Diary of an Air Hostess!

Picnic yesterday - wasn't too bad but it did involve crisps, cornetto and chocolates - rest was slimming world...

Thurs 26 June

Breakfast: 2x ww toast with butter and marmite (heb 3 syns)

Lunch: wm pitta with quorn ham and salad salad cream (heb 1syn)

Dinner: meatfree mince and pasta (1syn)

Have to fit in some dairy somewhere!!

B's lovely lady said:
Picnic yesterday - wasn't too bad but it did involve crisps, cornetto and chocolates - rest was slimming world...

Thurs 26 June

Breakfast: 2x ww toast with butter and marmite (heb 3 syns)

Lunch: wm pitta with quorn ham and salad salad cream (heb 1syn)

Dinner: meatfree mince and pasta (1syn)

Have to fit in some dairy somewhere!!

Cheese on the pasta all melted and lushous lol. That's always my portion downfall- grated cheese.

Picnic, lol you are entitled to a cornetto when pg.

ILoveCake said:
Cheese on the pasta all melted and lushous lol. That's always my portion downfall- grated cheese.

Picnic, lol you are entitled to a cornetto when pg.

Mine too!! But I've no cheese left and I'm not sure I have the energy to go to the shops... I never usually let myself run out of cheese!!

I've not had a good couple of days.... Had a bit of a feast watching the opening ceremony yesterday!!!! Lurve Doritos and sour cream dip!!!! Anyway, I'm 22 weeks today and so far gained 13lbs... Which I'm quite happy with

Sat 28 July

Breakfast: plum (i didn't make it out of bed til 11.30!!)

Lunch: jacket potato with beans and butter (3syns) I've become quite obsessed with melted butter, I've never liked the taste before but can't get enough now!!! Plum and choc (3syns)

Dinner: home made pizza (2x heb 2xhea) with veggies and possibly sw chips...

Baby like real butter huh? :)

Glad you're doing well overall x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

B's lovely lady said:
I've not had a good couple of days.... Had a bit of a feast watching the opening ceremony yesterday!!!! Lurve Doritos and sour cream dip!!!! Anyway, I'm 22 weeks today and so far gained 13lbs... Which I'm quite happy with

Sat 28 July

Breakfast: plum (i didn't make it out of bed til 11.30!!)

Lunch: jacket potato with beans and butter (3syns) I've become quite obsessed with melted butter, I've never liked the taste before but can't get enough now!!! Plum and choc (3syns)

Dinner: home made pizza (2x heb 2xhea) with veggies and possibly sw chips...

13lb is great!

Real butter I'm jealous! :p

ILoveCake said:
13lb is great!

Real butter I'm jealous! :p

Thurs 2nd aug

Breakfast: 2 x ww toast (heb) butter marmite (3syns) yogurt

Lunch: new potato salad with cheese (hea) and el mayo (2syns)

Snacks: pear, nectarine and plum

Dinner:

B's lovely lady said:
Hi Lisa! We're doing well ... Getting bigger!! How are you doing? I hope your feeling much better now xxx

I am thanks x You're meant to be getting bigger so that's ok x

Omg, I can't stop eating!! I know im pregnant but I gained 3lbs last week and thought I'll go easy on the naughty food this week.... That has not been the case... I'm worried that I'm not worried enough and weight gain is going to get out of control...!! I'll try harder tomorrow.....

B's lovely lady said:
Omg, I can't stop eating!! I know im pregnant but I gained 3lbs last week and thought I'll go easy on the naughty food this week.... That has not been the case... I'm worried that I'm not worried enough and weight gain is going to get out of control...!! I'll try harder tomorrow.....

Bless you. Think 3 good healthy meals, healthy calcium rich snacks and 1/2 naughty treats a day...curly wurly / 2finger kitkat or extra gooey cheese on top of your meal.

Baby is growing fast now and your amniotic fluids are rising. Gaining weight is part of the deal but you are doing so well and you are in control. Be kind to yourself.

ILoveCake said:
Bless you. Think 3 good healthy meals, healthy calcium rich snacks and 1/2 naughty treats a day...curly wurly / 2finger kitkat or extra gooey cheese on top of your meal.

Baby is growing fast now and your amniotic fluids are rising. Gaining weight is part of the deal but you are doing so well and you are in control. Be kind to yourself.

Thanks... I know I can eat well, there's just been cakes at work EVERYDAY for the last 2 weeks, and then I eat bad for the rest of the day...!!!

Thurs 9th aug

Breakfast: toast (heb) butter (2syns) yogurt

Snack: banana

Lunch: homemade quorn lasagne (2xhea for milk and cheese) 5 syns salad nectarine

Dinner: ratatouille with jacket potato

Snack: mini calipo 4 syns

Don't be so hard on yourself x If baby wants cake - you must abide ;)

Seriously though, it looks like you're doing really well :) x

lsf666 said:
Don't be so hard on yourself x If baby wants cake - you must abide ;)

Seriously though, it looks like you're doing really well :) x

That's because I don't write down the bad stuff!! Lol!!! Thanks though!! Xx

Hi!

How are you doing? I know what you mean about the weight gain. I was on baby centre today and someone posted a link to a website which lets you know if you are at the right weight for your stage in pregnancy, based on your previous weight, height etc. it gives you a target range and I'm 5 lbs over mine!! Eek!! I'm trying not to let it bother me too much but like you I'm worried it's getting out of control so am going to rein it in a bit. To be fair I don't think I have been THAT bad but I suppose I'm not exercising the way I used to and I'm certainly not strict on myself anymore ( a few more chocs and buns passing my lips than there used to ha ha!) Going to introduce a few old SW ways to try and slow the weight gain down.

How many weeks are you now?

Gem_bear said:
Hi!

How are you doing? I know what you mean about the weight gain. I was on baby centre today and someone posted a link to a website which lets you know if you are at the right weight for your stage in pregnancy, based on your previous weight, height etc. it gives you a target range and I'm 5 lbs over mine!! Eek!! I'm trying not to let it bother me too much but like you I'm worried it's getting out of control so am going to rein it in a bit. To be fair I don't think I have been THAT bad but I suppose I'm not exercising the way I used to and I'm certainly not strict on myself anymore ( a few more chocs and buns passing my lips than there used to ha ha!) Going to introduce a few old SW ways to try and slow the weight gain down.

How many weeks are you now?

I totally gave up on exercise pretty much straight away... I do go for the odd walk and I'm thinking of starting pregnancy yoga, not sure any of this really helps...

I'm well, 24 weeks today! Seems like the time is going really quickly!! I did have a bit of a panic in the middle of the night.. I woke up and my bump had gone all soft and there was hardly anything there, I wouldn't say it was flat but flat in comparison to normal... I just lay there willing him to move and he did eventually - playing hide and seek with me already is not fun!!! I don't know what position he's laying in but bump is not really sticking out, he's still moving lots though so I feel a bit better.

How are you doing?? Other than the whole food/weight thing? I can't stop with the chocolate!!! How many weeks are you now? Xxx

B's lovely lady said:
I totally gave up on exercise pretty much straight away... I do go for the odd walk and I'm thinking of starting pregnancy yoga, not sure any of this really helps...

I'm well, 24 weeks today! Seems like the time is going really quickly!! I did have a bit of a panic in the middle of the night.. I woke up and my bump had gone all soft and there was hardly anything there, I wouldn't say it was flat but flat in comparison to normal... I just lay there willing him to move and he did eventually - playing hide and seek with me already is not fun!!! I don't know what position he's laying in but bump is not really sticking out, he's still moving lots though so I feel a bit better.

How are you doing?? Other than the whole food/weight thing? I can't stop with the chocolate!!! How many weeks are you now? Xxx

24 weeks, viable bubba. :-D 30 weeks will be here in no time and then the last stretch will begin.
I'm glad your little man is wriggly, bump changes are the norm with all the movement. I remember the worry all too well. When he goes quiet try a hot or cold drink. Sugar works really well too lol.

I lol at you not recording the naughty foods. If they are not on the list then they didn't happen. ;-)

Back