ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Well the swim did them loads of good - they feel much better...also my hubby just paid for my pool membership so I can go as many times as I like now.

On the downside we had Chinese for tea to celebrate being child free!!! Only had chicken Chinese style so think about 13pp in total. I don't care anyway today - week hasn't been my best - draw a line under it - have done more exercise this week than normal - and it's TOTM so will deal with tomorrow and move on and still had weeklies left so I'm covered - no idea what tomorrow will bring so will update tomorrow

Am glad your eyes are alot better,that's great news :0) aw that's nice that your hubby paid for the pool membership and yum to the Chinese.Hope all goes well for you tomorrow :0)

Ive made quite a few healthy changes this year, like I only have 1 sugar in my tea, only drink diet pop, only have brown bread or low fat White bread, eat more fruit & veg etc.. & go to the gym more, can't say I feel much healthier though?? Probably all the fags I'm smoking instead of the food pmsl xx

Lol lush lash that's funny. I have always eaten a lot of fruit but I make healthier choices on other foods now. Before would think nothing of eating a family sized fruit and but to myself on top of more chocolate but now im quite content with a 2 fingered kit kat. I do love a take away but as I do all the cooking it's just my way of an easy night but I do think about what I'm putting on my plate rather than just eating :)

Oh my - how obsessive is this - the clothes I normally weigh in are ruined ( the trousers which are too big now have a big hole in the leg) so I actually weighed my clothes to make sure the new outfit didn't weigh heavier!!!

mrsgosling3 said:
Oh my - how obsessive is this - the clothes I normally weigh in are ruined ( the trousers which are too big now have a big hole in the leg) so I actually weighed my clothes to make sure the new outfit didn't weigh heavier!!!

They do say to weigh in similar or the same clothing if you can so not too obsessive ;0)

Just amused me last night when u realised what I was doing - weighing all my clothes to get the correct grams lol.

Well wi today - have resisted standing on my scales as basically they are crap so no idea how I have done. I ended the week with 3 weekly points and my activity points (10 from 2 hours swimming and didn't point all the walking) so who knows. Also don't like having take aways night before wi but I enjoyed it.

Anyway plan for today is:

Cereal bar for breakfast - 2pp

Lunch - 2 Ww petit pain with ham, cheese and pickle - 12pp

Dinner - am thinking warburtons pizza wrap, chips and salad but undecided. Need to go shopping so could change.

Graze box comes today so will use some weeklies for this - have flapjacks, copacabana, bounty hunter and dark rocky road - mmmmm

It looks yum and not very Ww friendly lol. Well shocked beyond all belief I lost a lb and I know it's not as I changed my outfit!!! 13st 5!!!

Back