Diary of Ally Bally - it's now or never!

Syns for Day 7.5 (planned for Evening Snack)
Syns for Week 7.5

B - 2 x Satsumas; Oats So Simple (HEx B); 250ml SS Milk (HEx A); Coffe
S - 2 x Satsumas; Fresh Pineapple; Lemon Green Tea
L - Apple; Coleslaw Mix (Red/white cabbage, red onion, carrot); tomato; cucumber; cold ham; mug shot
D - Cous Cous; ratatouille (1); mushrooms; garlic; chilli; parmesan (0.5); cherry tea
S - Snack a Jacks (4.5); Orange Options (1.5); splash milk (remainder HEx A)
Misc Drinks - Coffee

Last edited:
Maybe the OH will give me a quick up the arse and get me going!!!!

Hi there, just catching up on your diary as I have just joined the 11's group - just spat my coffee out all over my screen at this one - hey love, if that's what it takes.....!

But think you have done a great job so far, love the picture on your signature too - yuk, what a sight! Keep up the good work.

BonnieBooBear said:
Hi there, just catching up on your diary as I have just joined the 11's group - just spat my coffee out all over my screen at this one - hey love, if that's what it takes.....!

But think you have done a great job so far, love the picture on your signature too - yuk, what a sight! Keep up the good work.

ROFLMAO:) Do u no something i have jst re-read my post & now cannot stop laughing!!!!! I actually have tears running down cheeks!!! Thank u so much, I needed that!!!! *slinking away now 2 edit quote chuckling!!!!!*

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Syns for Day 8
Syns for week 15

B - 35g Weetabix Golden Crunch mixed with Toffee Muller; Apple; Coffee
S - 4 x Satsumas; Coffee
L - Leftover Cous Couse from last nights dinner; 2 x Satsumas
S - 2 x Satsumas
D - 3 egg omlette; tomatoes; onion; bacon; LF Super Noodles; Jalapeños; After Dinner Tea
S - Orange Options; Splash Milk (0.5); 10 x Mini Meringues (1); Snack a Jacks (4.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; Cherry Tea

Well yesterday was an Ok day, the weather is starting to get me down a bit but only cos I am going camping next week and this is seemingly the weather till Sept so not sure how that will work out!!!!

Got to thank BonnieBooBear for the comment she left re: my typo!!! I have not laughed so much in ages - right proper belly laughs and even now I keep chuckling about it!!!! :rotflmao: Showed the OH and he just thought it was hilarious and walked away muttering something about being a numpty!!!!! :booboo:

Anyway it is Friday, I am in a good mood and I am having Chinese tonight as we are going to MIL for dinner. Undecided between Garlic Chicken Chow Mein or Chicken & Mushroom with Boiled Rice - decisions decisions!!!!!! :thinking2:

Have a lovely Friday everyone xx

Woooo just catching up but WELL DONE on your club 10:) Awesome job you are doing girl xxxxx

ROFLMAO:) Do u no something i have jst re-read my post & now cannot stop laughing!!!!! I actually have tears running down cheeks!!! Thank u so much, I needed that!!!! *slinking away now 2 edit quote chuckling!!!!!*

Hehe glad it isn't just me with the filthy mind!

Syns for Day 8
Syns for week 15

B - 35g Weetabix Golden Crunch mixed with Toffee Muller; Apple; Coffee
S - 4 x Satsumas; Coffee
L - Leftover Cous Couse from last nights dinner; 2 x Satsumas
S - 2 x Satsumas
D - 3 egg omlette; tomatoes; onion; bacon; LF Super Noodles; Jalapeños; After Dinner Tea
S - Orange Options; Splash Milk (0.5); 10 x Mini Meringues (1); Snack a Jacks (4.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; Cherry Tea

Well yesterday was an Ok day, the weather is starting to get me down a bit but only cos I am going camping next week and this is seemingly the weather till Sept so not sure how that will work out!!!!

Got to thank BonnieBooBear for the comment she left re: my typo!!! I have not laughed so much in ages - right proper belly laughs and even now I keep chuckling about it!!!! :rotflmao: Showed the OH and he just thought it was hilarious and walked away muttering something about being a numpty!!!!! :booboo:

Anyway it is Friday, I am in a good mood and I am having Chinese tonight as we are going to MIL for dinner. Undecided between Garlic Chicken Chow Mein or Chicken & Mushroom with Boiled Rice - decisions decisions!!!!!! :thinking2:

Have a lovely Friday everyone xx

I have just had a veggie chow mein - definitely under 7 syns...bargainous!

Good Morning All, playingcatch up for the weekend!!!

Syns for Day 16
Syns for Week 31

B - 2 x Scrambled Egg; Splash Milk (0.5); Apple; Coffee
S - Vanilla Muller; 2 x Satsuma; Coffee
L - Coleslaw Mix; Cold Ham; Asda BGTY Wholemeal Pitta (HEx B); Lemon Green Tea
D - Chicken & Mushroom Take Away (extra veg) (5); boiled rice; Coffee
S - Options (1.5) with 250ml SS Milk (Hex A); Snack a Jacks x 2 (9)
Misc Drinks - Coffee

Syns for day 19.5
Syns for Week 50.5

L - Apple; 35g Golden Crunhch (HEx B) mixed with coconut muller; coffee
S - 3 x Satsuma
D - Stir Fry Veg; Cauli; Broccoli; Green Beans; Cooked Pulled Beef; Boiled Rice; Green Thai Curry Sauce (paste; oxo; muller greek coconut & coconut milk light) (3.5); After Dinner Tea
S - Snack a Jacks (4.5); Liquorice (); Phillie (4.5)
Misc Drinks - 250ml SS Milk (HEx A) (coffee)

Syns for day 27.25
Syns for week 77.75

B - Mushrooms; Tomatoes; 3 x Scrambled Egg; Asda BGTY Wholemeal Pitta (HEx B); Coffee
D - 2 x Steam veg; Turkey; Potatoes; Maggie So Juicy Garlic (2.75); After Dinner Tea
S - Snack a Jacks x 2 (9); Ice Cream (5.5); Liquorice (7); Misc (3)
Misc Drinks - 250ml SS Milk (HEx A) (Coffee)

Hey hun

Food diary looking good and love how you get alll of your syns written down. All goals I think are going well but need to push on the water and running :)

All sorted for today and I am picking kids up later ( age 12. 9 and 5). I have made some BNS risotto last night with extra roasted veg so going to have that tonight and chill ( cant get to the gym with having the kids)

Looks like you are in zone :) Anything exciting for this week planned ? I was thinking I should challenge myself to have one new recipe eac - what do you think ?

Lisa xx

Hey hun

Food diary looking good and love how you get alll of your syns written down. All goals I think are going well but need to push on the water and running :)

All sorted for today and I am picking kids up later ( age 12. 9 and 5). I have made some BNS risotto last night with extra roasted veg so going to have that tonight and chill ( cant get to the gym with having the kids)

Looks like you are in zone :) Anything exciting for this week planned ? I was thinking I should challenge myself to have one new recipe eac - what do you think ?

Lisa xx

Morning

How did the kiddie-sitting go? Youse all have fun?! We were shattered last night, went home & OH was out cold on the couch!!! Bad sleep on the Sun night but I am used to it so still able to function - knocks him for 6!!!

We head to Faskally on Friday - going camping, really looking forward to it and just hoping that the weather clears. We have beautiful blue skies this morning so hoping it is a taste of things to come - fingers crossed.

Waiting on the joiner calling as we were meant to get worktops fitted before going away but does not look like that is going to happen. And to top it all off I am moving offices but not just office, an entire new building about 200mtrs across the road!! Need to get all packed before I go on holiday!!!! Will be packing today but does not help that they have not got the correct furniture in for me!!!! Ah well..................

Trying a new meal is a good way to get variety into the week, no need for every day, once or twice a week or more if you feel you have the time & ingredients to do so!!!! try the lentil cheddar bake from Slimming Eats website - I add in extra veg & cooked bacon or chicken to make one meal. It is really nice & filling.

Hope you have a lovely day and the weather is good with you 2.

Ta ta xxx

Last edited:

Syns for day 15.5
Syns for week 93.25

B - Oats So Simple (HEx B); 250ml SS Milk (HEx A); Coffee
S - Apple; Fresh Pineapple; Coffee
L - Coleslaw Mix; Tomato; cucumber; Mug Shot; Wafer Thin chicken; 3 x Satsuma
D - Homemade Carbonara>Quark; Egg Yolk; Veg Stock; Bacon; Onion; Mushrooms; Pasta; Parmasean (1.5); Cherry Tea
S - 2 x Snack A jacks (9); Ice Cream (5)
Misc Drinks - 2 x Coffee

Not too bad a day and still within syns for WI - fingers crossed!!!

Syns for Day
Syns for week - Treat night after WI

B - 2 x Scrambled Egg; Splash Milk (0.5); LC Light triangle (1.5); coffee
S - 2 x Satsumas; Fresh Pineapple; Coffee
L - Apple; Asda CBY Wholemeal Pitta (HEx B); lettuce; tomato; cucumber; wafer thin chicken; lemon green tea
S - 2 x Satsuma
D - not sure yet, will decide just before WI
Misc Drinks - Coffee

Will edit as I go later on tonight

Syns for Day
Syns for week - Treat night after WI

B - 2 x Scrambled Egg; Splash Milk (0.5); LC Light triangle (1.5); coffee
S - 2 x Satsumas; Fresh Pineapple; Coffee
L - Apple; Asda CBY Wholemeal Pitta (HEx B); lettuce; tomato; cucumber; wafer thin chicken; lemon green tea
S - 2 x Satsuma
D - not sure yet, will decide just before WI
Misc Drinks - Coffee

Will edit as I go later on tonight

Good luck for weigh in tonight!

Good luck lady for tonight xxxx

1lb gain but I am OK with that. Had a few dodgy weekends previous so all catch up and also a little bunged up so all bloated and yuch :(

Just need to be good today & tomorrow then off on holipops and going to enjoy them even if the weather is crap!!!

xxx

That pesky 1lb will be off in no time :) I used to go to faskally a lot either camping or caravan and loved it :) Really hope the weather stays nice for you :) Its sunny over in Fife today and I tink we are meant to have a bit of a mix over the weekend.

have a great time xxxx

Think I am making this my last post till after the holidays, will have a lot of reading to catch up on when I get back, may have some sneaky peaks at the posts though I may update my diary with events of the day if they have been exciting enough but will not be recording food! I had been going to and did think about it but I wouldn't enjoy it and it is the only holiday I will be getting this year.

Anywhere you would recommend when we are down that way? I was thinking about heading to Aberfeldy as they have a Go Ape that I have been dying to try to attempt to get over the fear of heights thing!!!

Was OK here this morning but the rain has since come on but tomorrow is a new day and we will be heading away about 8-9 to try get a decent spot!!!

Have a great week and I will catch up next week xxx

Well hello all

Back aft hols & 1[SUP]st[/SUP] WI last night. Only 1 on so well impressed wi that. Back on track now & on plan from this morning. Not sure how often I will get on here as the dynamics at work has changed. Not that I am unable to use the net but I am now having breakfast, lunch etc in a kitchen area instead of eating at desk all the time. Nice to get away from desk for a while but I used to use this time to catch up on Minimins. I will try my best to get on using my phone though and update and reply as much as possible.

Really struggling getting back into things at work. We have moved offices and I am now in the back of a workshop. It is noisy and cold and I am getting my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] sore head!!!! Had been free of them since going on holiday. On the plus side of having moved offices I now have to walk more as I am in the middle of the workshop and the toilets are through in the main building up a flight of stairs and I am in there a few times a day at the least - think I can put that towards Body Magic!!!!!

A couple of hours have since gone past and I am on track a little better with work but still a wee bundle sitting on desk!!!!

Syns for Day - 9
Syns for Week - 9

B - 35g Weetabix Crunch (Hex B); Muller Mint Yogurt; Coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; coffee
L - Cucumber; Tomato; Cooked Chicken Breast; Pasta; After Dinner Tea
D - Slice ham; RTE red Thai chicken; cous cous; tin plum tomatoes; onion; aft dinner tea
S - 3 x foxs dark (3); options (1.5); snack a jacks (4.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; Lge Mug NAS Raspberry Ripple Juice

Will update the Food when I figure out what I am doing!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Last edited:
Food 4 yesterday

Syns for day 10
Syns for week 19

B - magic porridge>banana custard muller; oats so simple (HEx B); coffee
S - Fresh pineapple; coffee
L - Mug shot; tomato; cucumber; 2 x satsumas; Lge mug NASJ
D - super speed soup; pasta; sliced ham; jalepenos; 3 x babybel (HEx A)
S - options (1.5); 4 x foxs dark (4); choc phillie (4.5)

Quick day yesterday, hope same the day. Shattered & hurt back somehow. At MILs 4 dinner, will b some kind take away so hoping Chinese :) Will try get on l8r 4 proper catch up x

OK - so after thinking I was OK and back on track after holiday turns out I am not and this weekend I have been so bad and well over my syns! Mostly bread right enough as had made home made tattie & leek soup for some visitors and they brought Fresh Bloomers - the smell was awesome and I did not even think diet when I was eating slices of the stuff. Have had other bad stuff so not going to bother updating my food part of the diary as I cannot even remember what I have eaten!!!! I am back on it today but it will be too little too late as I WI 2moro night!! Prob wont stay for class even though I know I should but TBH I dont think I can sit through 2hrs!! I need to get my holiday brochures and get some pics cut out to give me the motivation that I am needing!!!

Anyway hope everyone had a lovely weekend and were not kept awake ALL night by the torrential rain that we had out our way - roof windows - I swear I though the windows were coming in!!!!

Ta ta the now xxx

Back