Diary of an Air Hostess!

Yay!!!! Congratulations girl!! So happy for you! Lots of exciting times ahead!!! Xxxxx

Sunday 3 June

I am 14 weeks pregnant, have been eating absolute junk for the last 2 weeks and feel awful!! I've decided to start writing down what I'm eating again as I just need a bit of motivation to stay healthy for both me and baby!! I am so busy over next couple days but I'll write it all down anyway!!

Breakfast: apple and yogurt

Lunch: (BBQ street party) couscous salad, rice salad, lettuce, tomatoes, coleslaw, cheese (hea) bit of white bread and chocolate cake - ALL my syns!

Dinner: jacket potato with cheese and salad

Syns: at least 15!!

I also did a modified version of 30 day shred today , level 1

Oh I don't envy you tackling the shred! I'm impressed though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mon 4 June

Breakfast: 3x ww toast (heb) beans and bit Philly (1/2hea)

Lunch: cous cous salad

Dinner: out for meal - no idea what I'll be eating but will have all my syns and maybe other heb and hea

B's lovely lady said:
It was very modified.....!!! ;-) x

It still counts!!!!!! Easy on the jumping jacks lol!!!

Its lovely that you are eating well for bubba. So cute.

2nd trimester now. ;-)

ILoveCake said:
It still counts!!!!!! Easy on the jumping jacks lol!!!

Its lovely that you are eating well for bubba. So cute.

2nd trimester now. ;-)

Oh no jumping jacks, that was the most modified bit!! Not sure I got much cardio in!!

Eating well for bubba.....read my next post ;-)!!!

Wed 6 June

I have just got back from a couple days away at a wedding.. I've had 2, 3 course meals, loads of buffet food but I didn't have any cake (only because it was fruit cake!!) my dress was soooo tight by the end of the evening, but managed to dance away all night, so that's got to have helped!!!

Then..... This morning everyone was having a big breakfast to combat their hangovers, I ended up eating scrambled eggs, beans, 4 (yes 4) hashbrowns, toast over two sittings!! Then sandwiches on the way home!! I feel awful but at least I don't have to worry about getting in the dress now!! Back in it tomorrow!!!!

Thurs 7 June

Breakfast1: crumpet with bit of butter and marmite (7syns)
Breakfast2: activia yogurt

Snack: apple

Lunch: tomato mugshot and choc orange hifi (heb)

Dinner: some type of mushroom pasta (hea)

Snack: twister ice lolly mini (2.5 syns)

NEED to stay away from the nutella!!!

Fri 8 June

Breakfast: 2xww toast (heb) with scrape butter and marmite (3syns)

Lunch: ended up out for lunch- Thai curry rice and tempura veg....syns????

Dinner: pasta salad I made for lunch (2syns salad creme) also had some cheese (hea) and meatfree burger 1syn

B's lovely lady said:
Oh no jumping jacks, that was the most modified bit!! Not sure I got much cardio in!!

Eating well for bubba.....read my next post ;-)!!!

My first baby was grown on frosties.
My second on strawberry laces and vege spring rolls.
The third was grown on boiling hot curries (she will happily eat a madras aged 4).
The fourth was grown on vege chilli and rice.
(sweet for my boys savoury and spicy for my girls).

I'm in no position to give advice. I remember how hard it was. In a few weeks the hunger will grip you, its like you are fine on minute and famished the next. Pregnancy is a food survival journey. Have what you need and the rest of the time eat well.

I'm always broody and I do miss my pg bumps but it was hard while overweight whereas you are going to have THE most beautiful bump!

ILoveCake said:
My first baby was grown on frosties.
My second on strawberry laces and vege spring rolls.
The third was grown on boiling hot curries (she will happily eat a madras aged 4).
The fourth was grown on vege chilli and rice.
(sweet for my boys savoury and spicy for my girls).

I'm in no position to give advice. I remember how hard it was. In a few weeks the hunger will grip you, its like you are fine on minute and famished the next. Pregnancy is a food survival journey. Have what you need and the rest of the time eat well.

I'm always broody and I do miss my pg bumps but it was hard while overweight whereas you are going to have THE most beautiful bump!

Ooooh it could be a boy then!!! I can't get enough of nutella at the moment!!

Thanks, I hope so... I put on 3lbs last week and it just shocked me because I've been reading you should put on 1lb a week etc etc. I know everyone is different, each week will be different, i'm just being a bit of a control freak!!!

But... I still don't have a bump, everyone keeps asking where it is!!! Lol!! I'm only 15 weeks so its early days, I can feel its rounder and harder and all my clothes are tight, but I can't wait for it to be noticeable to others!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Ooooh it could be a boy then!!! I can't get enough of nutella at the moment!!

Thanks, I hope so... I put on 3lbs last week and it just shocked me because I've been reading you should put on 1lb a week etc etc. I know everyone is different, each week will be different, i'm just being a bit of a control freak!!!

But... I still don't have a bump, everyone keeps asking where it is!!! Lol!! I'm only 15 weeks so its early days, I can feel its rounder and harder and all my clothes are tight, but I can't wait for it to be noticeable to others!!!

First baby and you are so slim and you have good muscles, you won't show yet. You should feel the upper rim of your womb just above your pelvis ( if you.know what you're feeling for). I had a teeny melon like bump at 19 weeks with my first. By 23 weeks it will be very obvious.

Dont worry about the 3lb, think of the shift in amniotic fluid, I think your body replaces it twice a day and if you're not drinking enough you'll retain water. You are on top of this because you're aware. I didn't weigh myself once during any pg which is why I crept up.
You are meant go gain 2-2.5st and you'll lose it rapidly after pg so expect it and don't worry, your food diary is great. And you will crave what you need so give in a bit....unless you crave sudocream like I did with number 4, hubby had to hide the pot. I think it must have been a zinc craving????

ILoveCake said:
First baby and you are so slim and you have good muscles, you won't show yet. You should feel the upper rim of your womb just above your pelvis ( if you.know what you're feeling for). I had a teeny melon like bump at 19 weeks with my first. By 23 weeks it will be very obvious.

Dont worry about the 3lb, think of the shift in amniotic fluid, I think your body replaces it twice a day and if you're not drinking enough you'll retain water. You are on top of this because you're aware. I didn't weigh myself once during any pg which is why I crept up.
You are meant go gain 2-2.5st and you'll lose it rapidly after pg so expect it and don't worry, your food diary is great. And you will crave what you need so give in a bit....unless you crave sudocream like I did with number 4, hubby had to hide the pot. I think it must have been a zinc craving????

That's hilarious!! No, no bizarre cravings yet.... I did get some sudocream in one of my bounty packs though... :) yeah I think I can feel it, I can def feel something!!! I can't not weigh myself but I'm going to try relax a bit!!! X

I just wondered what it tasted like and it smelt soooo good so I dipped my finger in it and ate it. It was kinda creamy and smooth and just nice. But I wanted more and the urge came back. I wasn't eating it by the spoonful more tasting it on my tongue. Then hubby hid it!!!!

Only weird craving in 4 pgs so not too bad.

Definitely relax you are growing another person you need to gain weight. :-D

Sun 9 July

Yesterday was a definite write off.... I enjoyed it though!!!

Back on it today!!

Brunch: 2x cheesy scrambled eggs (hea) on 3 ww toast (heb) scrape butter ketchup (4syns)

Snacks: banana, satsuma and birthday cake (inevitable or children's party!!)

Dinner: sausage quorn (3syns) mash, peas sweetcorn and red cabbage

Clouise29 said:
Is the shred a DVD you can buy as seen it mentioned a lot x

Yeah, it's called 30 day shred, by the woman who does biggest loser in America Jillian Michaels, there are 3 levels and it's only 30mins, it's hard but worth it!! X

Back