ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Ok so been to ww didn't weigh but re motivated myself.

Day 1 new start

Ww cereal bar and biscuit for breakfast/morning - 4pp

Steak and chips with peppercorn sauce for dinner will have mushrooms, asparagus and mediterranean vegetables with it a can't pp it yet as haven't brought the steak yet.

No idea on lunch yet.

Aim is not to blow all weeklies in the first day and just use a few over the weekend.

3lbs to go to get back to goal. Not liking myself at the moment...stuck in a rut so refocus and remotivate.

Ok so been to ww didn't weigh but re motivated myself.

Day 1 new start

Ww cereal bar and biscuit for breakfast/morning - 4pp

Steak and chips with peppercorn sauce for dinner will have mushrooms, asparagus and mediterranean vegetables with it a can't pp it yet as haven't brought the steak yet.

No idea on lunch yet.

Aim is not to blow all weeklies in the first day and just use a few over the weekend.

3lbs to go to get back to goal. Not liking myself at the moment...stuck in a rut so refocus and remotivate.

Which you weren't so far away, I'd invite myself to dinner!! Sounds amazing.

Sounds like a good idea not to blow all your weeklies, keep them for the days you are struggling. I keep mine for the few days before w.i. and try to get through the week without them but they are there if I need them rather than want them.
Maybe this new tactic will suit you better :)

3lbs is a breeze, you'll do it no bother xxx

Just feel like the world is against me - have a massive shop and fridge is full of healthy goodies and have some healthy meals frozen down. I will be good I will be good. I need to focus on hat I have done do far and not the last 6 weeks and work on shifting this last stone.

Ok so today's food was as follows:

B - cereal bar - 2pp and ww biscuit - 2pp
L - coronation chicken and salad roll with lighter than light mayo - 5pp
D - steak, new potatoes, pepper sauce asparagus, tomatoes and mushrooms - 12pp
Delicious

Also had a macaroon thing from my graze box (yummy) 4pp and 1/4pt skimmed milk (well I only had 1 cup of tea but may have another later) 1pp

And houmous and carrots - 3pp

Just about to have meringue, strawberries, grapes and Greek yoghurt for 2pp

Total so far 31pp - 27 dailies and 4 weeklies used - 45 remaining

Am allowing myself a maximum of 6pp for treats tonight with tv but will see how the evening goes and update later :)

Attachments

• image-2652080689.jpg
    image-2652080689.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 50
Just feel like the world is against me - have a massive shop and fridge is full of healthy goodies and have some healthy meals frozen down. I will be good I will be good. I need to focus on hat I have done do far and not the last 6 weeks and work on shifting this last stone.

You have done amazingly well and yes, you do need to focus on what you have achieved. It's not easy, I know that, and you should be patting yourself on the back. If I was nearer I would do it for you :)

Your food looks delicious. What peppercorn sauce did you use? xxx

It was an asda fresh pouch. It was 2pp for 1\4 of the pouch and it was really nice.

I only had an additional 2pp for a chocolate fudge dream bar so day ended up as being 33pp which I am happy with and 43 weeklies remaining.

May use a few more weeklies tomorrow as Nika is cooking some cheesy chicken and leek thing which I haven't pointed yet but then plan to stick to 27 for the week but do have back ups then.

It was an asda fresh pouch. It was 2pp for 1\4 of the pouch and it was really nice.

I only had an additional 2pp for a chocolate fudge dream bar so day ended up as being 33pp which I am happy with and 43 weeklies remaining.

May use a few more weeklies tomorrow as Nika is cooking some cheesy chicken and leek thing which I haven't pointed yet but then plan to stick to 27 for the week but do have back ups then.

Ooh fab!! Really low in pp's :) I'll need to look out for it.
Well done on staying on track today, proud of you Sam xxx

Thank you - today is a new start for me and I will do it. Couldn't have done it without your support though xxx

Love the positiveness, I'd give you a cuddle if I could xxx

Sorry not updated in a few days. Had 2 great days - not been spot on points but all within weeklies. Still have 31 weeklies left and good days planned. I'm trying really hard.

Good yesterday

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - egg on toast - 10pp
D - chilli and rice - 15pp

Snacks - biscuit bar - 2pp
Graze box - 5pp
Pudding - meringue, fruit and cream - 3pp

38 points used

Today

B - grapefruit and cereal bar - 2pp
L - cottage cheese salad - 3pp
D - haddock, new potatoes, mediterranean veg and cauliflower cheese - 7pp

Snacks - cookies, ww biscuit, ww chocolate - 6pp
Milk - 2pp
Graze box - 4pp
Pudding - fruit? Meringue and ww ice cream - 3pp

Earned 2 points from walking

28/27pp

Just take photos of your food and fancy mini casserole pots! Less work than a diary :)

Hi i tried SW last year and lost 9lbs in 3 months though i wasnt really into it as i love my carbs! Went to WW and lost 15lbs in 6wks before my hols so im going to try to follow the plan now without the meetings.....which is why i joined this site, to keep me motivated to record my weight every week ;) I sit at a desk all day and work late so started walking too......Just need to remember to keep a food diary now!!

Sorry not been around for a while.....work is manic at the moment! Anyway today I booked myself a "boudoir" photography shoot so have 12 weeks to tone up and lose a stone! Lol I suppose that's as good a motivation as anything xx

Ok so I have let my diary slip again. I'm so rubbish. I pop on but never have time to complete it...however I'm now at a stage where I have maintained my weight since March but I still want to lose a stone. I have 8 weeks until my photo shoot and just over 13 weeks until my holiday so the diary has to continue. It was the time I was motivated and at my best so I have to do this...please nag me if I don't!

My weigh in day is a Saturday but this week has already gone to pot so starting afresh tomorrow. I will stick to my 27 points every day.... I know I have pizza for tea as my stepdaughter has requested it and its her treat... i have 2 massive pizzas and its 9pp a 1/4 of pizza....My plan is to have a 1/4 of each and salad which will be plenty. So that's 18pp.

The rest of my day will be as follows:

Breakfast - 1/2 grapefruit and a cereal bar
Lunch - chicken Caesar salad with 30g light choices Caesar dressing and 1pp of chicken (not a lot!) and fruit and 0pp of greek yoghurt
Dinner - pizza - 18pp

Allows me 6pp so will have 1pp of soya milk, 1 ww yoghurt, a biscuit bar and a chocolate bar.

Will update tomorrow with how I got on and my plan for Wednesday. Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Ok so I have let my diary slip again. I'm so rubbish. I pop on but never have time to complete it...however I'm now at a stage where I have maintained my weight since March but I still want to lose a stone. I have 8 weeks until my photo shoot and just over 13 weeks until my holiday so the diary has to continue. It was the time I was motivated and at my best so I have to do this...please nag me if I don't!

My weigh in day is a Saturday but this week has already gone to pot so starting afresh tomorrow. I will stick to my 27 points every day.... I know I have pizza for tea as my stepdaughter has requested it and its her treat... i have 2 massive pizzas and its 9pp a 1/4 of pizza....My plan is to have a 1/4 of each and salad which will be plenty. So that's 18pp.

The rest of my day will be as follows:

Breakfast - 1/2 grapefruit and a cereal bar
Lunch - chicken Caesar salad with 30g light choices Caesar dressing and 1pp of chicken (not a lot!) and fruit and 0pp of greek yoghurt
Dinner - pizza - 18pp

Allows me 6pp so will have 1pp of soya milk, 1 ww yoghurt, a biscuit bar and a chocolate bar.

Will update tomorrow with how I got on and my plan for Wednesday. Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Hope u enjoy your pizza Sweetie, what flavours are they? X

We have Hawaiian and BBQ. It's the tesco big night in thing - 2 pizzas and 2 sides for £6. My stepdaughter has her driving test tomorrow and its what she wanted for comfort food!

:)

We have Hawaiian and BBQ. It's the tesco big night in thing - 2 pizzas and 2 sides for £6. My stepdaughter has her driving test tomorrow and its what she wanted for comfort food!

:)

Mmmmmmm I love BBQ Pizza, hope her driving test goes well. X

Back