Diary of an Air Hostess!

ILoveCake said:
Congrats gembear have a happy and healthy pg. Xx.

Thanks so much ilovecake! Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Thanks!!! Oh a lovely little boy! I can't wait to find out the sex. I'll put it in writing now;: I think it's a girl ha ha! Only time will tell! I'm glad everything is going ok now, in sure whatever happened was very frightening.

I have already put on about 6 lbs which from what I have read is about double of what it should be so I know how you feel and your worries. I am trying not to worry as its mostly healthy, nutritious food - just very often ha ha! I think SW definitely put me in good stead for this though.

We will be there for you after! I'll be shifting the bubba weight with you! I think on SW too.

Im just so happy to be nearing the end of the first trimester! Tell me you are enjoying the 2nd!! Please?!!!! Lol Xxxx

Sw def helps...but I think I like chocolate too much and I'm way more relaxed now!!

6lbs is fine! We can lose the weight together after :)

Erm.... I'm still waiting for the blooming stage to begin.... I'm always tired and have headaches but at least all the nausea's gone!! It's different for everyone though! Xx

B's lovely lady said:
Sw def helps...but I think I like chocolate too much and I'm way more relaxed now!!

6lbs is fine! We can lose the weight together after :)

Erm.... I'm still waiting for the blooming stage to begin.... I'm always tired and have headaches but at least all the nausea's gone!! It's different for everyone though! Xx

Yeah, I'm waiting to find out which way things are going to go for me. My nausea has really eased off but still as the day progresses it creeps back over me and I get constant indigestion so keep gaviscon on my bedside table lol!

I just want my bump now, u just look like I have fallen off the diet wagon big time!!! When did your bump start to show? X

Gem_bear said:
Yeah, I'm waiting to find out which way things are going to go for me. My nausea has really eased off but still as the day progresses it creeps back over me and I get constant indigestion so keep gaviscon on my bedside table lol!

I just want my bump now, u just look like I have fallen off the diet wagon big time!!! When did your bump start to show? X

I'm still waiting for my bump to properly show!!! If you don't know I'm pregnant I just look like I've eaten a big meal and am bloated!! I think because I'm tall the baby has lots of space in there!! But I can tell, especially when I lay down. It feels quite hard, different to being bigger. I think I first started to notice big changes in my shape around 16 weeks.

I do find the same, if I've not eaten for a while the nausea feeling starts to come back - so eating helps!!! :)

How are you finding work? X

Wed 11

Breakfast: mango and yogurt

Lunch: pitta (heb) with cheese (hea) egg quorn sausage and ketchup (3syns)

Dinner: Having people over, instead of take away im cooking!! quorn cacciatore with new potatoes and asparagus

Dessert....syns!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Wed 11

Breakfast: mango and yogurt

Lunch: pitta (heb) with cheese (hea) egg quorn sausage and ketchup (3syns)

Dinner: Having people over, instead of take away im cooking!! quorn cacciatore with new potatoes and asparagus

Dessert....syns!!!

I hope you had a gorgeous dessert.

ILoveCake said:
I hope you had a gorgeous dessert.

Mmmmmm chocolate roulade and more chocolates!! It's been my birthday so I've really just had the weekend off, I feel really ill now I've stuffed myself for days!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Mmmmmm chocolate roulade and more chocolates!! It's been my birthday so I've really just had the weekend off, I feel really ill now I've stuffed myself for days!!!

Happy birthday!!! The choc roulade was very deserved. I bet baby loved all the sugar. I could sooooo order some thorntons now lol.

ILoveCake said:
Happy birthday!!! The choc roulade was very deserved. I bet baby loved all the sugar. I could sooooo order some thorntons now lol.

I have been so bad all week I've just been eating chocolate and cake and biscuits... I know I don't need them, it's not a craving, I'm just being totally greedy!!!!!

B's lovely lady said:
I have been so bad all week I've just been eating chocolate and cake and biscuits... I know I don't need them, it's not a craving, I'm just being totally greedy!!!!!

baby needs them lol. I remember strawberry laces cravings. I did have sweet cravings with the boys.

Have a veg week hun, you'll feel good for it. I'm going to try to be good but I don't have a wriggly little baby bump as a great excuse lol.

ILoveCake said:
baby needs them lol. I remember strawberry laces cravings. I did have sweet cravings with the boys.

Have a veg week hun, you'll feel good for it. I'm going to try to be good but I don't have a wriggly little baby bump as a great excuse lol.

I'll try... Going out for lunch today and dinner tomorrow but other than that I'll be good, and then from Sunday I'll properly eat better...I promise ;) xx

Promises promises. Hehe. At least sw gives us some good ideas for making good menu choices. It's still important to live and enjoy yourself especially as you are at target (the extras are purely pg lbs so it still counts as at target). ;-P

ILoveCake said:
Promises promises. Hehe. At least sw gives us some good ideas for making good menu choices. It's still important to live and enjoy yourself especially as you are at target (the extras are purely pg lbs so it still counts as at target). ;-P

Hahaha, the extra pounds def part baby part chocolate ;-) When I had the 20wk scan they measured his waist and said lets see if he's eating well..... Response, oh yes, he's eating REALLY well!! Lol!! Love that he'll hopefully be a nice healthy size but not so much the getting him out part!! Mummy is feeding him up way too much!!

B's lovely lady said:
Hahaha, the extra pounds def part baby part chocolate ;-) When I had the 20wk scan they measured his waist and said lets see if he's eating well..... Response, oh yes, he's eating REALLY well!! Lol!! Love that he'll hopefully be a nice healthy size but not so much the getting him out part!! Mummy is feeding him up way too much!!

Lol. You won't grow a massive baby. Most women grow what they can pop out....there are exceptions but you will have a 7lberry max. Its all the water retention and waters that are the weight.

Sunday 22 July

I really really do need to start being better!! Pizza and choc this weekend, yum!!

Breakfast: tiny bit of porridge with milk (need to go shopping!!) 1/2 hea 1/2 heb with strawberries and cherries

Lunch: at parents think salad with new potatoes will be sw

Dinner: jacket potato with salad and cheese (hea)

Syns: I know I'll have some chocolate... But how many?!

ILoveCake said:
Lol. You won't grow a massive baby. Most women grow what they can pop out....there are exceptions but you will have a 7lberry max. Its all the water retention and waters that are the weight.

Haha, I hope so!!!

Looks like all is well here :)

If baby needs chocolate who are you to argue? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday 23 July

Breakfast: ww toast (heb) with scrape of butter and marmite (3syns) banana

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with cheese and salad (hea) quavers (5.5 syns) strawberries and cherries. Banana

Dinner: veg paella mini twister (2.5 syns)

Tue 24 July

Breakfast: 2xww toast (heb) with butter and marmite (3syns) banana

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with cheese quorn h and salad. Fruit salad twister ice lolly (5 syns??)

Dinner: either spag Bol or burger and chips...

Back