ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Well it's been a manic evening. Rushed dinner - out to skittles, normally home by 9.30 but just home now!!! Mad mad mad night. Anyway upshot is 5pp left and too tired to eat. Know it's not good but can't be helped.

Plan of attack for tomorrow - cereal and milk - 6pp

Prawn salad and cottage cheese - 4pp

Dinner - not sure as have Zumba and normally eat at lunch time but don't have anything in so might be ready meal or might be soup or cereal - max 11pp

Total 21/31pp at a guess

So allowing 4 for bounty hunter in my graze box I have 6 left - dried fruit is 2 so will probably have that too allowing 4 for a bag of crisps and chocolate :)

That's if day goes to plan unlike today.

Anyway night all - am shattered and alone so will take me ages to nod off do catch you all tomorrow xx

Well today didn't quite go to plan. Just had pizza for tea and had mega munchies all day.

Ended up having:- shreddies and milk - 6pp

Lunch - jacket potato, tuna and salad - 8pp

Dinner - pizza - 9pp

Had mini cheddars, Ww cake, Ww chocolate and graze bounty hunter and rice crackers.- 13pp

Still total points 36/31

Am off to dance fitness tonight so will make some points up.

Still have 25 weeklies left.

I gave the apple to the hamster as I didn't like it!!! Splitting headache and TOTM so talked myself out of exercise. Bath and early night in order!

Sounds like you have had some lovely food, you are still well within your weeklies so don't worry.

Have a lovely evening xx

Just finished my day with crushed meringue, Greek yoghurt and lemon curd - 3pp and delicious. No hubby again tonight - this is the first 2 night one and I'm struggling and emotional - not helped by headache and TOTM so at least the 3pp pudding was better than the massive pig out of chocolate I craved.

Have 22 weeklies left

Well tomorrows plan is - shreddies for breakfast - 6pp

Lunch - prawn salad with cottage cheese - 4pp

Dinner - battered cod, new potatoes and salad - 11pp - 12 if I have salad cream

Snacks - crisps, cake and chocolate - 6pp

I have 2 mini fromage frais that need eating up for 3pp and am going to take the olives from my graze box for 4pp.

35/31pp

Will leave 18 weeklies.

Might treat myself to a lager for 3pp to celebrate hubby's homecoming and possibly a pudding. Wi Saturday.....

Not sure what all our plans entail for bank holiday - happy as hubby is now home all 4 days! Know we have a BBQ on Saturday and trying to convince him to go to the cinema and possibly London but we shall see!!! Anyone got anything nice planned?

At least you didn't go for the totm pig out :0) aww that's good that your husband will be home for the four days.We don't have any plans for then so no idea what we will be doing,if anything lol

I did succumb to a kit kat as I was going to bed but could have been worse.

New day today - already had cereal and am feeling ok. Dress down day at work and fitted into some jeans I haven't been able to wear for about 2 years so happy. :)

And a day of mixed emotions as now hubby is working Monday and Tuesday but not staying away so only 2 days with him instead of 4

A kitkat isn't too bad! And well done on fitting into those jeans :0) Sorry to hear that about the hubby.Shame when you'd planned things.Hope you are ok.

Change of plan again. We are having a jubilee party at work so cream tea this afternoon...revising tea to prawn salad again (twice in one day as already brought one into work for lunch) so 3pp for tea. Therefore 8pp left and 19 weeklies.

I have asked them to get me low fat cream or low fat stuff so hopefully damage won't be too bad. :) still weigh day tomorrow so if I'm lucky will escape this blip and have a week to be extra good.

Well wasn't too bad, scone jam and aerosol light cream - 9pp :)

Having jacket potato, cheese and salad for dinner - total weeklies left 13pp and have earned 9 activity points so don't feel too guilty.

Your diary is really helpful, you are doing so well i totally messed up my first week and only lost 1.5lb trying to keep on track im desperate to get under 17st! My diary is 3rd time lucky feel free to pop in xx

Back