ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

I came back into the office after showing him out - god knows how I stayed polite - and I was in tears telling people. I was so angry. Now I just feel really crap. I went to the loo and looked in the mirror and just feel fat and frumpy and horrid. It's taken ages for me to accept that I'm not what I used to be - as everytime I looked at myself I still saw the fat me - and it was all the photos that proved it to me - but now I just feel back at square 1.

Hi honey, here to follow xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
I came back into the office after showing him out - god knows how I stayed polite - and I was in tears telling people. I was so angry. Now I just feel really crap. I went to the loo and looked in the mirror and just feel fat and frumpy and horrid. It's taken ages for me to accept that I'm not what I used to be - as everytime I looked at myself I still saw the fat me - and it was all the photos that proved it to me - but now I just feel back at square 1.

Wen I was younger 2 diff guys on the same night randomly came over and asked if I was pregnant .. Was sooooooo mortified ..... I no how it feels ... We all wish we could come up with witty remarks at the time but it just kills you inside .. ESP wen you start to feel confident about yourself :( sending hugs honey xxxxx

I know it's easy for me to say Hun but ignore him,you know how well you have done and how far you have come..believe me..you do not look pregnant! And not to sound sexist but he is a man..what does he know!

I know I should. I have had it in the past and laughed it off but this time it really hurt. He told me I looked like his gf did....and then later told me she was 5 months pregnant! My hubby has just told me to phone canon and complain but I don't think I can do that :(

mrsgosling3 said:
I know I should. I have had it in the past and laughed it off but this time it really hurt. He told me I looked like his gf did....and then later told me she was 5 months pregnant! My hubby has just told me to phone canon and complain but I don't think I can do that :(

I'd complain ! What right does he have to say this to you ? Wat if he does it to someone else, and they just had a miscarriage or something ... Which is why he should keep his big fat gob shut !! xx

I have calmed down a bit now!

Update for food diary for the last few days.

Yesterday

B - Weetabix and skimmed milk - 4pp
L - coronation chicken and pasta salad - 8pp
D - tuna potatoes and salad - 8pp

Snacks - sweet pecan bar, ww sweets, Ww crisps, dark rich toffee - all 2pp each and light choices yoghurt - 1pp

29/29pp

Thursday

B - Weetabix and skimmed milk - 4pp
L - tuna potatoes - 8pp
D - toad in the hole (pointed at 10pp - 3 Ww sausages) , mash - 4pp, peas (1pp) and mushroom gravy (1pp)

Snacks - marshmallows - pissed off food - 5pp, chocolate and vanilla bar - 2pp and light choices yoghurt - 1pp

36/29pp - 19 weeklies remaining

Am out for lunch tomorrow so going to look at the ni for the website and make a good choice. I know have weeklies available but the day before WI I don't want to go mad!

Attachments

• image-3904128904.jpg
    image-3904128904.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1193865709.jpg
    image-1193865709.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2992568576.jpg
    image-2992568576.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 27
Glad you are feeling better Hun, your food looks so good. Do you make your own coronation chicken? Xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Yes I do. It's only Creme fraiche, mayonnaise, curry paste, lemon and Worcester sauce. Easy and yummy :)

Brilliant thankyou for that I love coronation chicken xx

I had turned it down as the sausages had cooked as I was on the phone...then when I put the pudding mix in the oven I put it up to 250!!! Stupid lol

mrsgosling3 said:
I had turned it down as the sausages had cooked as I was on the phone...then when I put the pudding mix in the oven I put it up to 250!!! Stupid lol

Oh no! Be ok next time though and it does look nice in the photo :0)

mrsgosling3 said:
2 tablespoons light mayonnaise, 1tsp curry paste, 2tsp Creme fraiche, 1/4tsp lemon juice, 1/4tsp Worcester sauce and 100g chicken

Great!! I can't wait to go shopping now!! Thanks again xx
Oh how many PP is it please xx

Back