Diary of an Air Hostess!

Mon 5 march

Breakfast: 2 alpen lights (heb)

Lunch: mugshot, egg and cheese pitta (hea heb)

Dinner: pasta with el mayo (1 syn sweetcorn and cheese hea

Snacks: 2 bananas

Going to cinema tonight, will prob get some pick n mix (20syns....)

Total: 22 syns eeeeek

Still not bad! What you seeing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmmm yesterday was not so great, had a curry night with the family, so had 2 syns total for food yesterday but had a bottle of wine... Is it 27 syns??

Say 30 syns yesterday!!!

Wed 7 march

Breakfast: quorn sausage cheese pitta (hea heb 4 syns) hangover brekkie!!!

Lunch: banana... Still full from brekkie!!

Dinner: quorn chilli with sw chips cheese (hea) mayo (1syns)

Total 5 syns

Weekly 91/105

Last wks gain is not going away.....

Thurs 8 march

WI a day early, sts..... Not happy!

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: small jacket potato, cheese (hea) salad, veg burger and mayo (1syn)

Dinner: veg curry and rice (1syn)

Snacks: alpen lightsx2 (heb) chocolate 6 syns

8 syns

99/105 total syns

I have had a REALLY bad weekend. I am up another 1lb on my scales. I'm really not happy but I'm drawing a MASSIVE line under it and starting a fresh today!! Ive got 2 target dates that I'm focusing on:

Saturday ( only gives me 5 days to try and slightly turn this around!!) when I'm going to france, it's only for 4 days but there's always a lot of alcohol involved so instead of just saying stuff it I'll sort out the eating when I'm back, I'm going to be as good as I can before I go!!

April 20th, going on holiday - haven't booked it yet, but I want to be at or preferably below target and I want my body to be more toned...so I need to make a start on the exercising!!!!

Wish me luck!!! :)

Mon 12 march

Break: fruit salad and yog ( in bed made by husband!! Love it!!)

Lunch: out with my mum for mothers day ( massages and lunch!!) pizza express I think, goats cheese and lentil salad (hea and heb for any oil used)

Dinner: veg ratatouille I think, with tiny amount of pasta ( I need to cut down on portion size of carbs!!! ) and cheese (hea) dessert: activia yog

I'm going to try and do my davina exercise DVD today too :)

Hugs for the gain. Next week that lb will bite the dust.

ILoveCake said:
Hugs for the gain. Next week that lb will bite the dust.

Ditto! You are doing great! Keep it up xxx

Ah thanks ladies! Had a lovely day with my mum, hot stone massage at champneys day spa, lunch at pizza express and some shopping on Brighton ( she even treated me to a new top even though I was treating her!!) and I managed to do davina DVD before we went out - gd day!! :)

Fab day indeed!

Sorry about the gain but it'll be gone soon

Love your mini targets too. I need me some if them! I don't even have a target target yet!

lsf666 said:
Fab day indeed!

Sorry about the gain but it'll be gone soon

Love your mini targets too. I need me some if them! I don't even have a target target yet!

I always find I do much better when I've got something to focus on!! :)

Hey lady!

Just wondering how your doing?
Xxx

Hi b's how are you? I have some serious poundage to shift. Who knew a weekend could add soooo much, how was your weekend damage? Missing seeing your posts. X

Back