasion. 15 months will pass in no time, i think our countdown began at 21 months out.

Keep resisting, hard but you will get there. You graze contents sound yummy, cannot wait to see what will be in mine:D

Thanks I had a look it looks great. Don't think hubby will go for it and as his mum is paying for the holiday don't want to take the Micky!!

Well dinner changed tonight to chicken salad so 4pp. Had meringue, lemon curd and Greek yoghurt for pudding - 3pp

I have 7pp left and my graze box is here!!! Yay don't know what to have first.

Attachments

• image-643141295.jpg
    image-643141295.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 45
Back