Diary of an Air Hostess!

Gem_bear said:
Hope your flight went well Xxx

Food wise - could've been better!!!! Had a bit of White bread....!!! 6syns, chocolate 4 syns, then went for dinner when we got to hotel had pasta with veg and tomato sauce no oil while being cooked but may have been oil in the sauce....!!!!

Wed 14

30SD Done!!!

Breakfast: alpen light (1/2heb)

Lunch: going out for lunch somewhere - salad or pasta

Dinner: on board- hopefully mugshot and salad

Snack: alpen light (1/2heb)

Been for lunch and had a really yummy salad which had curried lentils and cous cous, I had some cheese with it too (hea and heb for the olive oil in dressing)

I got some to take for dinner on board too!!

Thurs 15th

Breakfast: plum and grapes

Lunch: tomato mugshot and one half krispbread with Philadelphia (heb)

Dinner: cheese (hea) mushroom onion omelette with beans and quorn sausage 3syns

BuzzyBee said:
You look fab and great to see someone who only had a few pounds to lose. I have much more than you did to lose but I sometimes wonder if it'll be as effective as I get smaller. Good Luck! xx

Oh thank you very much! I never thought that the diet would work because you can eat so much - but it will work when your smaller!!! Good luck to you as well my lovely!! Xxx

Fri 16th

Feeling a bit rubbish today :-( WI and I sts, really wanted to lose this week, I've been good I don't really know what's going on.... as tempting as it is to cut out carbs (which is what I'd have done pre sw) I'm just going to try and eat more superfree!!!

Anyway 30 DS done!!!

Breakfast: mango, strawberries activia yog and tsp of flaxseed (1.5 syns)

Lunch: salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, pickled onion, beetroot and quorn steak strips and alpen light (1/2heb)

Dinner: broccoli mac and cheese (hea) - although I'm going to put loads of veg in too and eat with side salad

Snacks: alpen light (1/2heb)

I'm making a cake today as a trial run for my mums birthday I'm going to take it round to my neighbours (so I don't eat any!!!) to say thank you as they're so lovely and put our bins out when we're away ( pretty much every week!!!) so syns will be on any icing I may accidentally eat!!!

Fri 16th

Feeling a bit rubbish today :-( WI and I sts, really wanted to lose this week, I've been good I don't really know what's going on.... as tempting as it is to cut out carbs (which is what I'd have done pre sw) I'm just going to try and eat more superfree!!!

Anyway 30 DS done!!!

Breakfast: mango, strawberries activia yog and tsp of flaxseed (1.5 syns)

Lunch: salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, pickled onion, beetroot and quorn steak strips and alpen light (1/2heb)

Dinner: broccoli mac and cheese (hea) - although I'm going to put loads of veg in too and eat with side salad

Snacks: alpen light (1/2heb)

I'm making a cake today as a trial run for my mums birthday I'm going to take it round to my neighbours (so I don't eat any!!!) to say thank you as they're so lovely and put our bins out when we're away ( pretty much every week!!!) so syns will be on any icing I may accidentally eat!!!

Enjoy your baking! Dont worry about your STS. You know what SW is like sometimes, it doesnt always make sense! You will have a good loss next week xxxx

Ouchie - my head is killing....waaaay too much alcohol yesterday!!! My family all met up in London for an early surprise for my mums 60th! We went to the oxo tower for lunch and the comedy store in the evening - what I remember was hilarious!!! It was lovely!!

So obviously yesterday was a flexi day .... I didn't allocate myself syns because u really didn't know what I was going to eat :

Breakfast: fruit salad and yogurt

Snack: half egg sandwich (heb)

Lunch: steamed asparagus and goats cheese, vegetable roulade with 2 sweet potato wedges and tzatziki and fruit salad for dessert - I was very proud of my choices!!! Also included 1x mojito and half bottle of wine

Then possibly another bottle of wine over the course of the evening and a bulmers....

We ran to make our train but missed it so as we were waiting 20 mins for the next one I got a baguette!!!! Egg Mayo with tomato.....White bread how I've missed you!!!! Id have got a burger king but the queue was too long!!!! I also wanted to get a grab bag of crisps but husband convinced me it was a bad idea and that I'd be upset today if I had them - true!!!

So today I need a cooked breakfast but it will all be sw!! I've got 5 days and a meal out til the big party where I've got to fit into body con dress!!!

Breakfast: French toast (heb and part hea) with ketchup (1syn)

Late lunch: sw roast at my mums with quorn fillets and gravy (3 syns)

Snacks: fruit salad

No exercise today!!!

Mon 19th

Got to get back on this properly!!!!!

Alarm went off at 5.30..... Urghhhhh!!!! I do not do early mornings!!! Off to work, let's hope I can be good!!!

Breakfast: chopped mango and alpen light (1/2heb)

Lunch: tomato mugshot and side salad, cheese (hea)

Dinner: tikka mugshot (1syn) alpen light (1/2heb)

Snacks: fruit fruit fruit fruit!!!!!

Must not eat aircraft food......!!!!!

Can't believe it..... I ate no junk onboard the aircraft!!! Yay!!! On top of what I wrote I did also have 5 almonds (4 syns)

Total syns: 5

Very proud of self - hopefully keep it up on way home!! :)

Tue 20

30 day shred - moving into level 3 tomorrow!!

Breakfast: banana, half pack quorn ham and babybel light (1/3hea)

Lunch: tikka mugshot (1syn) 2x babybel light(2/3hea) nectarine

Dinner: tomato and herb mugshot and hopefully side salad.....

Snacks: hifi choc orange (heb) banana

Looking forward to getting home and having something other than mugshots.....!!!!!!

Wed 21

I'm home!!!!

Breakfast: alpen light (heb1/2) and apple

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with 2 quorn sausages (2syns) with cheese (1/2hea) tomato and cucumber with el Mayo (1syn)

Dinner: mushroom onion pepper omelette with cheese (hea) and either salad or beans......

Total syns: 3 ..... So far!!!

Thurs 22nd

I weighed in a day early -1lb.... Thank goodness my weights moved .... Was honestly hoping for more but hey ho, in the right direction, only 2lbs to be back at target!!

Anyway, I weighed in early because its my mums 60th and we're out for big meal tonight, so I r tried to be good today....but I've been making a cake for her party tomorrow - taken 7 long hours and I've eaten loads of icing in the process...... I'll post a pic as I'm so proud of it!! Lol!!!

Breakfast: banana and activia yog

Lunch: mugshot ( too busy to eat anything else) and ton of icing....

Dinner: looked at menu, stuffed vine leaves and risotto, no dessert, (hebx2 heax2) for oil/cheese

Attachments

• image-3261897153.jpg
    image-3261897153.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 90
Just stopping by to say 'hi' :) I silently stalk your diary lol just want to say well done on all of your achievements and to let you know that you are getting the blame of my addiction to mug shots lol I am also super impressed with your baking skills, your mum will be over the moon. Have a fab time at the party x

Ahhh thank you!!! I don't ever bake, it was a real effort.....!!!

Hahaha.....sorry!!! I just love mugshots, they are just so easy for me at work.... and when I'm busy.... and when I just fancy one!!!

Thanks for 'stalking'! Nice to know people read! Do you have diary? Xx

Back