Diary of an Air Hostess!

It's very quiet in here.....hoping that's a sign. :-D :-D :-D

B's lovely lady said:
It's not.... :( Got induction booked for wed

Not long. Pack some magazines and some nibbles. My first was induced, it was fine and it was quick once my waters popped.

Anyway 4 more days to potentially go naturally. Enjoy the next few days, wintery walks and hot chocolate snuggled up on the sofa.

Good luck hunni. Xxx

Not long. Pack some magazines and some nibbles. My first was induced, it was fine and it was quick once my waters popped.

Anyway 4 more days to potentially go naturally. Enjoy the next few days, wintery walks and hot chocolate snuggled up on the sofa.

Good luck hunni. Xxx

A friend of mine got induced last week and it took 4 days ending up in c section, another 2 days ending in c section,.... I'm worried its going to be long and end up in a c section as well. I know there's nothing I can do..... Just praying for it to happen naturally!! Thanks though xxx

B's lovely lady said:
A friend of mine got induced last week and it took 4 days ending up in c section, another 2 days ending in c section,.... I'm worried its going to be long and end up in a c section as well. I know there's nothing I can do..... Just praying for it to happen naturally!! Thanks though xxx

I've had 3 inductions. It can lead to csection but not always.
I was 2weeks early with my first. Induced at 9am. 6pm no change. 7.30pm waters popped. 10.45pm baby born. 3hour 45min labour.

3rd baby. Induced at 8days late at 6pm. Labour pains started at 11 pm. I tried to sleep through them. 12.30 mw put me on machine ti show ctxns. Then examined me 4cm up to labour ward. Baby was out 40mins later. 1hr 30min labour.

4th baby Induced 2days early. Due date still no change at 6.30am despite pains all night. 6.45am waters burst cntxns intensified. Pushing sensation so whisked up to delivery. 15 mins later out she flew. 52min labour.

Each different. Be prepared to go with it. You are going to be fine. Xx

I've had 3 inductions. It can lead to csection but not always.
I was 2weeks early with my first. Induced at 9am. 6pm no change. 7.30pm waters popped. 10.45pm baby born. 3hour 45min labour.

3rd baby. Induced at 8days late at 6pm. Labour pains started at 11 pm. I tried to sleep through them. 12.30 mw put me on machine ti show ctxns. Then examined me 4cm up to labour ward. Baby was out 40mins later. 1hr 30min labour.

4th baby Induced 2days early. Due date still no change at 6.30am despite pains all night. 6.45am waters burst cntxns intensified. Pushing sensation so whisked up to delivery. 15 mins later out she flew. 52min labour.

Each different. Be prepared to go with it. You are going to be fine. Xx

Ah thanks, I feel better now hearing your stories!! Xxx

B's lovely lady said:
Ah thanks, I feel better now hearing your stories!! Xxx

You will be fine. I have plenty of friends who've had successful inductions. Going naturally is the ideal but if you have to don't be scared. The end result is worth it. Xxx

Good luck for wed if you don't go before. Looking forward to seeing pics! You will do great xxx

Good luck B's. I bet you're doing great, hang on in there. Once it's started it has to finish and then you'll be holding your baby.

Looking forward to your update but no rush enjoy baby sniffing lol!

xxxxx

Ditto.

I hope you are well b. Xxx

So excited to hear from!! Hurry hurry! Xx

Been checking back everyday hun, hope you are ok and are just busy enjoying cuddles with your gorgeous baby boy! Lots of love xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Baby B arrived finally 15th dec, after a pretty traumatic birth. He's absolutely massive - 11lbs!!! He is just perfect! I however have been quite ill and am still in hospital. Hoping to be out before Christmas though! Sorry to keep you all waiting for news!

Baby B arrived finally 15th dec, after a pretty traumatic birth. He's absolutely massive - 11lbs!!! He is just perfect! I however have been quite ill and am still in hospital. Hoping to be out before Christmas though! Sorry to keep you all waiting for news!

First off - congratulations!!!!! :) So happy for you x

Secondly, I hope you heal very quickly hun :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

B's lovely lady said:

O M G!!! 11lb is phenomenal, you grew a happy chunky bubba. Congratulations I bet he's gorgeous. So glad to hear he's here.

Rest loads and heal soon b. Xxxxx

Back