Diary of an Air Hostess!

B's lovely lady said:
I ate the other 4 pieces mon night when I also ate a load of other junk!! I felt really hard done by last night when there was only 2 pieces left!!!

I actually feel awful today, really sick and headachey! But I have been feeling really well for the last couple of weeks. It really is flying by, I can't believe I'm just about to go into the third trimester, slightly scared!!! I'm grounded at the moment - do not like office work, but people are lovely!!

Mmmmm leek and potato soup that sounds just what id like to eat feeling like this. Good idea!!

You'll be flying again soon, baby might distract you for a while. 3rd trimester omg. It is going to speed up now. The last 2 weeks are slow. You should add some bump pics, I bet you have the neatest bump.

Lol at feeling hard done by, I feel like that when I'm desperate and the kids have devoured my rocky road bars.

Soup change of plan, French onion soup is cooking. ;-)

ILoveCake said:
You'll be flying again soon, baby might distract you for a while. 3rd trimester omg. It is going to speed up now. The last 2 weeks are slow. You should add some bump pics, I bet you have the neatest bump.

Lol at feeling hard done by, I feel like that when I'm desperate and the kids have devoured my rocky road bars.

Soup change of plan, French onion soup is cooking. ;-)

I am not going to like sharing food with children!!! Lol!!! I'm going to have to hide chocolate!!!

I'll try put a pic on later... It's not sticking out much, think I have a long body so he's lots of space in there, feels like a long bump, rather than sticking out... if you get what I mean?!??

Lol, I get you. At 28 weeks I used to get asked if I was due and was it twins. Cheeky ppl.

Sharing food works both ways and kids often have icecreams and chocolate so it's not all bad.

ILoveCake said:
Lol, I get you. At 28 weeks I used to get asked if I was due and was it twins. Cheeky ppl.

Sharing food works both ways and kids often have icecreams and chocolate so it's not all bad.

I like the idea of eating their chocolate and ice cream!!! :)

B's lovely lady said:
I like the idea of eating their chocolate and ice cream!!! :)

And baby jars of chocolate pudding are divine!!!!!!!

My babies all had home made meals but ds2 loved chocolate pudding jars so I stocked up. One was for him, one for me.....

p.s. don't try savoury baby food jars they are rank....the puddings are awesome.

Wed 29 aug

Breakfast: porridge with jam (hea/heb 2 syns)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salads el mayo (hea/heb 1 syn)

Dinner: quorn mince and pasta with cheese ( ooops 3rd hea!!)

Kit Kat chunky 12.5 syns

lsf666 said:
And I want a kit kat chunky!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too....what I'd do for a full size choccie bar.

Sat 1 sept

Breakfast: porridge (hea/heb) with plum and jam (2syns) my new breakfast obsession - I normally prefer savoury in the morning but I can't get enough of jam!!!

Lunch: scrambled eggs and beans mushrooms

Dinner: at my mums.... Hopefully something healthy!!! :)

I'm making hubby a birthday cake today - carrot cake with cream cheese icing- yum yum yum!!! Cake will not be eaten until tomorrow but I may be eating the icing......

Here's a bump pic, 27 weeks.... He looks smaller today?!?? I think he must be laying funny as can feel him quite high up!! So far, gained 1st 6lbs, I'm pretty happy with that :)

Attachments

• image-4254193410.jpg
    image-4254193410.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 152
Sun 2 sept

Breakfast: cheese and tomato on toast (hea and b)

Lunch: roast dinner with gravy and stuffing ball and birthday cake.....syns????

Dinner: something free food!!!

Awwww you have the loveliest baby bump! And you are incredibly tiny, I think you can afford some naughtiness. ;-) You do look amazing, pregnancy suits you.

Cream cheese frosting, ahhhh I'd love some of that.

ILoveCake said:
Awwww you have the loveliest baby bump! And you are incredibly tiny, I think you can afford some naughtiness. ;-) You do look amazing, pregnancy suits you.

Cream cheese frosting, ahhhh I'd love some of that.

Ah thanks, I can't say I feel like it suits me... I'm not really enjoying the whole being pregnant thing, can't wait until he's here!!

The frosting was amazing!!!!!! I felt so sick after I made the cake though.... I ate so much!!!! Can't wait to eat it on the actual cake later!! :)

Your looking lovely!! Nice bump! Glad you are doing well! Xxx

Back