Diary of an Air Hostess!

I bet it is hun! How long have you got left now? I'm great thanks hun, hating being back at work but not much I can do about that. Millie's is great :) 13 months now and a real monkey! X

15 weeks to go, it's going to fly by, I've got a really busy summer, scary!!!

Are you back full time hun? Tough isn't it. Ah bless her, great age isn't it! Exhausting though!! How are you doing weight wise, think you were back in the 9s last time you posted?? Xx

15 weeks to go, it's going to fly by, I've got a really busy summer, scary!!! Are you back full time hun? Tough isn't it. Ah bless her, great age isn't it! Exhausting though!! How are you doing weight wise, think you were back in the 9s last time you posted?? Xx

Yeh back full time unfortunately :-( and I have to do every other Saturday so it's a killer.

I'm floating at 9st 13lb at the moment so still want to lose a stone. I'm off to Cyprus in 23 weeks so in hoping I can get it off by then!

Wow only 15 weeks how exciting! Did you find out if your having a boy or girl? Xx

Yeh back full time unfortunately :-( and I have to do every other Saturday so it's a killer. I'm floating at 9st 13lb at the moment so still want to lose a stone. I'm off to Cyprus in 23 weeks so in hoping I can get it off by then! Wow only 15 weeks how exciting! Did you find out if your having a boy or girl? Xx

You've got loads of time to get it off before your holiday!! You can do it!!

Yes, I found out, it's a girl, very excited to be having one of each!! X

You've got loads of time to get it off before your holiday!! You can do it!! Yes, I found out, it's a girl, very excited to be having one of each!! X

Aww hun I'm so chuffed for you! How lucky having one of each! Xxxz

Not sure if anyone will be reading but I'm back after having my second baby. She's 6 weeks old now. Luckily all but 10lbs dropped off within a week, but for the last 5 weeks I've not managed to shift anymore even though I've loosely been doing sw. So it's time to start doing it properly and not cheat. I'm still doing green days and going to try only have 10 syns.

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with egg and cheese (hea) and potato wedges with El Mayo and ketchup (4 syns)

Dinner: pasta with quorn meatballs tomato sauce with cheese (heb)

Maryland cookie (5.5 syns)

Are the meatballs free??

I'm reading!! All but 10lbs wow! You've done brilliantly!

I'm reading!! All but 10lbs wow! You've done brilliantly!
I know, i put on nearly 3 stone so was expecting more to lose but I did have excess fluid (and there was ALOT!!) so it must have been a lot of water weight! :) I'm very pleased though but would like the rest to come off so my jeans fit again!

Monday 10th November

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad (heb hea 2 syns Mayo)

Dinner: quorn pieces with veg and rice (2 syns seasoning)

1/2 snickers 6 syns

Tuesday 11th

Breakfast: 1/2 Apple - hard to find time to eat!!

Lunch: scrambled egg and cheese pitta (hea heb 2 syns ketchup)

Dinner: quorn bologneise with pasta and cheese (heb)

Half snickers (7 syns)

Wed 12th

Breakfast: tog and cereal (heb)

Lunch: egg cheese and ketchup pitta (hea heb 2 syns)

Dinner: pasta with spinach sweet corn and cheese (hea)

I may possibly have a glass of wine when the babies are asleep (6 syns)

Excellent diary. You're doing great. How do you stop at half a snickers lol.

Excellent diary. You're doing great. How do you stop at half a snickers lol.
haha! I probably wouldn't on a normal occasion but I'm trying to be really good. Snickers aren't actually a big favourite of mine, I had to buy it because babyB grabbed it in a shop and took a big bite on it so it was completely squished - didn't stop me eating it! Lol!! ;)

Thurs 13th

Breakfast: bran flakes and yogurt (heb)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese tomato and Mayo (hea heb 2 syns)

Dinner: having a take away with the in laws. Told hubby I don't want to but I feel bad as we've not seen them socially without the children in ages. (And its weigh day tomorrow!!)They are coming to us and paying so I will be as good as possible. Think it will probably be Indian so will go for a tomato based curry with steamed rice.

Ooops not been very good at posting, busy wknd! Anyway, lost 2lbs, very happy but have not had the best wknd since wi!

Mon 17th

Breakfast: yog and bran flakes (heb)

Lunch: pasta with El Mayo and cheese (2syns hea)

Dinner: 3 meat free sausages (4syns) mash and peas and sweet corn

Had a biscuit at m&s, no idea on syns....

Congratulations on a brilliant 2lb loss! You're flying back to target.

Wed 19th

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and tomato El Mayo (hea heb 2 syns)

Dinner: pasta with spinach and cheese (heb)

Snack: dry roasted nuts syns!!!!!!

Hello my lovely lady!!

Big big congratulations on your baby girl ?

Your doing fabulous and I bet your looking amazing! Xxx

Wi day! Lost 2lbs this week - hooray!! However... I felt really ill last night and barely ate dinner so could well be not a proper loss! Im away for the wknd too so need to be extra good for the rest of the week to prevent a gain next week!

Back