Diary of an Air Hostess!

Tue 4 sept

Breakfast: banana yogurt apple

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad el mayo (hea/heb 1syn) veggie sushi (1syn)

Dinner: cheese mushroom omelette with beans (hea)

Syns: cake and dairy milk????

B's lovely lady said:
Ah thanks hun!! Hope you and your bump are doing well!! Do you know what your having?? Xx

We are good! Found out we are having a little boy! Only just sunk in! We were totally convinced he would be a girl! Did you find out? Xx

Gem_bear said:
We are good! Found out we are having a little boy! Only just sunk in! We were totally convinced he would be a girl! Did you find out? Xx

Ahhhhhhhh lovely!!! We're having a boy too. My husband was the same as you, he was so sure we were having a girl... He even said to me yesterday I still can't believe he's a boy!! We've known since I was 15 weeks so it should really have sunk in by now! Lol!! X

Sunday 9 sept

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: salad with something??? El mayo 1.5 syns

Dinner: sw pizza 2xheb 2xhea with mushrooms and sweet corn, may make some garlic dip with el mayo 1.5 syns

You're being so good! Baby's going to love veggies (obviously not at first ;))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
You're being so good! Baby's going to love veggies (obviously not at first ;))

I hope so.... But he'll also love chocolate!! Lol!! All the days I don't write a diary is when I'm being naughty- oooops!!! I'm quite happy with how the weight gain is going, just hoping it comes off relatively quickly!! X

B's lovely lady said:
I hope so.... But he'll also love chocolate!! Lol!! All the days I don't write a diary is when I'm being naughty- oooops!!! I'm quite happy with how the weight gain is going, just hoping it comes off relatively quickly!! X

I'm sure it will :)

And everyone likes chocolate so perfectly acceptable for baby to as well ;)

B's lovely lady said:
I like them... Hubby says they taste just like the real thing.... I can't remember. I've tried the Linda McCartney prawns and they were yuck!!!!

Might give them a try?

I don't do prawns so not bothered to try them. Obviously I'm not veggie but I do like the sausages and burgers - the Tivall burgers are my fave.

How long have you been a vegetarian?

lsf666 said:
Might give them a try?

I don't do prawns so not bothered to try them. Obviously I'm not veggie but I do like the sausages and burgers - the Tivall burgers are my fave.

How long have you been a vegetarian?

I think all the veggie food you can get now is fantastic - hubby hardly has meat at home he'll just have quorn, and he no longer minds!!!

Been vegetarian for 22 years..... Eeeeek that sounds ages!!!! Ive become a lot stricter over the last 10 years...I used to eat jelly sweets!

I retried the fishless fingers as tesco had them £1 a box. For 2 syns each??? they are really nice. Nicer than when they first came out, they are less fishy now. My kids pulled some funny faces though, like I was poisening them.

22 years, crikey, just working it out for me...24 years. I still eat some jelly sweets but I do avoid the gelatine if I can. I hate that the options are so pathetic. I can only have 2 types of jelly too, hartleys blackcurrent and blueberry and the mango and passionfruit. If they can make those two suitable for vegetarians why can't they make them all? Rant over how are you and bump?

ILoveCake said:
I retried the fishless fingers as tesco had them £1 a box. For 2 syns each??? they are really nice. Nicer than when they first came out, they are less fishy now. My kids pulled some funny faces though, like I was poisening them.

22 years, crikey, just working it out for me...24 years. I still eat some jelly sweets but I do avoid the gelatine if I can. I hate that the options are so pathetic. I can only have 2 types of jelly too, hartleys blackcurrent and blueberry and the mango and passionfruit. If they can make those two suitable for vegetarians why can't they make them all? Rant over how are you and bump?

Ooops not up to scratch with the kids!! Keep all the fish fingers for you!!

I've never even thought about eating jelly - ill check those flavours out!! Your right, it's ridiculous they're not all veg!!! I've really got funny with cheese too - I'm a nightmare when I go to people's houses to eat!!!

Me and bump are good! Started ante natal classes last wk... My husband said by the end of it my face looked petrified!! Lol!!!

How's your wknd been?? Please tell me it's been lovely and sunny and youve been to the beach?!? I've been out in the garden a lot and now my ankles look huuuuuge again!!

B's lovely lady said:
I think all the veggie food you can get now is fantastic - hubby hardly has meat at home he'll just have quorn, and he no longer minds!!!

Been vegetarian for 22 years..... Eeeeek that sounds ages!!!! Ive become a lot stricter over the last 10 years...I used to eat jelly sweets!

Wow!!! 22 years?!

I have to check anything with gelatine in it for pork! But I'm not veggie. Plus hubby does all the cooking and is a proper carnivore so it wouldn't work. I did give up red meat for 10 years but got tempted by hubby when we started dating and he made burgers :eek:

He does however like all te veggie sausages and burgers we have and instead of meat 7 nights a week its more like 2 or 3 now. And lunches are no longer sandwiches which helps too.

I think we're healthier for it but we'd never give it up altogether.

You said about cheese? Are you vegan?

lsf666 said:
Wow!!! 22 years?!

I have to check anything with gelatine in it for pork! But I'm not veggie. Plus hubby does all the cooking and is a proper carnivore so it wouldn't work. I did give up red meat for 10 years but got tempted by hubby when we started dating and he made burgers :eek:

He does however like all te veggie sausages and burgers we have and instead of meat 7 nights a week its more like 2 or 3 now. And lunches are no longer sandwiches which helps too.

I think we're healthier for it but we'd never give it up altogether.

You said about cheese? Are you vegan?

Of course, you need to know about gelatine too!!

Your so lucky your hubby does all the cooking!!! :) mine trained as a chef but I'm so fussy with him following sw properly (he always adds stuff!!) that we share the cooking... He's much better now though!!

Some cheese like Parmesan use animal rennet (bits from stomach) in the process of making it, so now I'm completely fussy!!!! I could not be vegan, I love cheese way too much!!! Just as long as no animal products touch what I'm eating I'm happy!!! :)

ILoveCake said:
Hartleys Low Calorie Ready To Eat Jelly B/Berr And Blackcurrant 175G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=260667056

The vege sign is on the pull tab bit of the lid. They are great for 1/2 syn of sweetness.

Ahhh I miss dairy milk.

I haven't been to the beach but I did go to the woman of the year district finals. Not to compete (my bmi is too high ) but to have a good nosey. It was really inspirational, so many amazing stories.

Thanks for the links!!!

I can imagine it was inspirational.... Just like you are!!! :)

Back