Diary of an Air Hostess!

Ahhhhhhh thanks xxxx I'm trying to get on here to catch up but then I never have time to post. How are you feeling sweetie? I hope your ok xxxx

I'm ok thanks x
Nice to hear from you :)

Need a piccie though ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am feeling a lot better thank you, tired, but that's normal huh!!! Hope your feeling well!! ;)xx

Totally normal I'm afraid!! Won't be for ever though.. I'm feeling well thanks just been celebrating Imogen's 2nd birthday.. Giving her a real treat before bubbie comes in April :) how is motherhood treating you?? X

Totally normal I'm afraid!! Won't be for ever though.. I'm feeling well thanks just been celebrating Imogen's 2nd birthday.. Giving her a real treat before bubbie comes in April :) how is motherhood treating you?? X

Ahhhhh, nice to enjoy Imogen on her own while you can!! But will be lovely when her little sister arrives!! :)

Motherhood is great, starting to feel a bit more normal now..... Just! Lol!!! X

I think I really need to start slimming world again!!! Luckily, I am back within target range since having babyB (purely by being so ill) but I have been eating sooooo much junk!!! I feel rubbish and the scales are starting to go the other way now!!! It's so hard to eat properly, I'm eating toast and biscuits all day!! As I have just finished the last of the Xmas biscuits and chocolates, I will officially be starting tomorrow.... although I may not have time to always write my diary I will be trying!!! :)

Oh, thank you!! Gosh he changes so quickly!!

Damn it, I'm not breastfeeding!! 8 healthy extras would have been amazing!!!

Lol, imagine the extra bread and cheese lol!!!!!

Just finished the Xmas chocolates lol you could have shared lol. I guess you deserve them seem as you delivered an 11lber hehe.

Glad you are feeling well, you'd feel even better back on Sw meals. Target - b that's amazing!!!

Lol, imagine the extra bread and cheese lol!!!!!

Just finished the Xmas chocolates lol you could have shared lol. I guess you deserve them seem as you delivered an 11lber hehe.

Glad you are feeling well, you'd feel even better back on Sw meals. Target - b that's amazing!!!

Cheese and bread..... Maybe next time!!! I'm really going to struggle to start weighing cheese again!! Never weighed it in pregnancy!!!

We had so much chocolate it was ridiculous, and people kept bringing it when they visited the baby!!!

I know, it's pretty insane that I've lost it all. Its because i was so ill to start with. I think it's also the stress of the illness and the baby. When I was doing my finals for my degree and when I got married this happened. But the stress this time is doubled!! I was a bit worried at first that it was coming off so quickly (never thought I'd say that!!!) thinking that it meant i was really ill and going to die (i know, melodramatic!!!!) but I'm gaining now, which tells me I'm getting better!! Your right, I'll feel even better with healthier meals!!!

Cheese and bread..... Maybe next time!!! I'm really going to struggle to start weighing cheese again!! Never weighed it in pregnancy!!!

We had so much chocolate it was ridiculous, and people kept bringing it when they visited the baby!!!

I know, it's pretty insane that I've lost it all. Its because i was so ill to start with. I think it's also the stress of the illness and the baby. When I was doing my finals for my degree and when I got married this happened. But the stress this time is doubled!! I was a bit worried at first that it was coming off so quickly (never thought I'd say that!!!) thinking that it meant i was really ill and going to die (i know, melodramatic!!!!) but I'm gaining now, which tells me I'm getting better!! Your right, I'll feel even better with healthier meals!!!

I did pg during uni too and during my finals haha! You do need to eat to get well. Sod measuring cheese I never measure lol.

Great news that your feeling better and at target hun :) xx

Back