Diary of an Air Hostess!

Glad you're ok now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So pleased you are feeling better Hun and what a beautiful baby boy you have! I'm back on SW with a nearly 6month old baby its hard but I'm back in the zone and loving it! Week 2 LOL!

Xx

So pleased you are feeling better Hun and what a beautiful baby boy you have! I'm back on SW with a nearly 6month old baby its hard but I'm back in the zone and loving it! Week 2 LOL!

Xx

Wow, 6 months!! Doesn't time just fly by!! Are you doing a diary on here?? Xxx

Saturday 26 jan

Breakfast : banana and activia yog

Lunch: wm pitta (heb apparently this is no longer a healthy extra, I don't accept this!!!!) cheese (hea) tomato and el mayo (1syn)

Dinner: Thai takeaway..... Eeek!!! Rest of syns on this, it'll prob be veg curry, so syns for coconut milk and oil, and plain rice. I'll not get any starters.

I still have half a galaxy here, realistically I'm sure I'll eat it. I feel that I'll get into the swing of things eventually.... In doing a food shop tomorrow so I'll sort out a meal plan for the week!!

Saturday 26 jan

Breakfast : banana and activia yog

Lunch: wm pitta (heb apparently this is no longer a healthy extra, I don't accept this!!!!) cheese (hea) tomato and el mayo (1syn)

Dinner: Thai takeaway..... Eeek!!! Rest of syns on this, it'll prob be veg curry, so syns for coconut milk and oil, and plain rice. I'll not get any starters.

I still have half a galaxy here, realistically I'm sure I'll eat it. I feel that I'll get into the swing of things eventually.... In doing a food shop tomorrow so I'll sort out a meal plan for the week!!

Yay long live the wholemeal pitta! I refuse to change, I love my pitta bread!

Enjoy the takeaway and the galaxy! It's easier to focus when it's not in front of you.

How's your little man is he a good sleeper?

Yay long live the wholemeal pitta! I refuse to change, I love my pitta bread!

Enjoy the takeaway and the galaxy! It's easier to focus when it's not in front of you.

How's your little man is he a good sleeper?

Exactly!!! There's no way I can stop having them!!!

I think in comparison to some of my friends whose babies 'sleep through the night' already then no, but when I actually think about it he's pretty good!!! I hate the comparisons!!! He sleeps from 6.30/7pm til 11 where I give him a dreamfeed, he goes straight back down then wakes about 3/3.30 for another feed, then gets up between 6-7, but between the 3 feed and 7 he can be quite fussy waking etc. For the last 3 days he's taking hardly any of his 7am bottle so I've been trying to reduce the 3am bottle but he doesn't like it. I guess it's just trial and error!! X

Wow, 6 months!! Doesn't time just fly by!! Are you doing a diary on here?? Xxx

I did my diary for about a day! have rejoined SW group and WI every Wednesday morning! if you can remember my huge bump well all that is just sag and excess skin now :-/ got about 25lb to lost before I go back to work in July!!!

how are you finding being a mum? I love it :) xx

P.s I'm with you rebelling about the WM pitta not being HEXb anymore I lived on those!! How can they change it when it used to be ok!!??? Xx

Hi b.

I'm so with you on the hating "comparisons" you'll always have somebody who is willing to say how early their baby slept walked talked etc!! Just develop a nice thick skin and brush it off ;)
As for the diet just ease into it, so fr it looks like you doing great anyway x

I did my diary for about a day! have rejoined SW group and WI every Wednesday morning! if you can remember my huge bump well all that is just sag and excess skin now :-/ got about 25lb to lost before I go back to work in July!!!

how are you finding being a mum? I love it :) xx

P.s I'm with you rebelling about the WM pitta not being HEXb anymore I lived on those!! How can they change it when it used to be ok!!??? Xx

I'm sure you can lose that 25lb by July no problem my lovely!!!

I love being a mum too!! He's started smiling lots now which makes getting up with him at 5am today all worth it.... Not hungry, not wet/dirty, just wanted to play, when I finally relented and realised he was up for the day got him dressed etc he promptly fell back to sleep!! Xx

Hi b.

I'm so with you on the hating "comparisons" you'll always have somebody who is willing to say how early their baby slept walked talked etc!! Just develop a nice thick skin and brush it off ;)
As for the diet just ease into it, so fr it looks like you doing great anyway x

I know!!!!! Because he was so big too people expect more - everyone says oh well he must be sleeping through by now being that big.... He's still only 6 weeks old regardless of his size!!! Urghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Breathe...

Never go down the comparisons route. None of mine ever slept through! Lovely to hear that he's smiling! It's so lovely when they beam at you, he'll be giggling soon.

Back