Diary of an Air Hostess!

Saska said:
Just wanted to say hi and congrats on your weight loss. I used to be cabin crew and know how difficult it can be with all the delicious first class food etc etc. I left flying a couple of yrs ago and that's when my unwanted lbs slowly crept on. I was always careful when flying as I wanted to get into my size 12 uniform and didn't want to swop it for a larger one! :eek:

I know!!!! The uniform really does help keep you a certain size...although when I started sw my skirt was so tight I couldn't do the button up, I couldnt wear it to drive to work because it would crease when I sat down but I refused to get a bigger one ....thankfully I lost the weight and it fits now....ones even slightly too big, yay!!x

Thurs 2 feb

I'm away with work, just woke up and feel awful....def coming down with a cold, I'm completely blocked up down one side... Ear and nose, and streaming eyes!! Not good!!

Breakfast: alpen light (1/2heb)

Lunch:alpen light (1/2 heb)

Dinner: halloumi salad

Fri 3 feb

Breakfast: half mango and banana

Lunch: mugshot

Dinner: .....maybe Greek Meze not sw friendly!

I'm attempting to go to the gym today... Haven't been in months!!!

I need to go to the gym too!! Hurumph! Does ALL your motivation go once you married??? All my clothes are tight :(

You are doing well at target Mrs! Have you decided about lowering target yet? Sorry to hear about * week, i will keep my fingers crossed for you this month. If you dont mind me asking, how are you keeping track/charting OV? (i know way too much about ttc considering i am only just married lol!) xxx

Hmmmmm maybe at first, but my desire to look slim over took the fact that I was married and relaxed...I gained loads and then wanted my body back!!!

Are you guys planning on starting family soon or are you just clued up because your a nurse?? I'm using an app called iperiod just to track my cycle, it does have when you should ovulate, but I've been using ovulation predictor tests since August just to be sure.... Fingers crossed for next month!!! Xx

Also, no I haven't lowered target yet, but I think I will this week. We've had a bit of a blow out food drink wise and I think it's because I've been getting so stressed about not drinking because I've been trying then hoping to be pregnant. So after this wknd I might try focus on being just really healthy as opposed to not drinking just because I want a baby. I need a different focus!!! It will happen when it happens, I just need to relax and not try plan so much!! X

Hi b's! Are you trying for a baby? Lovely news. I'm doing the opposite and avoiding my other half lol.

How does being at target feel?

B's lovely lady said:
Hmmmmm maybe at first, but my desire to look slim over took the fact that I was married and relaxed...I gained loads and then wanted my body back!!!

Are you guys planning on starting family soon or are you just clued up because your a nurse?? I'm using an app called iperiod just to track my cycle, it does have when you should ovulate, but I've been using ovulation predictor tests since August just to be sure.... Fingers crossed for next month!!! Xx

I use iPeriod too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ILoveCake said:
Hi b's! Are you trying for a baby? Lovely news. I'm doing the opposite and avoiding my other half lol.

How does being at target feel?

Hi!!!! Yeah, we've been trying for about 10
months ....hubby's never had so much action!! Lol!!!

Being at target is both great and horrible at the same time, love being there but can't get to grips with not loosing weight, I'm so up and down, slipping into bad habits but I'll get there!! Xxx

B's lovely lady said:
Hi!!!! Yeah, we've been trying for about 10
months ....hubby's never had so much action!! Lol!!!

Being at target is both great and horrible at the same time, love being there but can't get to grips with not loosing weight, I'm so up and down, slipping into bad habits but I'll get there!! Xxx

One word mooncup. Put in after nookie and stay in bed for 30mins. Keeps the little blighters from escaping. ;-) Sorry tmi but know the ttc frustration. X

ILoveCake said:
One word mooncup. Put in after nookie and stay in bed for 30mins. Keeps the little blighters from escaping. ;-) Sorry tmi but know the ttc frustration. X

Thanks!!! I'm going straight onto google 'moon cup' now!!! X

B's lovely lady said:
Thanks!!! I'm going straight onto google 'moon cup' now!!! X

It's used for catching something else but works for this. Boots 19.99. Elevate bum and stay put!

4 children here. I'm impatient so did what was needed lol. Good luck. X

Loving this chat!

We went through a short period of trying last year but sadly lost it. After that we decided it felt more right to get married and focus on trying again after. If I had my way we would start trying again now but hubby is the sensible half of our relationship and has suggested we wait for a while, enjoy the honeymoon and get us more secure financially. I actually have pregnancy and baby books sitting in the cupboard from last time and am finding it so hard not to get them out lol!

I will definitely look into this app when we start trying! And the mooncup thing! I was wondering if people do find the fertility monitors helpful, especially because I'm not regular which is frustrating!

Back