Diary of an Air Hostess!

ILoveCake said:
I really fancy butternut squash soup now. This weather is making me turn to soup making again.

I hope you had a lovely anniversary. x

I love homemade soup!! It's just the peeling the BNS I hate!!!

We had a lovely anniversary thanks! Lots of food!!! X

Sat 30th

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: cheese (hea) salad with ww bread (heb) and el mayo (2ayns) baked crisps (5syns) activia yog

Dinner: meatfree bolognese (1syn) with pasta and cheese (hea)

Need to start drinking more water!!

Sun 1st

Breakfast: nectarine, banana and yog

Lunch: wm roll (heb) with cheese (hea) and salad el mayo (1syn) baked crisps (5 syns)

Dinner: at parents- new potatoes, salad and something quorn syns?? 2 syns for mayo

Been out and got some maternity clothes, they're still too big, but my clothes ate too small so ended up feeling rubbish!!!

Mon 2nd July

Breakfast: 2xww toast (heb) with scrape of butter (1.5 syns) and marmite

Snack: banana and nectarine

Lunch: pasta salad with el mayo (1.5 syns) crunchie (9.5 syns damn it!!)

Dinner: cheese (hea) and tomato omelette with either beans or salad (I want beans but think I should have salad....) and veg burger (0.5 syns)

Hope you had beans x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wed 4 July

Breakfast: fruit salad and activia yog

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with 2 quorn sausages (2syns) cheese (hea) and fried egg with ketchup (1 syn) and beans - fried eggs do not taste as good when the yolks not runny!!

Snack: 2 Lindt chocs (7syns)

Dinner: meat free bolognese (1syn) with pasta and cheese (hea) mini twister (2.5 syns)

B's lovely lady said:
Wed 4 July

Breakfast: fruit salad and activia yog

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with 2 quorn sausages (2syns) cheese (hea) and fried egg with ketchup (1 syn) and beans - fried eggs do not taste as good when the yolks not runny!!

Snack: 2 Lindt chocs (7syns)

Dinner: meat free bolognese (1syn) with pasta and cheese (hea) mini twister (2.5 syns)

Eggs and pregnancy lol. I had a pg and egg incident that put me off eggs for 3 years...I won't share lol!

Mini twisters are great aren't they. Mini milk are my favourite, I couldn't believe they are only 1.5syns.

ILoveCake said:
Eggs and pregnancy lol. I had a pg and egg incident that put me off eggs for 3 years...I won't share lol!

Mini twisters are great aren't they. Mini milk are my favourite, I couldn't believe they are only 1.5syns.

Oh god now im worried about eggs!!!

I LOVE mini twisters!! I'm obsessed with them!! :)

B's lovely lady said:
Oh god now im worried about eggs!!!

I LOVE mini twisters!! I'm obsessed with them!! :)

Nonono nothing to worry about I just grossed myself out with a surprise egg and combination of pg hormones meant I couldn't eat an egg for years. I'm almost ok now...kind of lol.

Hey! How are you?

Sorry its taken me so long to get back! I think i said congratulations on your pregnancy but incase i didn't: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I haven't been on here in ages because I have some news to share too! I'm nearly 13 weeks pregnant :) Had our 12 week scan on Wednesday.

You must be quite far along now! You are doing very well with your eating! Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Hey! How are you?

Sorry its taken me so long to get back! I think i said congratulations on your pregnancy but incase i didn't: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I haven't been on here in ages because I have some news to share too! I'm nearly 13 weeks pregnant :) Had our 12 week scan on Wednesday.

Awwwwww congratulations to you too Hun!!! So happy for you guys!!!! You must be so excited!!! How are you feeling? Are you going to find out what your having??

I'm 19 weeks, so not too much further along than you. I'm doing really well, had a bit of a scare at 15 wks but all good now...and we're having a boy :) very happy!!! Eating not so good...it's just the days that are good that I write down!! I've gained 11 pounds so far... I'd prefer it a bit less but trying to be good!!xxx

Sun 8th

Had a pretty bad day yesterday food wise (was a lovely day though!!) Back on it today!! :)

Breakfast: porridge (heb and 1/2 hea) with apple and cinnamon

Lunch: Pitta sandwich (heb) veg burger (0.5syns) maybe cheese (1/2 hea)

Dinner: new potatoes and salad, cheese (hea) quorn sausages (2syns)

Gem_bear said:
Hey! How are you?

Congrats gembear have a happy and healthy pg. Xx.

B's lovely lady said:
Awwwwww congratulations to you too Hun!!! So happy for you guys!!!! You must be so excited!!! How are you feeling? Are you going to find out what your having??

I'm 19 weeks, so not too much further along than you. I'm doing really well, had a bit of a scare at 15 wks but all good now...and we're having a boy :) very happy!!! Eating not so good...it's just the days that are good that I write down!! I've gained 11 pounds so far... I'd prefer it a bit less but trying to be good!!xxx

11lb is nothing. I put on 5st in my first pg! You are doing really well. X

B's lovely lady said:
Thanks... I'm just constantly thinking about it!!

Hope your feeling better now xxx

I'm shaking through it lol. Try not to worry too much, you are managing it well because this eating plan is just the way you think now. You can't go wrong, trust yourself. X

B's lovely lady said:

Thanks!!! Oh a lovely little boy! I can't wait to find out the sex. I'll put it in writing now;: I think it's a girl ha ha! Only time will tell! I'm glad everything is going ok now, in sure whatever happened was very frightening.

I have already put on about 6 lbs which from what I have read is about double of what it should be so I know how you feel and your worries. I am trying not to worry as its mostly healthy, nutritious food - just very often ha ha! I think SW definitely put me in good stead for this though.

We will be there for you after! I'll be shifting the bubba weight with you! I think on SW too.

Im just so happy to be nearing the end of the first trimester! Tell me you are enjoying the 2nd!! Please?!!!! Lol Xxxx

Back