Diary of an Air Hostess!

Sts. Happy with this but praying for a good week now!!! Need to lose a couple of pounds before Xmas!!

A sts is great well done.

Milled wine sounds perfect. I need to make some I think.

So busy with the babies, I can't keep up!! Lost 1lb this week, I'm back to where I was 3 weeks ago! Hopefully can get a couple off before Christmas so I can even out with Christmas feasting!!

Yay that's an excellent loss especially in December. I'm doing the same, trying to make a push to eat well knowing the mince pies are coming lol.
All ready for Christmas?

Gosh, I've been rubbish at posting! I was very naughty o we the festive period, well all of December really and I'm finding it hard to eat well again. I have lost the 3lb I gained over Christmas and am back to where I was, 7lbs to target. I need to do a big shop and get back into a better frame of mind! Will try again tomorrow!!

Gosh, I've been rubbish at posting! I was very naughty o we the festive period, well all of December really and I'm finding it hard to eat well again. I have lost the 3lb I gained over Christmas and am back to where I was, 7lbs to target. I need to do a big shop and get back into a better frame of mind! Will try again tomorrow!!

B you're doing really well! 7lb is very achievable!
How are your babies?

Long time no chat, I hope you're well.xxx

Back