ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

So today's food has been as follows -

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - Philadelphia sandwich - 5pp
D - Spanish chicken - 13pp

Snacks - milk - 100ml - 1pp, velvet crunch - 2pp, chocolate and vanilla biscuit - 2pp and shape mousse - 2pp, hot chocolate - 1pp

Total 28/28pp

Well shock of horrors my stepson has asked to come and stay on Friday night. This will be the first time he has stayed since Christmas Eve...means I have to spend tomorrow night cleaning his room but never mind. I'm a bit nervous about it but so happy for my hubby. I still can't help feeling we are being used for Christmas but we shall see. Brandon has yet to find out we are all going to Florida without him as it was booked when he categorically stated he wanted nothing to do with the family so he will be missing out but he has to learn his actions have consequences and he was given many chances before then by my husband to change his mind - although Brandon didnt know why...I'm not looking forward to him finding out...

Anyway off To bed so catch you all tomorrow xxx

All the very best of luck today. Sending good luck hugs to you (((()))) I hope you got them.

What age is Brandon? Nerves are natural, I'm sure he's just as nervous. You'll have a good weekend, it may feel strange at first but you'll all relax and enjoy it. Good luck hun xxxx *fingers crossed*

Good luck for today Sam xx Your life is never dull, lol! I'm really happy for your hubby and I hope that it isn't just a Christmas thing and he genuinely has grown up a little and wants to be a part of your family. As for the Florida trip, that's his own fault that he's missing out and if he's immature enough to kick up a fuss about it, maybe you're better off without him going anyway :) xx I really hope everything goes well for you and I can appreciate your nervousness completely, me and my sis are planning on going and visiting our Dad at the start of next year and we've had a bit of a hit and miss relationship with him.. we haven't seen him for 4 years and although I don't really want to, he is really ill and so I'm afraid that if I don't go and see him and anything happens *touch wood* i'll regret it for the rest of my life...

Anyway, sorry for such a sombre tone! I'm sure you'll have a fab weekend and loads of fun, don't be nervous ;)

Have a great day today!

Hi Sam, just popped in to say I hope you have a good weekend :) xxx

Last edited:
Just to update I lost a lb this morning. Last night was ok. My stepson is staying all weekend and next weekend. Will speak to you all later xxx

Just to update I lost a lb this morning. Last night was ok. My stepson is staying all weekend and next weekend. Will speak to you all later xxx

Fantastic!!! Well done, another step closer to goal :-D :-D xxx

6lbs till the weight Ww set and 16lbs till my comfortable weight! It doesn't seem real xxx

Wow, well done!! Are you going to stop paying once you hit the ww'ers weight or will you keep at it. I'm not too sure about target weight stuff, it's been a long time since I've been there!
Can you still access esource to work out points or do you need to still pay?
Believe it girl, down to sheer hard work & bl@@dy determination, you're nearly there :-D xxxx

Wow, well done!! Are you going to stop paying once you hit the ww'ers weight or will you keep at it. I'm not too sure about target weight stuff, it's been a long time since I've been there!
Can you still access esource to work out points or do you need to still pay?
Believe it girl, down to sheer hard work & bl@@dy determination, you're nearly there :-D xxxx

I don't pay anyway as a helper and I get given free access to esource so I don't know what happens when you get to goal.

I don't feel like I'm nearly there. I just think its the frame of mind I am in at the moment and am sure I will feel better when I start back swimming around march time and can tone up - decided not to worry until then as its too cold and I just want to hibernate :) xxx

Well today is my usual piggy day - or that was my intention anyway but I don't have much of an appetite.

B - 2 nature valley bars - 5pp
L - double whopper with cheese - 26pp and fries - 9pp

And I have eaten nothing else all day - total so far 40pp

28/28 used and 12 weeklies - 37 remaining.

Might have something later if I'm hungry but that's it for now.

Hope everyone had a nice Saturday xxx

Yum! Can't remember the last time I ate proper fast food, lol! Hope you had a nice day too xx

I don't know the last time I had a Burger King, I forgot they exist!! xxx

Back