Diary of Ally Bally - it's now or never!

Arctic-BNG said:
Only checking, I'll let you off. Should have read your post, missed the magic porridge bit, just saw choccy sprinkles!

Ha the Syn police!!!! ;)

Hope you are having a good day :) xxx

Well today my work computer decided it didnt want to work so I spent 3hrs with someone from IT (somewhere in the world as I work for big company and they have a central not local IT service). After 3hrs they decided that it was not something they could fix and they need to get someone to come over and look at the computer - not a good day! Now using someone elses and I have none of my own documents, the keyboard sucks!!!

Then had to go home & make own dinner as OH away for work for few day :cry:

Syns for Day 7.5
Syns for week 14.5

B - Magic Porridge>Oats So Simple (HEx B); Banana Custard Muller; Coffee; 2 x Satsuma
S - Fresh Pineapple; Lemon Green Tea
L - Lettuce; Tomato; Cucumber; Mug Shot; Cold Ham
S - 2 x Satsuma
D - Wholewheat Noodles; Tesco Mushroom Stir Fry Pack; Cooked Chicken; Green Thai Curry Paste (1tbsp=1); oxo cube; Muller Greek Coconut (0.5); Lime Juice; After Dinner Tea
S - Mint Options (1.5); 250ml SS Milke (HEx A); Snack a Jacks (4.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; Lemon Green Tea

So not in a good mood today - everything and everyone is annoying me :mad: They not even doing anything - they are just there!!!!

Need to snap myself out of it :grumble:

Ah well - still in a rubbish mood but heres my food for today

Syns for Day 10.5
Syns for week 25

B - Magic Porridge>Oats So Simple (HEx B); Banana Custard Muller; Coffee;
S - 2 x Satsumas; Coffee
L - Mug Shot; Fresh Pineapple; apple
D - Beef Savoury Rice; turkey (going out with work and having dinner at MIL's)
S - Mint Options (1.5); 250ml SS Milke (HEx A); Snack a Jacks (4.5); choc phillie (4.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; little water

Last edited:
Quick food update - not gone off the rails, just dont use a comp at the weekends!!
Saturday

Syns for day 32.5
Syns for week 87.5

B - Grilled Vine Tomatoes; Bacon; 2 x Eggs; 2 x Wholemean Bread (HEx B); Flora Light (2.5); Coffee
L - Exotic Fruit Salad with Spiced Syrup; Passion Fruit Sorbet; Skooshy Cream; Wafer (8? - pub lunch); Diet Coke
D - Pasta; Mushrooms; bacon; Homemade Cheese Sauce (3 + HEx A of cheese); After Dinner Tea
S - Puff Candy (9.5); 2 x Snack a Jacks (9); Tea/Milk (0.5)

Sunday

Syns for day 9.25
Syns for week 97.5

L - Cheese & Tomato Toastie with curry powder (HEx A + B); Coffee
S - Scampi Frys (1)
D - Turkey Goujons (smash coating); Salt & Pepper Chips (peppers; spring onion; garlic; chilli); Steam Veg
S - Mixed Fruit; Spiced Syrup (0.75); Raspberry Sorbet (2); Snack a Jacks (4.5); Options (1.5); Milk (0.5)

The syns surely add up for me at the weekend - need to get a handle on this!!! Blame OH for buying me Puff Candy!!!

Good Morning all

Food posted for the weekend. My weekend consisted of collecting glasses from town then going to pub as OH was hungry, I had already had breakfast so opted for the Exotic fruit salad and it was lovely. Looked up the recipe for the Spiced syrup and made this myself for pudding on Sunday. It is so nice & refreshing - it is to become one of out favourites!!!! Chilled on Sat night and Sunday spent the day getting the garden all read up. Got stupid horsetail weed growing and it is like a forest with no way to kill the stuff (we live up from a marshy/pond area and seemingly it thrives in this with roots meters long in order to find somewhere to come up). Going to try a flame thrower the next time!!! Also bought small silver looking plants last year thinking they would be nice colour year round but they GROW - up & out, they were out of control so these were all ripped up as well. Needless to say I am a little sore from being out for about 4hrs!!!!! Least it is tidy for the timebeing now!!!!! Went a food shop last night then made food when we got back. Also have leftover fruit salad/spiced syrup for morning snack.

Started taking an iron/vitamin supplement and kelp to see if it can perk me up a bit as always so tired :-( Give it a week and see if there is any difference, may even attempt some exercise if I do!!!!

Have a good day everyone xxx

Hey hun

Great job on recording everything so honestly :)

I didnt do too much this weekend - Spent it with parents and then a little bit of work on Sunday !! WI day today so as usual very nervous but not too worried - It is what it is!

Interested that you have started taking vitimins. I have been thinking about this too as I ahve uped my exercise and wondered if I should be taking something to help. Let me know how you get on and if you are noticing a difference.

have a fabby week

Lisa xx

Food for yesterday

Syns for day ??? binged & lost count :(
Syns for week - well over due to binge

B - Magic Porridge>Oats So Simple (HEx B); Banana Muller Custard; Banana; Coffee
S - Fruit Salad in Light Syrup (0.75); Coffee
L - 2 x Satsumas; Lettuce; Tomato; Cucumber; Mug Shot
D - Homemade Chicken Chilli - Cooked chicken; boiled rice; peppers; onion; garlic; chilli; pasata; spices; After dinner tea
S - Puff Candy (no idea)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; cherry tea

Food for today - its WI in day, not looking forward to it!

Syns for day ??? binged & lost count :(
Syns for week - well over due to binge

B - Oats So Simple (HEx B); 250ml SS Milk (HEx A); Coffee; 2 x Satsumas
S - Fresh Pineapple; Coffee
L - Apple;Lettuce; Tomato; Cucumber; Mug Shot
D - BBQ Pork Stir Fry - (pork loin marinaded overnight in Trees Cant Dance Texas BBQ Marinade); Stir Fry Veg; Whole wheat Noodles or rice
S -
Misc Drinks - Coffee

This is the plan so far, try not to have any snacks tonight due to the binge!!!!

Have a good day all xxx

Last edited:
Hey how did WI go ??? xx

Hey how did WI go ??? xx

Morning

Lost a 1lb which I am happy with. Just need one more to get club 10 then decide how much I actually want to lost as need to be realistic!!! Seen photos from when I lost the weight before and although I was only about 10st (this is just out the risk area according to SW charts) I looked skinny & ill, I want to be healthy!!! Thinking 10st 7lbs would be a good goal to set :)

Meeting time - have a good day xxx

Syns for day 11.5
Syns for wk 11.5

B - Oats so simple (HEx B), 250ml SS milk, coffee
S - Apple; fresh pineapple; lemon green tea
L - 2 x satsuma; cucumber; tomato; mug shot
S - 2 x satsuma
D - Lentil cheddar bake (lentils, egg, mushroom, onion, pepper, garlic, coriander & 45g RF cheese HEx A); after dinner tea
S - liquorice stick (7); snack a jacks (4.5)
Misc drink - coffee

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Last edited:
Wooo well done at WI and diary looking good xx

Well after a day off work yesterday waiting on a delivery that we had been told would be delivered on the 4th (but seemingly this was never an option!!!) I had to take the day off as OH already had Tues/Wed. We were getting worktops delivered and it was a one man delivery so someone had to be there to help him in. I have now hurt my back because of it :-( Not happy bunny. There will be a strong letter of complaint going into the company!!! Anyway before the delivery I managed to clean all my indoor windows with the plan to do outside after but that never happened. Got a couple of washings hung out as 1st fogless day in 3days!!! Got tidied up a wee bit as parents visiting for the weekend (arrive tonight). Looking forward to it but will be going out for dinner so will need to be good to get that 1lb off on Tuesday!!!

Anyway, yesterdays food (not bad considering I was off)

Thursday 5th
Syns for Day 12.5
Syns for week 24

L - Fresh Pineapple; Jalepenos; Low Fat Super Noodles; 3 x babybel light (HEx A); Pint juice
S - Apple
D - Tuna; Pasta; Cucumber; Onion; Light Salad Cream (1); After Dinner Tea
S - Fibre Plus Bar (HEx B); Liquorice (7): Snack a Jacks (4.5)

Friday 6th
Syns for Day 11.5
Syns for week 35.5

B - Magic Porridge<Oats so Simple (HEx B); Rhubarb Muller; Apple; Coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; Lemon Green Tea
L - Apple; Bolognese Raviloi (4) - ran out of Mug Shots; Cucumber; Tomato; Lemon Green Tea
D - Homemade SW Chicken Fried Rice
S - Crisps (5.5); Orange Options/milk (2)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; Cherry Tea

Will edit as the day goes on.

Have a good day xxx

Last edited:
Have an awesome weekend xxxx

Food for Saturday & Sunday

Saturday

Syns for day 36
Syns for week 71.5

B - 35g Weetabix Golden Crunch (Hex B); 400ml Hazelnut Alpro Milk (HEx A)
L - Chicken & Bacon Omlette; Homemade Chips (10) - guess at Syns, very chunky chips from pub (omlette was very dry so dont think cooked in anything and very overpriced for what it was!!!); Diet coke
D - Harvester - Salad Bar (5.5 inc dressing); 1/2 Spitroast; peas (0.5); Piri Piri Sauce (2); Baked Potato; Pepsi Max
S - Crisps (5.5); Liquorice (7); Club (5.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; Tea

Sunday

Syns for day - 26
Syns for Week - 97.5

B – 2 x Eat Smart Sausages (1); Bacon Medallions; Egg; Sauce (0.5) Coffee
S – Apple
L – Fresh Pineapple; Cherry Tea
D – Pastitso (Lean Mine (3); Onion; garlic; Pasata; Pasta; Fromage Frais; Egg; Spice/Herb; parmesan (HEX a)); Steam Veg; Potato; Syn Free Lemon Curd; Mini Meringue Shells (1); Cherry Tea
S – Ice Cream (5); Club (5.5); Snack a jacks (4.5); Crisps (5.5); Special K Chewy Bar (Hex B)

Last edited:
Well yesterday was another disastrous day, Just can seem to keep myself in check. You would think that with holidays coming up it would be some incentive but nada :( Best of it is I am so good through the day then screw it all up at night, once everything biccy wise is out the house I will be fine but I hate wasting things so I will eat them!!!! May get the OH to hide them from me as that usually works!!!!

Yesterdays Food (9th July)

Syns for Day 17.5
Syns for week 115

B - 35g Weetabix Golden Crunch (HEx B); Banana Custard Muller; 2 x Satsumas; Coffee
L - 2 x Satsumas; Tomato; Cucumber; Dry Coleslaw Mix; Quark; Soup (pasata, stock, onion, basil); Lemon Green Tea
S - Apple
D - Green Thai Chicken Curry Stir Fry (1.5); Boiled Rice; Cherry Tea
S - Club (5.5); Snack a Jacks (4.5); Skooshy Cream (3); Mini Meringues (3); Coffee made with HEx A Milk
Misc Drinks = coffee

Well WI last night and 1.5lbs off and my Club 10 so very happy with that.

Even though I had not been great with syns I still have my treat night - especially with dinner so yesterday I was good all day then had my treat and I did not count the syns!!! Had homemade burgers but the mince had been split and frozen in bags by the OH & he did not write on the bags!! I know there was a mix of Steak, Ex Lean and Lean & possibly a full fat one so I have no idea what I got!!! They were thoroughly enjoyed though!!!!

Syns for day ???
Syns for week ??? but def over!!!

B - 35g Golder Crunch (Hex B); Coconut Muller; Coffee
L - 2 x Satsuma; Tomato; cucumber; coleslaw mix; natural yogurt/mustard; cold ham; pitta bread (forgot I had HEx B for Brekkie!); Lemon Green Tea
S - 2 x Satsumas; Apple
D - Special K Chewy Bar (after WI); Roll, Homemade Burgers (1 with black pudding, 1 with babybel); after dinner tea
S - Cafe Latte Ice Cream; Skooshy Cream; Mini Meringues
Misc Drinks - coffee

Back