Diary of an Air Hostess!

Thurs 1 nov

Breakfast: banana and activia yog

Lunch: soup at grandmas house, no ideas on syns... Heb for bread

Dinner: cheese and mushroom omelette with beans

Fri 2nd Nov

Really happy I managed a sts today :)!!!! I think it's not being at work where there is so much cake/sweets!!!

Breakfast: banana and activia yog

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad el mayo (hea heb 2 syns)

Dinner: quorn bolognese with pasta and cheese (heb)

Snacks: options hot choc made with milk (hea 2syns)

Yay to the STS! :)

There were cupcakes at work today - it was SO HARD not having one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sat 3 Nov

Breakfast: porridge with jam (hea heb 2 syns)

Lunch: leftover quorn spaghetti bolognese

Dinner: nachos and dips..... Sat night treat!! Eeek!!

It's really bizarre, I can't post on any thread on the minimins app, even my own unless I reply directly to someone else's post.... Anyone else had this problem?? It's so much easier using the app than going on the actual site!!!

Thurs 8 nov

Breakfast: apple, banana, yogurt, handful of branflakes (heb)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese, salad and el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: cheese and mushroom omelette with beans (hea)

Going to a friends this afternoon and I imagine they're will be cake.... That'll be all my syns!!

Hey hun I think it's to do with the new app update. Pierce said he had sent a message to the designer to sort it.

I find that if I type about 6 words it gives me the send button back!

Fri 9 nov

37 weeks pregnant, 2st3lb gained so far... I'm reasonably happy with that.

Breakfast: banana apple yogurt branflakes (heb)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: quorn spaghetti bolognese cheese (hea)

I really need to try eat different things, but I really like these types of food!!!!

I've had a not completely off plan weekend but I feel sooooo much bigger, not so much the bump, but my legs and face.... :( I can't wait until he's here (just in general!!) but also because I can't wait to try and get my body back to something near normal.... And also to actually exercise... I never thought I'd say that but I hate not feeling toned :(

Breakfast: fruit with yogurt and branflakes (heb)

Lunch: jacket potato with beans and salad, el mayo (1syn)

Dinner: veg and quorn fajitas, with cheese (hea heb) and syns for salsa and guacamole!

I'm not going to have any chocolate today..... Crazy!!!!!!

Hey!!

You are doing so well! Well done! How uncomfortable are you feeling now? I'm 31+4 today. Sometimes I feel grand, others I just want it to be my due date already! I too have gained 2st 3 which I'm pretty worried about at the moment because I have over 8 weeks left, I could hit the 3 stone mark by the end if I'm not careful. Just had to order a size up in my maternity jeans to see me through :-(.

I have already started sculking around the BFing SW sticky and had a wee look at the pregnancy one too. Wondering if I should just start now or just keep going as I am and be more careful! I have SPD so can't do much walking but I'm off work sick and will probably stay that way now so maybe I should try and get in some gentle walking while I can. Hurumph!!!

Anyway I have moaned a bit in you page lol!!! Really glad you are doing so well. Not long for you now :) xxx

Gem_bear said:
Hey!!

You are doing so well! Well done! How uncomfortable are you feeling now? I'm 31+4 today. Sometimes I feel grand, others I just want it to be my due date already! I too have gained 2st 3 which I'm pretty worried about at the moment because I have over 8 weeks left, I could hit the 3 stone mark by the end if I'm not careful. Just had to order a size up in my maternity jeans to see me through :-(.

I have already started sculking around the BFing SW sticky and had a wee look at the pregnancy one too. Wondering if I should just start now or just keep going as I am and be more careful! I have SPD so can't do much walking but I'm off work sick and will probably stay that way now so maybe I should try and get in some gentle walking while I can. Hurumph!!!

Anyway I have moaned a bit in you page lol!!! Really glad you are doing so well. Not long for you now :) xxx

Hi Gem!!!

I'm ok - starting to feel really uncomfortable... A lot!!! But I think that's good?!?? Hopefully it means he's getting ready to come!! I really really really hope he's not too much over, I'm so impatient and can't wait to meet him!!!

I've been having a bit if a read of the breastfeeding page too!! My will power is nearly gone, I can manage to eat sw meals, but I cannot refuse chocolate or dessert at the moment!!! I feel a lot bigger too - not just the bump but my arms and legs and face!! I no longer have ankles!!! Hubby has a photo of us on his iPad as his screen saver and I just never appreciated how flat my tummy was- fingers crossed it'll get somewhere near to that again one day!!

Don't worry too much about the weight gain, especially as you can barely walk. If I had SPD I'd have given up weeks ago!!! I hope it's not too painful for you!! Rest up and take it easy, only try walk if its not too painful xxxxx

Thurs 15 nov

Break: ww toast butter marmite (heb 3 syns) permission fruit

Lunch: sandwich with cheese and salad (hea heb 1 syn el mayo)

B's lovely lady said:
Thurs 15 nov

Break: ww toast butter marmite (heb 3 syns) permission fruit

Lunch: sandwich with cheese and salad (hea heb 1 syn el mayo)

Also had some branflakes and yogurt.... 3rd heb of the day!!

Fri 16 nov

Breakfast: branflakes and yogurt (heb)

Lunch: salad with cheese and wm bread (hea heb) olives, else mayo .... Syns??

Dinner: pasta with Tom and veg sauce w/cheese (hea)

More syns...... Cinema sweeties!!!

Back