Diary of an Air Hostess!

Thurs 13 June

Dammit, 18 syns yesterday!! Must be better today!!! Lol!!!

Breakfast: fruit and activia yogurt

Lunch: cheese salad wm pitta with el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: cheese and mushroom omelette with beans and veg sausage (hea 3 syns)

Thurs 13 June

Dammit, 18 syns yesterday!! Must be better today!!! Lol!!!

Breakfast: fruit and activia yogurt

Lunch: cheese salad wm pitta with el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: cheese and mushroom omelette with beans and veg sausage (hea 3 syns)

Extra syns keep sneaking into my day!! X

It's the syns I'm struggling with too. It seems hard to keep them down. You're doing better than you think your meals all sound great.

Official wi has always been Friday, so I've had 2lb loss since then, I was hoping for more as I had a 5lb gain but it's going the right way. 5lbs to target!!!

Official wi has always been Friday, so I've had 2lb loss since then, I was hoping for more as I had a 5lb gain but it's going the right way. 5lbs to target!!!

Well done b that's fab!!!! Just 5lb to go!!! :-D

Thanks lovelies! Hoping it goes down more for next wi!!

Fri 14th June

Breakfast: half banana, was in such a rush and it wasn't ripe, yuck!

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: quorn paella. Inspiration from gembears diary!!

Snacks: mini twister 2.5 syns ish!!

Thanks lovelies! Hoping it goes down more for next wi!!

Fri 14th June

Breakfast: half banana, was in such a rush and it wasn't ripe, yuck!

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: quorn paella. Inspiration from gembears diary!!

Snacks: mini twister 2.5 syns ish!!

Congrats on the loss! The rest will be off in no time! Oh I hope you enjoy the paella! I'm having the rest of mine tonight! Xxx

Mmmmm yum!! I didn't have the correct ingredients so just kinda winged it!! It made so much though, got 2 portions for the freezer!! :)

Yeah mine was a bit if a mish mash too but really good! Even hubby enjoyed it and he doesn't tend to like rice much, although I did add chorizo to his. I knew he would love it if I added chorizo lol! X

Yeah mine was a bit if a mish mash too but really good! Even hubby enjoyed it and he doesn't tend to like rice much, although I did add chorizo to his. I knew he would love it if I added chorizo lol! X

Should have got mine chorizo, he always complains there's never any meat in the house because I'm veggie and I do the shopping! Lol!!!! He enjoyed it anyway!!! X

Veggie paella sounds good! I'll bug you for the recipe once I can actually eat food with flavour lol!

Hi B :)

Have you had a good week?

I cant believe that Millie has settled into an amazing routine and ive had a whole week of good nights sleep!

Ive still got 2st 4lb to get back to prepreg weight and 2st 12lb to get back to my lowest ever weight!! So ive signed up to sw online!!

How is baby b? Xx

Hi B :)

Have you had a good week?

I cant believe that Millie has settled into an amazing routine and ive had a whole week of good nights sleep!

Ive still got 2st 4lb to get back to prepreg weight and 2st 12lb to get back to my lowest ever weight!! So ive signed up to sw online!!

How is baby b? Xx

Hi Nikki!!!

Awwww well done Millie!! It's great when you get into a good routine! It makes you feel so much more normal.... although be aware, they like to shake things up and change them as soon as you think youve got things sorted. Just go with what Millie wants. How long is she sleeping?

We've had a lovely week, and celebrated Father's Day today. BabyB has been a really happy boy all week which makes things so much easier!!!!

Ah, I hope joining sw online helps, I got the magazine yesterday in the hope of some inspiration!! Don't worry, your still so early on, the weight will come off!!

Have you got much planned for Father's Day tomorrow? Xx

Back