Diary of Ally Bally - it's now or never!

Tuesday 22nd

Syns for Day - 10
Syns for week - no idea - after binge I was afraid to add them up!!!

Off work 2day still ill. Glands swollen making it v difficult 2 swallow. After binge last nite i am attempting fruit & veg only. Even at that still getin stuck in throat. Hope btr 2moro - h8 bein off work! Also WI 2nite, jst weigh & go as cent speak!!!

B - melon; strawberry
L - 4 x mini corn on the cob; 2 x butter buds (1)
D - 4 x BGTY Cumberland Sausages (2); SW S&P Chips (loving these); tinned plum tomatoes; Dried Fried Egg
S - Frozen Curly Wurly (6.5); Saint Agur Spreadable (1.5); Miltons Garlic & Herb Cracker (1)

Will add as i eat as not long up.

Hope every1 has good day x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back to work today - still not 100% but get bored in the house!!

WI last night and I STS the same which realistically I cannot be upset about after the bingefest I had been on. REALLY need to stay on track this week, I want to get to my club 10 which is only 4lbs away and I would like to lost another half stone before hols in July. Means I would not need to buy new clothes for this!

Going to try and stick to 7.5 syns a day - this will allow for my choc phillie & a choc options at night & anything I need for dinner (oil etc) :) No plans for the weekend so I should be able to be good, just need to remember to eat fruit at the weekend which is always my downfall!!

Syns for the day 6
Syns for the week 6

B - 2 x Satsuma; Muller Coconut Yogurt; Fibre Plus (HEx B)
S - Melon; Hot Water / Lemon
L - Apple; Crunchy Salad; Tomato; Cucumber; Beetroot; Wafer Thin Honey Roast Ham
D - Superspeed Soup with added WW pasta; jalepenos; mushrooms; 3 x babybel light (HEx A)
S - S&V Snack a Jacks (4.5); Options Jazzy Ginger (1.5)

I would appreciate peoples opinion on my diary pre-binge and see if there is anything that you would change/add. A new perspective would be helpful as I am doing this on my own and so nobody to bounce off of at home. When I do lose weight it mainly seems to be 1lb and I was originally happy with this but going by some other peoples losses that have less weight to lose then me it gets a bit frustrating after a while!!! All comments good and bad will be taken on board :)

Have a good day all - the sun is shining

Last edited:
Morning all - I am just attempting to force down some defrosted frozen fruit and yogurt. I am not a great lover of things in things (if that makes any kind of sense!!!) I think it is a texture thing and it is not helping that the frozen fruit is not very nice :( I am only eating it as I am at work and I have nothing else for breakfast bar my usual but I know if I dont eat now I will be starving later!!

Made myself go out for a walk last night, not did any exercise in weeks and I think I need to do something now as the WL seems to have hit a plateau and I still have 25lbs to go. Just need to get the finger out!!!!

Had been telling myself that I was not eating enough superfree but read & joined the thread 'what super free have you eaten today' & it turns out I eat a fair bit when it is all listed which makes the weight plateau even worse.

Left the house this morning & it was pea soup, idiot drivers still driving with no lights on - yeah I know it is light outside but we cant see you through fog - muppets. No wonder there are accidents with people like that driving, Then got about 5miles away from work and the fog disappeared and the sun came out - 12deg this morning just before 7

No plans for dinner yet. I am trying to rack my brains to think what is in the house and what I can have so will update dinner later

Syns for day 9
Syns for wk 15

B - Mixed Berries; Muller Banana Custard Yogurt; Fibre Plus (HEx B);
L - Leftover dinner Super Speed Soup, WW Pasta; Ham; Jalepenos; Mushrooms; Hot Water / Lemon
D - WW pasta, tuna, red onion, lemon pepper tuna taster & salad cream (3)
S - muller milkshakes wi coconut options (HEx A + 1.5); snack a jacks (4.5)

Last edited:
Yoghurt and frozen fruit? Lush!

What was the fruit of choice?

It was frozen mixed berries but I am not a great fruit lover & I have a thing about textures - this did not work!!! Perhaps if they had been fresh it may have been different but costs too much to buy all those fresh!!!!

Thought I'd come and say hi :) I know what you mean about liking "things in things", i sued to hate fruit yogurts cos i couldn't stand the bits in them, got used to them in the end. I hate frozen fruit but i think thats cos it tends to go mushy and i really don't like mushy fruit, it has to be rock hard.

It was frozen mixed berries but I am not a great fruit lover & I have a thing about textures - this did not work!!! Perhaps if they had been fresh it may have been different but costs too much to buy all those fresh!!!!

With you on that count. £2 for a small punnet fresh or half a kilo frozen for the same price? No contest really?

Thought I'd come and say hi :) I know what you mean about liking "things in things", i sued to hate fruit yogurts cos i couldn't stand the bits in them, got used to them in the end. I hate frozen fruit but i think thats cos it tends to go mushy and i really don't like mushy fruit, it has to be rock hard.

Hi Ally

I cannot eat yogurt with bits in. If I have mistakenyl bot some I will pick round about the bits if possible!!!! I can just about manage the WW Citrus variety but need to pick out the nectarine!!! The Muller mandarin I can cope with - all else is out!!!!! Think it was the mushi-ness of the frozen stuff that got to me. I will stick to what I know and just buy fruit when it is on special!!!!!

Arew youse having a nice day? xx

Been better, cold and hayfever making my life hell haha. I used to be the same, i'd always eat round the bits, i'm still fussy and eat round big chunks but mostly can cope with it now.

Ally89 said:
Been better, cold and hayfever making my life hell haha. I used to be the same, i'd always eat round the bits, i'm still fussy and eat round big chunks but mostly can cope with it now.

Oh not good. I used 2b bothered wi hayfever but ok now!!! Weather gr8 as well but nightmare 4 u :-( x

Another foggy morn here in Aberdeen but hopefully it will burn away soon leaving another lovely day - not that I see much of it stuck in an office in a warehouse!!!!). Problem with the fog is the muppets that are still driving with no lights on!!! I have to cross a dual carriageway in the mornings which is bad enough without people in SILVER cars driving without their lights on - I was already on the dual carriageway before I seen him - was a close call I can tell you!! Needless to say was wide awake after that & shaking!!!!

Yesterday was OK foodwise I think and still staying 100% on plan - maybe a wee bit too much pasta but will try cut back the carbs for WI on Tues. At MIL's for dinner tonight which will be take away but I will stick to Chinese as got kebab last week and it came with Naan and I ate the lot - no wonder I stayed the same at WI!!!!

Syns for day - 15
Syns for week - 30

B - Irish Diet Yogurt Apple & Pear; 2 x Satsuma; Fibre Plus Bar (HEx B); Coffee
L - Lettuce; Tomato; Cucumber; Beetroot; Chicken Mug shot; Big Mug NAS Juice
D - Chicken & Mushroom (5.5); Boiled Rice
S - 2 x Ribena Ice Lollies (2); 2 x flumps (3); Choc Phillie (4.5)

Have a good day x

Last edited:
Jst a quick update. I will post my food diaries when i get in2 work. On fone at the moment. Had lovely day, walk round Crude Bay Golf Coarse wi the OH, was beautiful. In town yest 2 sort out my name change wi the bank (tk OH's name as an alternative 2 marriage). Done some shopping & was having a lovely day, then got back 2 car 2 find parking ticket :-( Had 2 miss my nite out :-( Ah well Thats wot i get 4 going shopping & bein 10mins l8!!!

More 2moro folks xx

ForumRunner_20120527_203304.jpg

Pic of Slains Castle from the 7th hole

Sat 26th May

Food

Syns for Day 26.5
Syns for Week 56.5

B - Fibre Plus Bar (HEx B)
L - Turkey Breast; Muller Milkshake (Vanilla Muller; 250ml SS Milk (HEx A); White Options (2)
D - Sainsburys Tomato & Jalapeño Pasta (6); Strawberries
S - Fennel Tea; Pineapple; Choc Phillie (4.5); 2 x Flumps (3); Snack a jacks (4.5); curly wurly (6.5)

Had a wee minch attack at night :(

Sun 27 May

Syns for Day 26.5
Syns for Week 83

B - Bacon Medallions; Egg; Plum Toms; Mushrooms; 2 x Eat Smart Sausages (1); Coffee
L - Mixed Fresh Fruit; Beetroot; Muller Milkshake (Vanilla Muller; 250ml SS Milk (HEx A); Caramel Options (2); Yakult (1.5)
D - Chicken Tamatar Murghi (pasata; onion; garlic; ginger; spices; oil (1.5)); Boiled Rice
P - Strawberries; Elmlea (2) YooMoo Naked (50g - 3); YooMoo Strawberry (50g - 3.5)
S - Fibre Plus (HEx B); Choc Phillei (4.5); 2 x Flumps (3); Walkers C&O (6.5)

Another snack attack!! All within my syns but cos I have ben doing this at the weekend for the past few weeks I think it is going to catch up with me now. STS last week & I think it will be a gain this week. Weighing in at a different class as going out for dinner at the other end of the city/shire!!!! Going to be an awesome treat night as the food is gorgeous :eating: :drool:

Last edited:
Just a quick good morning to everyone - GOOD MORNING (why are some of my smilies not working :()

Could be a long day as my name was changed and my computer has been updated to reflect this but now I have lost all of my databases that I use!!!!! Hope IT get in contact to sort it all out!!

Another lovely day but a little windy, hope clear by time I get home @ 5pm!!! Get down the beach a walk or up to Slains Caslte.

Hope you all have a great day whatever you are up to :)

Hey hun - Looks like you are doing well - have a great week !!

Hey hun - Looks like you are doing well - have a great week !!

Thanks. Really struggling at nights and just wanting to eat - not sure if its the weather or just fed up!!! WI tonight (expecting a gain) then out for nieces dinner (she is 6 today) so going to enjoy it then get on with tomorrow tho plans for the weekend may knock that out the window. Going home for the weekend on FRi, Sat into Sunday we r going to aunts caravan at the Mull of Galloway then Sun into Monday my brother and girlfriend have invited us to their new house for dinner & drinks!!! Back home Monday and off work Tuesday!!! Think next week could be a gain as well!!! Never mind, can start afresh after that!! xx

Food for yesterday - just want to eat :break_diet:

Syns for day 25.5
Syns for week 108.5 - OVER

B - 2 scrambled eggs; 2 x scan bran (HEx B); Muller Rhubarb; Coffee
L - 3 x scan bran (HEx B); cottage cheese; lettuce; cucumber; tomato; cold ham; Cherry Tea
D - Turkey Breast; Mixed stir fry veg; Blue Dragon Hoisin & Garlic Sauce (4); Blue Dragon WW Noodles; After Dinner Tea
s - Syrup (2); Fudge (6.5); McVities Medley (6.5); Snack a Jacks (4.5); Muller Vanilla Milkshake (HEx A); Caramel Options (2)

Thanks. Really struggling at nights and just wanting to eat - not sure if its the weather or just fed up!!! WI tonight (expecting a gain) then out for nieces dinner (she is 6 today) so going to enjoy it then get on with tomorrow tho plans for the weekend may knock that out the window. Going home for the weekend on FRi, Sat into Sunday we r going to aunts caravan at the Mull of Galloway then Sun into Monday my brother and girlfriend have invited us to their new house for dinner & drinks!!! Back home Monday and off work Tuesday!!! Think next week could be a gain as well!!! Never mind, can start afresh after that!! xx

Its hard hun but you have to live and enjoy life too .... The difference now is that you measure it and get back on track once ou are done :) Unlike me who went on a 9 month binge and ended up the size of a house :) xxx had a wee look at your diary - are you sure you are eating enough at breakfast and lunch ?? I just wondered if you needed something a bit more filling like pasta, rice or porridge which might help wth the snacking and syns ?

Have a fabby week and make sure you have some guilt free fun x

Lisa x

Thanks Lisa

I went on a binge for approx 5yrs after I lost all the weight the last time!!! Looking back you wonder WHY?!!!

I eat pretty early in the morning (7am) which is a struggle for me but I do try to mix it up and I never feel hungry, I have been trying eggs in the morning and just making a quick scrambled egg in the micro, lunch is the same, I make sure I get my salad in for my 1/3 but usually have cold meat or a mug shot but I never feel hungry after eating. At night I am not even hungry - I just eat!! If the things were not there I would not bother!! Nd to get the OH to start hiding things again then he rations me (at my request!!!!).

x

Im exactly the same - Sometimes i wonder why I buy things as I do the same - I eat them because they are there .... Mikados are an example for last week so have had to put them in the bottom of the bin and will do the same with a bag of fudge that was bougt yesterday x

Back