Diary of an Air Hostess!

B's lovely lady said:
Ooooh they both look really nice,

The first one, you could use both heb for oil used to roast and for pecan nuts (although you only get 3 nuts for heb) hea for the goats cheese, then you would have to syn the cranberry jam which I imagine has sugar in, if it's like cranberry sauce it's 1 syn per tbsp, and probably another 6 syns for herb oil

Second one, you could use both heb for oil in hummus and baba ganoush, but there will prob be more than that amount, and then the falafels are probably fried not baked, then you've got pitta bread which is probably white...

I think probably the first ones better, hope that kind of helps?!?!!!

I had an absolute disaster last night, the menu was different to online so I ended up having cannelloni with chips and full fat mayo - only veggie thing on menu ( I know I could have skipped the chips!! ) x

I have a feeling I'm going to be the same...I will go for the first one but theatre isn't until 5 so I know everyone will be having starters, wine etc!

Thanks very much for your advice! Very helpful! Don't worry about the cannelloni and chips now. It's done! ( I will probably need similar advice once this day is over lol)
Xxx

So my eating out yesterday didn't work out quite as well as I'd have liked but I think I was probably within syns with my food, but then there's the alcohol.... 5 glasses of wine and 2 ciders.....eeeeek!!!!

I'm just going to deduct 30 syns for fri and sat and start my week today with 75 syns....I know it's not accurate but I can't worry about it now, it's done!!!

Great plan :)

How you doing anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So my eating out yesterday didn't work out quite as well as I'd have liked but I think I was probably within syns with my food, but then there's the alcohol.... 5 glasses of wine and 2 ciders.....eeeeek!!!!

I'm just going to deduct 30 syns for fri and sat and start my week today with 75 syns....I know it's not accurate but I can't worry about it now, it's done!!!

Did you enjoy it & have fun...............Im sure you did & having fun with family & friends are just as important, so start afresh & Friday is ages away yet! :D

Sounds like a great night. You are allowed a blow out.

All my skinny friends have blow outs they just compensate before or after. That's exactly what you are doing so you'll be fine.

It's what I plan on doing when I'm a skinny Minnie like you. :p

ILoveCake said:
Sounds like a great night. You are allowed a blow out.

All my skinny friends have blow outs they just compensate before or after. That's exactly what you are doing so you'll be fine.

It's what I plan on doing when I'm a skinny Minnie like you. :p

Ahhhh thanks, I like skinny Minnie, but don't feel like it, I just constantly think/worry about food - I'm not sure that's normal!! I'll get there though, and your right, it's ok to have a blow out! :) xxx

Sunday 26th feb

Breakfast: poached egg and beans

Lunch: stuffed peppers (m&s 8 syns - NOT WORTH IT!!!) wm roll (heb) with cheese (hea) chocolate (2syns)

Snacks: apple, veg sushi (1syn) cracker (1syn)

Dinner: tofu salad tiny piece pitta (3syns) 1/2 biscuit (2syns)

Total syns 17 (oooops!!!!)

Weekly syns 47/105

Monday 27 feb

Breakfast: 2x alpen light (heb)

Lunch: massive salad from deli with everything possibly have in it!! Included 1/2 hea portion of cheese, 1 syn for tiny bit sundried tomato. Wm roll (heb) mugshot

Dinner: tomato mugshot with cheese (hea) and salad

Snacks: 2x banana, chocolate (5syns)

Total: 6 syns

Weekly 53/105

Tue 28 feb

Break; alpen light (1/2heb)

Lunch: 2xegg pitta (heb) with cheese (hea) ketchup (1syn) quality street (2syns)

Dinner: quorn sausage and bean spicy casserole (4syns) with cheese (hea) and wm pasta

Snacks: half mango

Total 7 syns

64/ 105 syns

Had a sneaky weigh in today - should not have done it, it has not made me happy!!! Not only did I have a bad weekend, I'm on my period and I'm all 'blocked' up!!! Urghhhh!!!! Not happy!!!!!!!!

Wed 29th feb

Breakfast: chopped mango

Lunch: out somewhere????? I'll update later

Dinner: tofu curry w/rice. I've made the creamy curry sauce on here that uses cauliflower - not too sure on it...

B's lovely lady said:
Had a sneaky weigh in today - should not have done it, it has not made me happy!!! Not only did I have a bad weekend, I'm on my period and I'm all 'blocked' up!!! Urghhhh!!!! Not happy!!!!!!!!

Wed 29th feb

Breakfast: chopped mango

Lunch: out somewhere????? I'll update later

Dinner: tofu curry w/rice. I've made the creamy curry sauce on here that uses cauliflower - not too sure on it...

You are as naughty as me. I've put on 2lb since yesterday according to my scales, lol. We shouldn't do it to ourselves. I bet your weight will be gone by tomorrow.x

ILoveCake said:
You are as naughty as me. I've put on 2lb since yesterday according to my scales, lol. We shouldn't do it to ourselves. I bet your weight will be gone by tomorrow.x

I hope so but I'm not so sure!!!! We really shouldn't, but I can't help myself!!!! X

B's lovely lady said:
I just realised Monday was my one yr sw anniversary! Lol!! I may have some tough days but I'm so bloomin happy I found this healthy eating plan!!!

Love this!!!!! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snacks: popcorn (3 syns) AMAZING the amount you can get, my new fav snack, topped with cheese popcorn flavouring!!! Mil got me a Lindt choc bunny for Easter (bit early) he's now been beheaded (9 syns)

Total 17 syns

81/105 weekly syns

Back