ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

The dress I was wearing looks silly as its too big so I brought new clothes which is why I changed but I will wear this for the next few months :) this weeks challenge is to lose 2 lbs again. I will walk more, drink 2 litres of water a day and see how it goes :)

Sts is always better than gaining eh :) don't feel down xxxx

No and I am pleased its not a gain. I did et out twice yesterday so I know why so just for a good week next week. :)

Here's my new top

Attachments

• image-3237915182.jpg
    image-3237915182.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 50
Thanks. Well I have been right royally spoilt today. It's the first time in months we have had money to spare and I have been enjoying the spoiling. Today I got a cath kidston purse and handbag :) primark shopping tomorrow. Not many pennies left but will be able to go back next weekend and get some more so will be just getting some essentials this weekend :)

Food so far today has been naughty - will update after tea when I have decided what we are having :)

STS is fine hun don't let that throw you off, keeping going and you will lose next week.

Loving the top it looks stunning and yay to size 12. Xx

Well I have decided today was a day off - even though I have still tracked and pointed I decided to be really naughty!!

Breakfast doesn't really exist on weigh days so was a special k chewy bar - 3pp
Lunch out - Mcdonalds - sweet chilli wrap and chips - 22pp
Dinner - picky bits. We saw some Moroccan kebabs out that looked nice but when I got home I also had avocado and prawns in the fridge so I had both - didn't eat all the avocado though but pointed as a whole one - 17pp

Snacks - crisps - 2pp and chocolate - 2pp

PLUS - we found some billionnaires desserts in m and s that look amazing. 11pp each so I have one of them!!!

Total for today a whopping 57pp. 29 weeklies and 28 weeklies used. 21 weeklies remaining. What a pig!!!

Attachments

• image-919055304.jpg
    image-919055304.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 42
  • image-2134243851.jpg
    image-2134243851.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 44
Ooh! Sounds like a lovely day :) Food sounds absolutely delicious too! xx Dinner looks great and the top looks lovely on you as well - you have a gorgeous figure! ;)

STS is definitely better than a gain as you say :) and you'll be back on it for next week as well!

Well done for still pointing/tracking today - the Cath Kidston stuff is really nice too!

Enjoy your dessert when you have it!

Back