Diary of an Air Hostess!

Star week, husband away, sunshine = bad food!!! Naughty me!!!!!!! Urghh!!!!! Must try harder!!! 6 weeks until proper holiday and I would love to be at target, it's only 4lbs away but I've got no self control at the moment!!!!! Once I get back from our mini holiday to france I need to go full steam ahead with slimming world!!!

Star week, husband away, sunshine = bad food!!! Naughty me!!!!!!! Urghh!!!!! Must try harder!!! 6 weeks until proper holiday and I would love to be at target, it's only 4lbs away but I've got no self control at the moment!!!!! Once I get back from our mini holiday to france I need to go full steam ahead with slimming world!!!

You can do it 4lbs is so within reach :) x

I have around 2.5 stones to be comfortable ugh why is weight loss so hard!?x

You'll get there my lovely!! It is hard, especially when you've just had a baby. It's even hard now for me what with being so tired. Not sure I should be complaining about being tired to you though!!! Hubby has been away since thurs and it's just been quite draining. You know sw works though so you will lose it!! X

You'll get there my lovely!! It is hard, especially when you've just had a baby. It's even hard now for me what with being so tired. Not sure I should be complaining about being tired to you though!!! Hubby has been away since thurs and it's just been quite draining. You know sw works though so you will lose it!! X

Gosh don't even worry have your say b it must be really hard with your hub travelling lots. I can understand to a degree mine does crazy shifts so only see him for an hour here and there.
SW does work only I have lost my drive keep snacking on sweets and other junk promising myself that ill do better tomorrow. So I guess I just need to pull it together soon!! X

Hi b, just flying in to see how you are. I hope you're well.

Fiona, you'll get focused when you're ready, you've just had a baby take the time you need. X

I need a huge sleep and less sugar lol :) x

It's the sleep or lack of that does it isn't it. It will shift soon and you'll have the energy. I didn't join Sw until dd was 14 weeks old.

B have a lovely weekend.

Hi b welcome back :) x

Thanks!

Weighed in this morning, I've gained 4lbs in a week, so now 6lbs from target. 5 weeks until proper holiday so fingers crossed I can get to target!! It's also my 30th just before we go away so I'd like to be back at target for then too - double motivation!!

Thanks!

Weighed in this morning, I've gained 4lbs in a week, so now 6lbs from target. 5 weeks until proper holiday so fingers crossed I can get to target!! It's also my 30th just before we go away so I'd like to be back at target for then too - double motivation!!

I've stayed the same!! Gutted! X oooh lots to look forward to. Where you off to on hols? We're going to Zimbabwe in aug so need some weight gone!!

Hi B!

How are you doing? I need motivation BIG time! Can't decide whether or not to come back to SW. Have been doing weight watchers & calorie counting since baby boy was born and have about 9 lbs left to shift (I think). Have lost all motivation especially with the lovely weather! I really want to get back into my size 8 skinnies but I so can't be bothered!!! Lol! Sick of watching calories and points! SW could be my saviour again... HELP! :-D xx

I've stayed the same!! Gutted! X oooh lots to look forward to. Where you off to on hols? We're going to Zimbabwe in aug so need some weight gone!!

Oh no, don't worry, you'll get it off!!! We're off to Greece, going to be mega hot for babyB, not sure it was the best idea!! Lots of time in air con apartment!!

Hi B!

How are you doing? I need motivation BIG time! Can't decide whether or not to come back to SW. Have been doing weight watchers & calorie counting since baby boy was born and have about 9 lbs left to shift (I think). Have lost all motivation especially with the lovely weather! I really want to get back into my size 8 skinnies but I so can't be bothered!!! Lol! Sick of watching calories and points! SW could be my saviour again... HELP! :-D xx

Hi lovely!!! Nice to hear from you!!! How is your little one? We're all good here, other than eating too much!!! We have been away for a week though so not surprising I've gained!!!

I love sw so I'm all for it!! It may give you motivation to lose the last 9lbs too!! The sun doesn't help at all, but just think of those skinny jeans, you'll be back in them soon!!!! Xxx

Awh thanks!!! I should hang a pair up on the back of my door to help motivate me! You are doing great to be do close to target after having your gorgeous munchkin! Although I think I read you were unwell after his birth?

My little monkey is doing great and just gorgeous!!! He has just turned 5 months and is driving himself crazy trying to master rolling! He is hilarious! Gets so frustrated all the time bless him! This morning he mastered the raspberry! Heh heh! I'm hoping to do BLW...well I'll see how we go anyway. Might start in a couple of weeks.

I haven't posted in my diary for over a year!! Has there been any major changes/updates?

When are you off to Greece? Xx

Awh thanks!!! I should hang a pair up on the back of my door to help motivate me! You are doing great to be do close to target after having your gorgeous munchkin! Although I think I read you were unwell after his birth?

My little monkey is doing great and just gorgeous!!! He has just turned 5 months and is driving himself crazy trying to master rolling! He is hilarious! Gets so frustrated all the time bless him! This morning he mastered the raspberry! Heh heh! I'm hoping to do BLW...well I'll see how we go anyway. Might start in a couple of weeks.

I haven't posted in my diary for over a year!! Has there been any major changes/updates?

When are you off to Greece? Xx

Yeah, I was unwell after so the weight just dropped off... Only plus point of being ill!!! However I've gained recently which is annoying!!!

Haha, we were so desperate for him to roll over and then when he did (back to tummy) he'd get frustrated because he couldn't get back again, so I spent weeks rolling him back onto his back only for him to roll back over and start crying again....!!! Luckily he's stopped doing it so much now. He sits up now which makes him look so grown up!!! :(

I was thinking about doing baby led weaning but ended up pureeing in the end. I always give him some finger food whilst I'm getting his food ready ....... You should get ready for the mess!!! Lol!!!!

To be honest, I don't really read anything on here other than a couple of diaries that I was subscribed too before babyB, I don't have time!!!! So not sure if anythings really changed!! I'm just doing things the same as before.... Well with a million syns recently!!!!! Xx

Back