Diary of an Air Hostess!

Monday 10 June

5 weeks until holiday, 6lbs to lose!!!

Breakfast: plain toast (heb) didn't have chance to put any marmite, someone was demanding my attention!!!

Lunch: small bowl of mash, beans and poached egg

Dinner: roasted root veg with rice and grated cheese (hea)

Snacks: half slice toast (babyBs leftovers are going to ruin me!!!! 1/2 heb) and piece shortbread (10 syns???) dammit!!!!

Off to bed soon so I cant eat and actually stick to my syns on my first day back on it!!!

6lb in 5 weeks is totally doable but even getting closer will still make you feel great! Go b go b go b!!!!!!!! Cheering you on!

Off anywhere sunny?

6lb in 5 weeks is totally doable but even getting closer will still make you feel great! Go b go b go b!!!!!!!! Cheering you on!

Off anywhere sunny?

Love my cheerleader!!! ;) Thanks!! It sounds doable, but I'm all over the place, I do need to keep in mind where I want to be. Going to Greece, so very sunny. It's a big extended family holiday.

Oh no, don't worry, you'll get it off!!! We're off to Greece, going to be mega hot for babyB, not sure it was the best idea!! Lots of time in air con apartment!!

When we went to Corfu it was during a crazy heat wave being African I was sun smart and came back pretty unscathed my lovely husband though looked like he had 3rd degree burns!! Air con was a life saver! Where about are you going?

Omg, I just wi and I've gained another lb!!! :-( My weight drops as soon as I'm back on plan after a big gain.... It must be a proper gain, sob sob sob!!!!

And my grandparents are taking me for lunch at harvester today - good because I can have healthy salad but not sure about what vegetarian main to order to be best...

Ignore the lb b and focus! Get through today on plan.

(Says moi who's longingly eyeing up an open multipack of snickers bars!!!).

Yeah, I was unwell after so the weight just dropped off... Only plus point of being ill!!! However I've gained recently which is annoying!!!

Haha, we were so desperate for him to roll over and then when he did (back to tummy) he'd get frustrated because he couldn't get back again, so I spent weeks rolling him back onto his back only for him to roll back over and start crying again....!!! Luckily he's stopped doing it so much now. He sits up now which makes him look so grown up!!! :(

I was thinking about doing baby led weaning but ended up pureeing in the end. I always give him some finger food whilst I'm getting his food ready ....... You should get ready for the mess!!! Lol!!!!

To be honest, I don't really read anything on here other than a couple of diaries that I was subscribed too before babyB, I don't have time!!!! So not sure if anythings really changed!! I'm just doing things the same as before.... Well with a million syns recently!!!!! Xx

Last night I had to rescue baby BC as he rolled onto his tummy and got his arm stuck down between the cot bars. Not the first time & I guess not the last! He is hilarious atm, his little personality is starting to shine through now! Are you planning on returning to work? I'm back in Oct.

Well I'm sure someone would have set you right if you had anything wrong. You are practically a SW expert now! I on the other hand am a bit rusty. Will take a week or so to get back into the swing I think! Don't worry about that extra pesky lb. like the others said just stay focused. :) Xx

Last night I had to rescue baby BC as he rolled onto his tummy and got his arm stuck down between the cot bars. Not the first time & I guess not the last! He is hilarious atm, his little personality is starting to shine through now! Are you planning on returning to work? I'm back in Oct.

Well I'm sure someone would have set you right if you had anything wrong. You are practically a SW expert now! I on the other hand am a bit rusty. Will take a week or so to get back into the swing I think! Don't worry about that extra pesky lb. like the others said just stay focused. :) Xx

Oh bless him!! I had the leg stuck last night... Twice, even though he was in a grow bag he managed to get caught!! Yeah, planning in going back part time in December. I'm sure it will fly by!!

Sw expert hmmmmm not sure about that!!!

Tue 11 June

Breakfast: toast (heb)

Lunch: Harvester, chickpea burger no bun, jacket potato and salad. Syns in the burger..... Tried not to eat the breadcrumb outside but was not easy to pick off!!!

Dinner: 3 egg omelette with mushrooms cheese (hea) and beans. Ketchup (2syns)

Must be 100% tomorrow!!

Tue 11 June

Breakfast: toast (heb)

Lunch: Harvester, chickpea burger no bun, jacket potato and salad. Syns in the burger..... Tried not to eat the breadcrumb outside but was not easy to pick off!!!

Dinner: 3 egg omelette with mushrooms cheese (hea) and beans. Ketchup (2syns)

Must be 100% tomorrow!!

Half a bar-whoops lol! Harvester really annoy me, the chickpea burger is the best Sw option but they can't do a wholemeal bun-completely silly! You're doing well, you've though about your choices today. It's a good day be kind to yourself. X

Half a bar-whoops lol! Harvester really annoy me, the chickpea burger is the best Sw option but they can't do a wholemeal bun-completely silly! You're doing well, you've though about your choices today. It's a good day be kind to yourself. X

Half, I'm impressed!!! ;)

Yeah, I need to shop so I've got better food choices in. I need veg veg veg!!!!!

Half, I'm impressed!!! ;)

Yeah, I need to shop so I've got better food choices in. I need veg veg veg!!!!!

Sw is a nightmare without veg. You can do this b. :)

Wed 12 June

Breakfast: half slice toast with scrape butter (1syn) shared with babyB - although he sucked then spat his out!!

Lunch: random lunch, rice, 2 veg sausages, el mayo ( 4 syns) small piece shortbread ( 3 syns)

Dinner: veg curry and rice

Dinner yesterday completely changed.... Hubby wanted fajitas so I had the quorn and veg mix with pasta, it's was probably about 3 syns for the seasoning and hea for cheese. I also had some kinder chocolate 7 syns

Back