Diary of an Air Hostess!

B's lovely lady said:
Hi Lisa!! I've been around, been on holiday for a week, got back yesterday, but I've still been on now and then. Hope your ok! Xx

I'm ok. Just got back from Amsterdam :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

B's lovely lady said:
Holiday for you too! Hope you had a lovely time! X

I did. And as you were discussing best flight crew - I went on Easyjet! :D

lsf666 said:
I did. And as you were discussing best flight crew - I went on Easyjet! :D

Were they good?!?? I always use ryanair to go visit inlaws in france and always feel so sorry for how hard they work turning the aircraft round so quickly cleaning it etc...they're never usually smiling like me :) lol!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Were they good?!?? I always use ryanair to go visit inlaws in france and always feel so sorry for how hard they work turning the aircraft round so quickly cleaning it etc...they're never usually smiling like me :) lol!!!

They were perfectly fine! It's only an hour flight - only in the air for about 40 mins! Not sure about a longer flight though ;)

B's lovely lady said:
Hi Lisa!! I've been around, been on holiday for a week, got back yesterday, but I've still been on now and then. Hope your ok! Xx

Hi b's. How were your hols? X

B's lovely lady said:
Hi!!! Sorry I've not replied, been so busy this week!! Holiday was lovely thank you!! How are you doing?xxx

Hi b! I'm good my weight dropped a bit this morning so my battle continues.
How's your food, is it liberating not posting it. I'm so used to posting now I feel naughty if I don't.

I guess it's kind of liberating, but I do cheat a bit too..... Don't do it, don't stop!!! I think because I'm at target im relaxing a bit.... !!!

I guess it's kind of liberating, but I do cheat a bit too..... Don't do it, don't stop!!! I think because I'm at target im relaxing a bit.... !!!

LOL, being honest is the key isn't it. Some days I crave naughty foods but knowing I'll have to confess in my diary reins me in.

Hi
Just been looking through your diary, it was your the title that attracted me. I'm also Cabin Crew and only do green days too!! I find it hard to resist temptation when I'm at work - I go so prepared with such good intentions, then someone gets the choccies out or brings cakes and biccies in,lol. Takes all my willpower to say no!!

You've done really well getting to target, you must feel great!! xSarahx

Hi!!!

Not sure if anyone's still reading this now I've stopped posting.... But the reason I stopped is that I'm pregnant! I had my 12 week scan yesterday and baby had strong heartbeat, was amazing! Ive been mainly eating sw food for my main meals but also having snacks too and not really counting syns.... I've only put on 2lbs so far so I'm thrilled with that, although I'm sure it's going to start piling on soon!!! :)

Congratulations!!!!! Gorgeous news. :-D Don't worry about weight gain, eat well and you'll be fine. How exciting. You are going to have a gorgeous neat bump! How many weeks are you? I hope you don't get too sick. x

Congratulation BLL, thats great news. I did wander why you hadn't been on the Friday Weighers for a while. Im sure with all the knowledge you have from SW, you will maintain a healthy weight & diet throughout your pregnancy. Keep us all informed how you're getting on. Take care of yourself & baby BLL xx

B's lovely lady said:
Hi!!!

Not sure if anyone's still reading this now I've stopped posting.... But the reason I stopped is that I'm pregnant! I had my 12 week scan yesterday and baby had strong heartbeat, was amazing! Ive been mainly eating sw food for my main meals but also having snacks too and not really counting syns.... I've only put on 2lbs so far so I'm thrilled with that, although I'm sure it's going to start piling on soon!!! :)

Yeyyyyyyyyy congrats Hun haven't been on myself but I've been keeping an eye on you as knew there would be an announcement soon! don't worry about the weight hun I'm 32weeks on sat and I've put on 35pounds!! I'm HUGE! So worth it though :) so so pleased for you! Xx

Thanks for the congratulations! We're over the moon!! I'm 12 weeks and 4 days!! Due on 1st December. I'm not worrying too much about food yet... I did turn down a take away today- v pleaded with myself!! Although I might be as I start to get bigger!! I'll still be popping on and I'll keep you all updated with how I'm getting on xxx

Thanks for the congratulations! We're over the moon!! I'm 12 weeks and 4 days!! Due on 1st December. I'm not worrying too much about food yet... I did turn down a take away today- v pleaded with myself!! Although I might be as I start to get bigger!! I'll still be popping on and I'll keep you all updated with how I'm getting on xxx

Don't leave us now lol. Do pop in and let us know how you and baby are. I'm not having any more babies (I said this last time hahah) so it's nice seeing other people enjoying it instead. Your first baby is a really special one, so many firsts and such a journey for you. I remember mine well. The baby kicks will start soon and there's nothing else like it. Your baby will have 'her' (LOL) own movement pattern, all 4 of my babies had a different pattern. I'm not broody at all....honest! *whistles*.

I know it seems like ages until you meet your baby but honestly it will fly by and you'll look back and wonder why it went by so quickly. <3 Just don't do what I did, I ate everything I wanted in whatever quantities I wanted, it cost me. You have the wisdom to know I really didn't. Eat really well and don't worry about the weight.

3am pizzas because you can't sleep are not good.....One night I got up at 2am and made cheese and potato pie (first pg at 20 weeks). 5st plus later lol!

So pleased for you, enjoy it.x

ILoveCake said:
Don't leave us now lol. Do pop in and let us know how you and baby are. I'm not having any more babies (I said this last time hahah) so it's nice seeing other people enjoying it instead. Your first baby is a really special one, so many firsts and such a journey for you. I remember mine well. The baby kicks will start soon and there's nothing else like it. Your baby will have 'her' (LOL) own movement pattern, all 4 of my babies had a different pattern. I'm not broody at all....honest! *whistles*.

I know it seems like ages until you meet your baby but honestly it will fly by and you'll look back and wonder why it went by so quickly. <3 Just don't do what I did, I ate everything I wanted in whatever quantities I wanted, it cost me. You have the wisdom to know I really didn't. Eat really well and don't worry about the weight.

3am pizzas because you can't sleep are not good.....One night I got up at 2am and made cheese and potato pie (first pg at 20 weeks). 5st plus later lol!

So pleased for you, enjoy it.x

Ahhhh thanks for the lovely message!! Im not going anywhere - I just don't think I can do a diary at the moment, I may try to soon though!!

Hahaha, you don't sound broody at all!! Lol!!! I can't wait to have a bump and feel baby move :) I think my tummy is definitely starting to feel a bit harder??!?? And it's slightly sticking out!

I'm def trying to be good.... I know I don't want a big weight loss journey at the end of this. I did eat a lot at a party last night, but I'm going shopping today and going to get tons of fresh fruit and veg!! Yum!! :) xxxx

Back