Diary of an Air Hostess!

B's lovely lady said:
I've been doing badly...will start posting again when I get myself together!!! Hope your both well :)

Ahhhh b! Hugs. Hang on on there here when you need cheering on. Xxxx

B's lovely lady said:
I've been doing badly...will start posting again when I get myself together!!! Hope your both well :)

Sorry to hear that sweetie. Looking forward to hearing from you soon when your feeling back on track. Keep your chin up Xxxx

:wavey:

I've not been on here lately but here's a :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right, I've gained 2lbs, so 3lbs from target. I know it's only 3lbs but I don't feel great!! Anyway, it's the weekend, i will be able to eat pretty well, alcohol not so sure...!! Monday, I'm back on it 100%

Thanks for supportive messages x

B's lovely lady said:
Right, I've gained 2lbs, so 3lbs from target. I know it's only 3lbs but I don't feel great!! Anyway, it's the weekend, i will be able to eat pretty well, alcohol not so sure...!! Monday, I'm back on it 100%

Thanks for supportive messages x

Massive hugs. Have you tried a success express week. It might just kickstart you and might even jump you to target. I've not been brave enough to try it yet.

Enjoy this weekend. Dieting is an emotional rollercoaster but you are doing so well.

Thank you for your support this morning. X

Monday 26 march

Trying a bit of success express for couple days....

Breakfast: mango and banana (100% superfree)

Lunch: onion, carrots, broccoli, garlic, tomato passata (2/3 superfree) handful pasta (1/3 free) cheese(hea) served with side salad

Dinner: same as above, away tonight so batch cooking!! Will have above with tesco meatfree burgers (1syn)

Snack: wm pitta (heb) with laughing cow el (hea) and lettuce

B's lovely lady said:
Monday 26 march

Trying a bit of success express for couple days....

Breakfast: mango and banana (100% superfree)

Lunch: onion, carrots, broccoli, garlic, tomato passata (2/3 superfree) handful pasta (1/3 free) cheese(hea) served with side salad

Dinner: same as above, away tonight so batch cooking!! Will have above with tesco meatfree burgers (1syn)

Snack: wm pitta (heb) with laughing cow el (hea) and lettuce

Liking the plan!

HPSaucy said:
You haven't been on for a while so hope you're okay? Did you know Mahogany Bob? X

Yeah I'm ok! I'm still here just not really doing my diary, was getting a bit obsessive!!

Yeah I flew with him, only once we sunbathed together in miami, what a lovely man! Such shocking news, I had a little cry. Still cant quite believe it. I've seen the funeral photos, so lovely to see so many crew got to go and pay there respects. Did you ever come across him? X

B's lovely lady said:
Yeah I'm ok! I'm still here just not really doing my diary, was getting a bit obsessive!!

Yeah I flew with him, only once we sunbathed together in miami, what a lovely man! Such shocking news, I had a little cry. Still cant quite believe it. I've seen the funeral photos, so lovely to see so many crew got to go and pay there respects. Did you ever come across him? X

I'm glad your okay, don't blame you on the diary front, it can become obsessive.

I met him in the Terminal, I saw the funeral photos too, so sad, good turn out though. Did you know Geoff Hudd? He was LH crew,I went to his funeral a few weeks ago, very sad doing Guard of Honour.

HPSaucy said:
I'm glad your okay, don't blame you on the diary front, it can become obsessive.

I met him in the Terminal, I saw the funeral photos too, so sad, good turn out though. Did you know Geoff Hudd? He was LH crew,I went to his funeral a few weeks ago, very sad doing Guard of Honour.

You couldnt forget him!! I'm not sure if I had met Geoff, I didn't know him personally but I may well have known him if I saw him ( I'm rubbish with names!!). I know there's so many of us being crew but so many crew who I've known have died over the last year, so young, so so sad

B's lovely lady said:
You couldnt forget him!! I'm not sure if I had met Geoff, I didn't know him personally but I may well have known him if I saw him ( I'm rubbish with names!!). I know there's so many of us being crew but so many crew who I've known have died over the last year, so young, so so sad

It's very sad, the ground staff have set up a Facebook page called BA Angels as we have lost so many people, especially recently, it's really upsetting but I try to put it in perspective and think we know so many people that percentage wise it's not more but it seems it!

They're all smiling down on us. Was thinking if I go on another Klingon trip it'd be bizarre if I bumped into you, we flew Thomas Cook on holiday, not as nice as our crew!

HPSaucy said:
It's very sad, the ground staff have set up a Facebook page called BA Angels as we have lost so many people, especially recently, it's really upsetting but I try to put it in perspective and think we know so many people that percentage wise it's not more but it seems it!

They're all smiling down on us. Was thinking if I go on another Klingon trip it'd be bizarre if I bumped into you, we flew Thomas Cook on holiday, not as nice as our crew!

Exactly, there are so many of us. Makes you think that you have to live life to the full!!

I just went on thompsons, they were lovely but not as good as us! Lol!!! It would be bizarre!!!

Sorry to butt in but I haven't seen you around in a while so thought I'd say hi :wavey:

lsf666 said:
Sorry to butt in but I haven't seen you around in a while so thought I'd say hi :wavey:

Hi Lisa!! I've been around, been on holiday for a week, got back yesterday, but I've still been on now and then. Hope your ok! Xx

Back