ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
I did it at 3pp as that was what Coors light was and google agreed!

Was lovely with a lime. :)

Can't beat a bit of lime with an ice cold beer! :)

I had Tia Maria and diet coke - just like Christmas lol!

I am so fed up with everything not fitting clothes wise. I'm not in a position to buy new clothes and even bulk loads on eBay. I have just put out a plea on Fb lol. It's mad - I know it's a positive thing but it's frustrating lol

mrsgosling3 said:
I am so fed up with everything not fitting clothes wise. I'm not in a position to buy new clothes and even bulk loads on eBay. I have just put out a plea on Fb lol. It's mad - I know it's a positive thing but it's frustrating lol

Eughh tell me about it! It's so frustrating!! I've just given another bag to my mum/sister. Its so frustrating when ive not worn it much and still like it. What size are you now?

It's v frustrating even though it's not a bad complaint! Losing weight cost me a FORTUNE in clothes! Thankfully I didn't like clothes when I was heavier so didn't have very much and I wasn't too upset parting with it.

Primark was my best friend. I just bought a few bits along the way to keep me going!

mrsgosling3 said:
I'm a 16 in trousers but a 14 in skirts, dresses and tops. Everything I have is an 18 now but my trousers literally fall off me. :(

Well done on moving down in sizes but it is hard when funds are low to buy new clothes! A lot of my tops hang off me but can hide that in hoodies soon although I guess they will look baggy as well lol

It's just frustrating. My work trousers are the worst as I have to hold them up!!

My step daughter is cooking a roast today. Ww cauliflower cheese, the works - she even said to me how many potatoes did I Want and she weighed them out :) xxx

Thanks. Dinner was amazing. She made weightwatchers cauliflower and courgette cheese. It was lovely. I had 38pp today - 30 weeklies remaining.

Breakfast - Weetabix and milk - 4pp
Lunch - cheese, tomato and salad cream brown seeded roll - 7pp
Dinner - roast chicken, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, cauliflower cheese and other veg - 23pp (but oh so yum)
1/2 pint milk - 4pp

It was pretty amazing. High in points but that's as I has everything!

Just had a rich toffee bar for 2 pp so now have 18 weeklies left. Hubby has just taken nikas bf home so when they are back will be able to make the bed and sleep. I'm so tired.

On the plus side hubby is giving me money to go to primark to get some new clothes next weekend and he also brought me a gorgeous red herring dress in a 14 for a wedding we have in October and has said when I reach goal he will buy me a new wardrobe. :)

Back