Diary of a Young Wannabe Thin Woman

Wannabe_Barbie! said:
Yes it is a marvelous idea... Thanks for that!!

Have a great day Locas!! (that's my new nickname for you all: loca = crazy, nuts in spanish)

No problem :)

Hahaha, hope you have a fab day too Chica xxx

Day 4 8.22 a.m.

Good morning my locasssss !!:crazy: Last night was horrible but I finally fell asleep around 3. I had to be at work extra early today.

Today is the last day of my internship in Aruba. I won't be going back to Holland till March though, because this time of year is Aruba's carnaval! And I get to finally be here for it after 6 years. Carnaval and Christmas/New Years are my two favorite seasons in Aruba! The final parade's will be the first weekend of March before that there are a ton of events but those are the main ones... I am hoping to at least have lost 15-20 lbs by then. It would be after my 5th week. That's doable right?I hope sooo.

Well here's to another 100% day for all of us!!

Babe, your goal is more than do-able!!! You can do it, I know you can!! Just have too keep too 100% :)
You'll be in your goal clothes in no time!! And as old Kate Moss said - Nothing tastes as good, as being skinny feels!! Hahaha :-D

Have a great day at work chick xxx

Babe, your goal is more than do-able!!! You can do it, I know you can!! Just have too keep too 100% :)
You'll be in your goal clothes in no time!! And as old Kate Moss said - Nothing tastes as good, as being skinny feels!! Hahaha :-D

Have a great day at work chick xxx

HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh goshhhh!! That quote just made my day!!!

Hahahahahaha!! Glad you like it!! Coming from a skinny wench that has probably never had to diet in her life, I think it rather cheeky! Hahaha xxx

True that!! She probably doesn't know what it means to have a love for food. Love-hate relationship is more like it. But I am sure when we arrive in skinny town we will understand how the wench feels :p

Hahaha!! I hear that Sistaaa xxx

Day 4 3.55 p.m.

I think I shifted my addiction away fom food to this website. Which isn't such a bad thing I guess except I feel like I talk too much :blahblah: hehehehe (loving these smileys!)

Today there was a big deal going down at work (I make it sound like something illegal) anywhooo like I said before alot of events in aruba revolve around food, and the cultural typical foods are horrible for you! But they are also horribly delicioussss:drool:
One of my favorites in the pastechi (a half moon form of fried dough filled with cheese, ham & cheese, chicken, ground beef or tuna) well they had a spread with bite size snacks I thought I was going to faint or run outta there screaming the smell was making me mental!! I couldn't take it anymore so I just can up to my office and had my vanilla shake.

Also my boss said that the custom is to have a lunch with the whole department for the departure of most interns. I didn't really want to tell people at work but I didn't have any choice. So I preferred to do the explaining before hand. I told my boss we could go where ever and I will just have my shake while they eat. She said: Oh noooo!! No such thing we will go bowling instead.

Day 4 has not gotten any easier yet. But I am sure I will get to the easy part soon enough.

Can't wait till Thursday! I want to go to bed tonight and wake up Thursday :4635:
Ahhh a girl can dream....

I also got some fun news today.... I will be going to Curacao this weekend. Curacao is an island like Aruba 20 min plane ride. It will be like a tiny getaway! But that is not gonna stop me!! :happy036:

Ow yeah and I forgot to mention I have started to feel the dizziness and lightheaded

Also I get an hour lunch break everyday so for my lunch break today I took a walk down town. 1 hour walk! IN HEELS..... very HIGH heels! Maybe that's why I am feeling so lightheaded and dizzy.... not to mention the two flight of stairs I have to go up and down everytime I have to pee!!! Which is probably like 3 times per hour. Pheeewwww

WOW, sounds like you're doing good, heels and all! two flights of stairs for the bathroom? you're getting your exercise in too!!

WOW, sounds like you're doing good, heels and all! two flights of stairs for the bathroom? you're getting your exercise in too!!

Hahahahaha! Thanks! I am struggling at the moment but I am doing the best I can!
And yes I am getting some exercise in, not that I chose to get all that exercise while I am still starving grrrrr :crazy: But it's all for the best right :p

Hello, hello, helloooooo :)

Well done you on resisting the food!! The Cheese and ham pastechi sounds right up my street!! Hahaha!! Give yourself a pay on the back chick!!
I too am addicted to this site, I love reading everyones diarys! Haha!!

Keep running up and down those stairs, but do be careful in the heels! Hahaha!! It's all extra exercise!! :)

Just remembered your having your hair done today!! Hope it comes out how you want it chick :) let me know how it goes!!

Xxx

Hey my locasss!

I haven't been around today cause I tried to keep myself super busy and that I was... So here goes:

Day 5 9.21 p.m.

Woke up this morning at 11.00 a.m. had some tea and a bottle of water, I had my first shake at 1.30 p.m. and then it was off to hit the streets. I was feeling super this morning, for the first time I felt like I could do this till the end.
I went to the hairdresser only to find out that she didn't have some product she needed to get my hair done so I am stuck with the rainbow for a couple more days... no biggy. Then I went to work to pick up my things. Then I went back home to choose which clothes I wanna take with me to Curacao. After that I took a walk with my dad and our three dogs. After the walk I was beginning to get really hungry, i got home and had another shake, strawberry, which wasn't so bad this time around. Then I came over to see my mom, but I was still starving!! I have been drinking so much water to get rid of the hunger but it will not go away. :mad: I felt so frustrated not only the hunger, but my mother noticed that I start getting bruises on my legs again, and she said I have dark circles around my eyes.... Anyways I F-ed up! I slipped and I hate myself for it right now. I had two slices of salami. And the worst thing is it didn't even taste good.
Will this set me back? Like a serious set back? I can't be in ketosis already if I am still hungry right? I tried to get the ketostix but nobody here knows what they are. If I am in ketosis will this knock me out of it. I don't know if I can handle 5 more days like the last 5 days. Ow I feel soooooo crappy.
:break_diet:

Anyways I will have my next shake in about an hour and then it is off to bed. So not a 100% day.

Hey honey!!!!

Don't loon at eating the salami as a let down, turn it into a positive and be proud of yourself that you only had 2 slices!!! 2 measly little slices!!
I'm not sure if it will affect anything as I don't have s clue when it comes to things like that ( enter the dumb blonde barbie ) hahaha!!
I'm sure you will be fine though! Today is a new day, so pick yourself up and onwards and downwards you go :)

Can't believe you didn't get your hair done, never mind a few more days of being a rainbow won't hurt, and eventually you will see the funny side if it!!

Hope today is a better day for you chick :)

Xxx

Hey babe,
Just checking in! You have been very quiet the last couple of days. I hope everything is ok chick!!

Lots of love xxxx

Oh forgive me girly's!! I have been off the grid for more than a week. Like I told you guys I was in Curacao on a mini vacation for the weekend. And then when I got back my mom got very sick and was hospitalized. She is better now and out of the hospital but it was a major scare. Not to mention I fell off the nutty train. :cry:

But I am back and I am staring all over again tomorrow.:break_diet:

So I am back!

Wannabe_Barbie! said:
Oh forgive me girly's!! I have been off the grid for more than a week. Like I told you guys I was in Curacao on a mini vacation for the weekend. And then when I got back my mom got very sick and was hospitalized. She is better now and out of the hospital but it was a major scare. Not to mention I fell off the nutty train. :cry:

But I am back and I am staring all over again tomorrow.:break_diet:

So I am back!

Awwww babe I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum!! So pleased she is all better though! Honestly, don't feel bad about getting off the train, I know how stressful the hospital visits are!
Well done for getting back on the train tomorrow though!!

Roll on day 1 for you tomorrow chick, are you prepared? Xxx

I am as ready as I'll ever be!! Skinny town is where I wanna be! And I will do anything to get there!! Day 1 here I come!

Woooohooooo

Kimberley is back..!!
We have missed you so so much babe. :)
Sorry to hear about ur mummy hope she's better soon.
Well done for getting back on the nutty train. Thank goodness we're all aboard now and that the way it's staying lol.
Great to have u back sista. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls for the warm welcome back, it feels good to be back.

Well Day 1: 100%!! Here we go again.
Last time I saw my cdc she had me switch over to the lactose free packs cause I was having trouble with... well my bowel movement. So she had me switch to two lactose free and one normal shake per day plus a teaspoon of fiber in each shake (which I was already doing). I do not mind at all taking the lactose free shakes cause the pack says 138 calories, compared to the 153 in the normal one. I wonder if that will speed up the process. I hope so since I fell off the train for more than a week and gained everything I had lost in the first week. Which was 11 lbs!! :(

But no looking back. Onward and downward! Day 1 was successfull, I had a chocolate shake around 12, a vanilla around 5.30 and I am having a butterscotch shake in about half an hour before I go to bed. I drank 4.5 liters of water and hope to drink more before I go to bed. I read an article somewhere, it might not be true but it said that if you drink two glasses of water as soon as you wake up and a glass before you go to bed you will have more energy throughout the day. So I am testing that theory.
Day 1 in the bag. This time I am in it to win it sistassss!!!

Back