Diary of a Young Wannabe Thin Woman

Day 3 10.45 a.m.

Morning girlzzz,

It know its like late afternoon for you. That's cause I am on the other side of the world right now.
I was up late last night. I had my second shake at 6.30 p.m. butterscotch it was pretty good! Chocolate is still my favorite. I still have to try the vanilla and the apple cinnamon porridge the I have to think about trying the tastes I didn't get.

I had my last shake at 1.00 a.m. :eek: I didn't go out dancing or anything, just hung out with a couple of friends.

Bring on day 3!! I can do this!! It is getting easier! Last night after the whole hair debacle I felt good and I didn't really NEED the last shake till when I drank it.

Are you really on the other side of the world??? Where are you? I thought you was in Ireland!! Ohhhhhh exciting!! My new nutta is from the other side of the world :-D that's nuts! Hahahaha xxx

AWWWW thank you Kelssss:hug99: You know what you are right! I should feel good that I got through yesterday without eating!

My weigh in is not till Thursdayyy!! :cry: Hahahahaha.... "Patience grasshopper" is what I tell myself.

Hope you have a great Sunday evening!!

Hahahaha!! I am in Aruba!! It's a small island off the coast of South America!

My Father (Irish/American) met my Mother here on a chef's internship! They fell in love and got married! Would have been a hell of a love story if they hadn't gotten a divorce 13 years later.
I was born in Aruba after a year we moved to the US, by my 9th birthday we moved back to Aruba and I have called Aruba home since then. I am go to college in Holland (Rotterdam), but I came home for my internship.... I will be back in Holland in March.

No need to thank me!! Out of every negative try and overcome it and find a positive!! There's always a positive along with a negative!! And you really did do well! :-D

Ohhhhhh how exciting!! Oh my god!! So jealous of you being over there!! I bet it's lovely and hot there!! Not like London!! It's like living in a freezer this time of year! Hahaha!!

Xxx

Wow what a twisty confusing background I have :D:D:D

Ow yes I can imagine the cold weather already!! Holland is the same!! I do not look forward to going back in March. But college, that's another goal I am working on!

Aww how sweet!! Sorry to hear your Mum and Dad got divorced!! :-(
What a lovely story though!

I have been too New York, going Mexico on July which I can't wait for :)
Other than that been Spain, and been in Greece doing a little bit of bar work for the past 5 summers! I love it out there!

My best friend lives in Holland!! I'm going over too see him when I get back from Mexico!! If your there we could definitely have a trip on a nutty train! Although I can see us getting kicked off after 5 minutes! Haha xxx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ow noooo they won't kick us off! :D:D:D:D

That would be soooo cool!!!! Cause by then we would be skinny nutssss!!! Woot WOOOOOOOT

I have never been to Mexico or Spain.... But I just LOVE New York City. I lived in upstate New York, very far from the city. But I have been there twice and I absolutely love it there. Ahhh and Spain! I have wanted to go to Spain for years!! I have also been to Greece, the Island Crete! Beautiful beautiful place reminded me of Aruba.

But Mexico sounds exciting!! Soon enough the nutty train will pass Skinny Town and go onwards to El Mexico for you!! Andaleeee chicaaaa! Hahahahahaha

Hahahaha, I beg too differ! I think we would be way too much for Holland to handle!! Especially if I get on the wine, I'm 10 times more nutty when I have a glass of wine!! Hahaha ;-)

I loved New York, I actually cried when I had too come home!! Never wanted to leave there!! I stayed in Manhatten for a week and it was a total dream!! Everything is so different over there cmpared too London! I was shopping at 12 at night on 42nd Street ;-) 24 hour shopping, I was soooo in my element! Thinking of going back to do a bit of shopping at Christmas, maybe just a long weekend visit though!
Spain is quite nice, depending on which part you go. A lot of English people live there now, so really its like going from home to home sort of thing! Your always bound too see someone you know from England in Spain! Hahaha!!
As for Greece, my heart is there!! I haven't been to Crete, I go to Zante every year, I absoloutely LOVE it over there!! Met so many amazing people there, that will be my friends for life!! That's where I met my best Friend who lives in Holand, his a DJ and plays all around the world ( DJ Cronic )maybe you have heard of him as he plays in Holland!! I do need too start venturing out a bit and seeing other parts of Greece, although I say that every year and always end up in Zante!! It's such an amazing little Island!! The best party Island there is actually! Hahaha!! I think someone should start paying me for this little big up of Zante!! Haha!

Very excited about Mexico, a little scared that I will get kidnapped or something!! Hahaha!! Have read loads about Mexico and apparently it isn't the best of places to go, beautiful place, but bad reports i.e Drugs, Kidnapping, random shootings, rape.... Just have to be careful I guess and stay safe!! There's bad things happeneing all over the world, so I'll just have to becareful, as my ever so lovely Mum has already informed me " errie, if you get kidnapped, I have no ransom money for you at all " Hahahaha Cheers Mum!!

I love the nutty train!! We are turning out to be a right little nutty crew! Hahahaha xxx

You are truly my brotha from anotha motha (only u would be a sister) Wine makes me extra nutty tooo!! Hahahaha actually all alcohol does :p Shopping till 12 a.m. ain't that every womans dream? awwww New York.

You got me sold on Zante!! I'm about ready to go there already!!

Haven't heard about your buddy DJ, but I feel I did not do enough partying when I was in Holland. When I get back I will check out one of his parties for sure!

As for Mexico you'll be fine. When I went to Turkey (wait who said turkey?? turkey sandwich?:eatdrink023::ashamed0005:) Anywhooo..... Istanbul.... I did not feel safe there seeing as the first night we were there two people in our group were robbed!! Just try to blend in... try not to look too much like a tourist. Don't wear any flashy jewelry and wear those bags that go across your body (you know which ones I mean?) You'll be fine!

Ow I love this nutty little crew on the nutty train :D:bliss:

(I just discovered all the smiley's so bear with me :D)

Day 3 12.15 p.m.

Ok I just had the porridge, apple cinnamon, and DAMN am I full!! It wasn't the tastiest but it really filled me up!! Wow!!

Hahahahahaha!! Brother from another mother!!! Hahahaha!! Can I be your Sister from another Mister instead please? I'm a lot more comfortable with that!! Hahahahahaha!! I can't stop laughing!! :-D

I love Rose and cocktails!! But when I party I guess I will drink anything!! Especially when it comes to taking shots!! I love a jäger bomb!!

New York was fab!! Total dream trip :) I did so much eating when I was there!! Travelled all the way to Coney Island for a bit of Popeyes and it was well worth the trip!! And Applebees on 42nd street was so nice!! Oh god I am making myself hungry!! Hahaha

Thanks for the tips about Mexico :) I definitely won't be taking anything too fancy there! And will definitely investing a bag! I have a black Prada one but will not be taking that bad boy! Hahaha!

My friend always brags about the clubbing scene in Holland so I'm sure it's amazing over there! And he is the best Dj in the world! Hahaha!!

I would 100% recommend Zante to anyone!! It's an amazing place to go if you love to party like I do! There is a whole strip of clubs and bars too check out and some beautiful sites too see too!

Never been too Turkey, my friend goes there every year though and she loves it! It's never really appealed to me! But no doubt I will 1 day check it out!! :)

Turkey sandwiches however are a different story!! 1 slice of bread, with some turkey on it, then another slice of bread soaked in gravy then more turkey with a final slice of bread!! I got that recipe from Monica and Ross from Friends! Hahahaha!! :)

Xxx

Okay Sistah from another mistah this is starting to get freaky!! Are u sure u not my long lost twin sister??? Jager Bomb is my absolute favorite shot!!! And I am not even kidding!!

Have a great evening sistah nut!!

Hahahaha!! We are so alike we must share the same blood somehow!! Haha! I love Jäger bombs, they just don't seem too like me the following day! Haha!

Enjoy the rest of your day honey xxx

Day 3 11.11 p.m.

A friend of mind told me that when the clock strikes 11.11 you should make a wish.... Well my wish is for the next couple of days to fly by so this would get easier already!! For some reason today has seemed to be the hardest! After I had the porridge in the at 12 I felt stuffed till around 4 p.m. I had my second shake at 6 p.m. And the last one just now. After finishing my second and third shake of the day I was still hungry! My tummy felt full cause I had a bottle of water after each one... But I am still hungryyyy!!! I have been non stop hungry since around 4!! Today has been tough but I am proud to say I made it through 100%!! I guess that is something to be proud of.

I did some cleaning today, and while I was cleaning my room I decided to separate my clothes. So I took all my clothes out of my closet (and believe me that is a lot of clothes) I plopped them on my bed and I continued to separate them into three piles: clothes I do not fit into anymore but I will soon, clothes I fit into but I look horrible in but I will look fabulous in soon, and then the pile of the baggy clothes I have that I bought in the last couple of months cause I none of my old clothes fit. Then I proceeded to copy something Kels mentioned she did.... I chose my favorite dresses that I have not been able to wear along with the new one I bought yesterday and I hung them from my curtain rod right in front of my bed!!

Even though I kept myself extremely busy today... Doing things I feel are productive, I still feel down.... So much of the culture here in Aruba revolves around food. And because I am on the diet my family is kinda leaving me out cause God bless their souls they don't want eat in front of me cause they feel they will be tempting me. I know they are just trying to be supportive but it just makes me think that I only have a month left here in Aruba till I have to go back to Holland only to not see them again for another year. I'm just feeling low cause I can't sleep... And I guess that's what this diary is for.... Letting it all out right. Well I feel like crap cause I want this weight gone!!

I just keep repeating its a rocky road to dublin (hahahaha) and nothing worth doing is ever easy, I focus on my goal and I have the strength to make it happen, I choose to be unstoppable, and my most favorite quote of all life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain.

So I guess I should stop wining and start dancing!

Day 3/4 1.49 a.m.

I cannot sleeeeeppppp!! It is driving me nuts cause I am really tired but I can't sleep cause my stomach won't let me... It is very upset with me!! It keeps growling at me!! And that is keeping me from getting my beauty rest!! Which I very much need seeing as my hair is still a freaking mess!!

Oh I sure so a lot of complaining for someone who is known to be the eternal optimist! The glass half full girl! I guess its the mood swings. I read online that the insomnia has something to do with Ketosis.... But I thought it took longer to go into ketosis.... I am soooo confusedddd and I can't think straight cause my tummy won't stop rumbling and mumbling profanity's at me! H2O my best frengggg please talk to tummy tell it everything is gonna be alright and for it to stop being so damn stubbornnnnn!!!!

Hope everybody's day, night and wee hours were better than mine!! XXXXX

Hey night crawler!! ;-)

Hope today is a better day for you! Sleep wise I mean!! I had a couple of restless nights but they do pass!!
The smaller sized clothes hanging around your room is such a good idea! Every time I walk into my room, they are just hanging there reminding me that I can not fail :) definitely helps!!

Hope you have a good day chick :) xxx

Yes it is a marvelous idea... Thanks for that!!

Have a great day Locas!! (that's my new nickname for you all: loca = crazy, nuts in spanish)

Back