Diary of an Air Hostess!

Baby B arrived finally 15th dec, after a pretty traumatic birth. He's absolutely massive - 11lbs!!! He is just perfect! I however have been quite ill and am still in hospital. Hoping to be out before Christmas though! Sorry to keep you all waiting for news!

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry you aren't well B but the best prize is your beautiful baby boy :) hope you are both home soon xx

Baby B arrived finally 15th dec, after a pretty traumatic birth. He's absolutely massive - 11lbs!!! He is just perfect! I however have been quite ill and am still in hospital. Hoping to be out before Christmas though! Sorry to keep you all waiting for news!

HUGE congrats Hun! Sorry about the traumatic birth :-/ wowzer 11lb where were you hiding him!!!! What a lovely xmas present! Were you induced in the end? Hope you get better really soon thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats B! Hope your home for Xmas and enjoy it! Xxx

Hey B, hope all is well with you and that you finally made it home from the hospital :) have a super first Christmas with your Hubbie and beautiful baby boy :) x

Merry Christmas. Xxx

Thanks for all your messages, we're back home now which is amazing and tiring after everything but I love him so much it's ridiculous!!!

Yes I was induced, he was in the wrong position and there was no way he was coming out without help!

Hope you all had lovely Christmases, I may get back to doing my diary at some point but its not high on the agenda.... Luckily the majority of weight gain has come off whilst I've been ill, I'm thankful that its one less thing to think about. I'm more worried about what an 11lb baby has done to my pelvic floor muscles.....!!!!

Thanks for all your messages, we're back home now which is amazing and tiring after everything but I love him so much it's ridiculous!!!

Yes I was induced, he was in the wrong position and there was no way he was coming out without help!

Hope you all had lovely Christmases, I may get back to doing my diary at some point but its not high on the agenda.... Luckily the majority of weight gain has come off whilst I've been ill, I'm thankful that its one less thing to think about. I'm more worried about what an 11lb baby has done to my pelvic floor muscles.....!!!!

Glad you're home x

Piccie would be lovely but no rush :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww B!! Baby B is beautiful! Do you have a name yet? Xx

Awww my ovaries are twitching!!!
Baby b is a beautiful bonny baby. Totally squidgy and gorgeous. Well done b!!!!

Hi!!!

Congratulations on the birth of you lovely (whopping) baby boy! He is a beauty! Sorry to hear you have been unwell though! Glad you are feeling better! Less than two weeks til my due late for me now!
Congratulations again sweetie xxx

Hi b! I hope all is well. Feet still up I hope. Eat well it will help you recover. xx

Hi b! I hope all is well. Feet still up I hope. Eat well it will help you recover. xx

Been trying to eat better, just Xmas chocolate everywhere....!! And I've not really had an appetite - never thought I'd say that!!! But I've been cooked for all weekend so I've had some proper meals, and made myself eat even if I've not felt like it, need to keep my strength up!! X

Back