Diary of an Air Hostess!

I'm back properly!!! Had a difficult trip (food/drinkwise!!) I've been working 12 days straight and I'm exhausted!!! BUT.... I've done my tesco shop online and I'm getting straight back on it today!!! :) I will probably WI today just because I'm so curious to see what I've gained!!!

Monday 20 Feb

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with 2 fried eggs with cheese (hea) and ketchup (1syn)

Dinner: bean and sausage casserole (4syns) with cheese (hea) and possibly wholemeal pasta

Snacks: alpen light (heb) and yogurt

4 days until official WI....!!!

B's lovely lady said:
The damage - 9st6, so I've sts...but the lbs are def proper weight now! So 4lbs to my new target! I'm happy now I know where I stand!!

4lbs is very do-able. You are going to be a gorgeous tiny package of blonde glamour. Totally in awe!

ILoveCake said:
4lbs is very do-able. You are going to be a gorgeous tiny package of blonde glamour. Totally in awe!

Awww thanks, not feeling so glamourous today, jogging bottoms, hoodie and big bags under my eyes...!!! Lol!! Your right, 4lbs is fine, I can do it!!! :) xxx

B's lovely lady said:
Awww thanks, not feeling so glamourous today, jogging bottoms, hoodie and big bags under my eyes...!!! Lol!! Your right, 4lbs is fine, I can do it!!! :) xxx

Lol. Jogging bottoms sound perfect. You will do it no probs!

Tue 21 feb

Breakfast: beans scrambled egg and tiny bit of cheese (1/2hea)

Lunch: fruit salad and yogurt

Dinner: out with mother in law, going to try and steer her towards an Italian - pasta with tomato sauce and possibly mozzorella (2x heb and 1 1/2 hea)

Went out with mil yesterday to a champneys taster eve, had lovely back scrub and massage followed by wine and dinner (had spaghetti pomodoro which was 2xheb and I think prob no syns) then we went to cinema and it all went wrong - shared some revels, I think prob had about 14 syns worth, I'm going to try only have 5 syns to compensate today. Think I'm going to start doing weekly syns again as of Friday!

Wed 22 feb

Breakfast: pineapple, banana, apple with activia yog

Lunch: salad with spicy couscous mayo (1syn)

Dinner: hm sw pizza with mushrooms onions and sweetcorn, served with salad and el mayo (2xheb 2xhea 2syns)

We've just finished decorating our bedroom and I want to move straight on and start on one of the spare rooms so no exercise as such today, but I'm sure ripping that wallpaper down will be a bit of body magic!!! :)

Thurs 23 feb

Hubby wants me to do some exercise with him today - apparently I agreed to it when Id had a couple of drinks... It's plyometrics, which I think is like jump training... What have I got myself into!!!!

Breakfast: pineapple, banana and activia yog

Lunch: omelette and salad

Dinner: Quorn stir fry with soy sauce and either noodles or rice not sure yet

B's lovely lady said:
Omg, just made Gembears pizza, was amazing!!! This will def be a regular for me :)

Yay!!! Looks good! Although I can't take credit for the recipe! Wish I could though, so yummy! Xxxx

My day has turned out pretty different food wise - been decorating and just eating!!!

Breakfast1: banana

Breakfast 2: 2x ww toast with scrape butter (1syn) marmite and cheese (2/3heb hea)

Lunch: cheese and mushroom omelette with 2meat free burgers and ketchup (2syns)

Snack: brazil nuts (heb) 2 quality streets (4syns) large wine (8syns)

Dinner: veg and mugshot

May try and have some fruit later too

Fri 24 feb

I lost 2lbs!! Hooray!! 2 to go to new target! I don't feel as though I look like I've lost...I feel like my tummy looks bigger, it's probably just me being overly critical!!!

I've got 3 meals out this weekend so I need to try and make good choices!!

Breakfast: pineapple banana and activia yog

Lunch: salad with couscous and veg burger w/ el mayo (1syn)

Dinner: out, I've looked at menu and I'm hoping to have goats cheese and roasted veg salad for main (hea and heb for oil) not sure if I'll have a starter, they have goats cheese bruschetta which I could have as 2nd hea and syns or soup as syns not sure!! Small glass wine (6syns)

Syns: 7/ 105 (will change if have starter!!)

B's lovely lady said:
Fri 24 feb

I lost 2lbs!! Hooray!! 2 to go to new target! I don't feel as though I look like I've lost...I feel like my tummy looks bigger, it's probably just me being overly critical!!!

I've got 3 meals out this weekend so I need to try and make good choices!!

Breakfast: pineapple banana and activia yog

Lunch: salad with couscous and veg burger w/ el mayo (1syn)

Dinner: out, I've looked at menu and I'm hoping to have goats cheese and roasted veg salad for main (hea and heb for oil) not sure if I'll have a starter, they have goats cheese bruschetta which I could have as 2nd hea and syns or soup as syns not sure!! Small glass wine (6syns)

Syns: 7/ 105 (will change if have starter!!)

2lbs to go!!!!!! Well done.

Well done sweetie! I have a meal out tomorrow too! You are my eating out inspiration! I will try and make good choices xxx

Gem_bear said:
Well done sweetie! I have a meal out tomorrow too! You are my eating out inspiration! I will try and make good choices xxx

I wouldn't say I'm an inspiration, I think it's just easier to eat out better being veggie - tomato pasta or salad is always the options!! But thanks! Xx

B's lovely lady said:
I wouldn't say I'm an inspiration, I think it's just easier to eat out better being veggie - tomato pasta or salad is always the options!! But thanks! Xx

Ah ha! But you see you are because I'm going to have a green day which I don't often do if eating out. I really want to stay on track though. I have had a look at the menu and could use your advice. Which one do you think is less suns wise? I'm going to leave all my health extras:

ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH WITH JEWELLED COUS COUS OF POMEGRANATE , SAGE, PECAN NUTS, IRISH GOATS CHEESE AND CRANBERRY JAM WITH HERB OIL AND MIXED LEAVES

HOMEMADE FALAFEL SALAD , BABA GANOUSH, BEETROOT HUMMUS SERVED ON WARM PITTA BREAD

:-D xxx

Gem_bear said:
Ah ha! But you see you are because I'm going to have a green day which I don't often do if eating out. I really want to stay on track though. I have had a look at the menu and could use your advice. Which one do you think is less suns wise? I'm going to leave all my health extras:

ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH WITH JEWELLED COUS COUS OF POMEGRANATE , SAGE, PECAN NUTS, IRISH GOATS CHEESE AND CRANBERRY JAM WITH HERB OIL AND MIXED LEAVES

HOMEMADE FALAFEL SALAD , BABA GANOUSH, BEETROOT HUMMUS SERVED ON WARM PITTA BREAD

:-D xxx

Ooooh they both look really nice,

The first one, you could use both heb for oil used to roast and for pecan nuts (although you only get 3 nuts for heb) hea for the goats cheese, then you would have to syn the cranberry jam which I imagine has sugar in, if it's like cranberry sauce it's 1 syn per tbsp, and probably another 6 syns for herb oil

Second one, you could use both heb for oil in hummus and baba ganoush, but there will prob be more than that amount, and then the falafels are probably fried not baked, then you've got pitta bread which is probably white...

I think probably the first ones better, hope that kind of helps?!?!!!

I had an absolute disaster last night, the menu was different to online so I ended up having cannelloni with chips and full fat mayo - only veggie thing on menu ( I know I could have skipped the chips!! ) x

Back