Diary of an Air Hostess!

Ok, so not the greatest food day, I have some MAJOR tweaks!! Lol!!!!!!

Breakfast: half yogurt

Lunch: small piece of garlic bread (heb TWEAK!!) goats cheese salad with ciabatta (hea heb TWEAK!!) ooooops!!!! Glass wine 6 syns

Dinner: sausage bean casserole with pasta and cheese (hea 5 syns)

Oh well, not the greatest, but babyB and I took hubby out for lunch! BabyB was an angel and sat in a highchair like a big boy!!! 6 months tomorrow - crazy!!!!!!

Hi Nikki!!!

Awwww well done Millie!! It's great when you get into a good routine! It makes you feel so much more normal.... although be aware, they like to shake things up and change them as soon as you think youve got things sorted. Just go with what Millie wants. How long is she sleeping?

We've had a lovely week, and celebrated Father's Day today. BabyB has been a really happy boy all week which makes things so much easier!!!!

Ah, I hope joining sw online helps, I got the magazine yesterday in the hope of some inspiration!! Don't worry, your still so early on, the weight will come off!!

Have you got much planned for Father's Day tomorrow? Xx

She has done great all week. Sleeping from when i give her a feed at 11 until 3, up for about 30mins for a feed and then fast on again until between 7 and 8. Its weird because im so much more nervous trying to sleep in the day when she sleeps. Its like i want to watch her during the day when she sleeps.

Aww happy baby b bless him. Glad you have had a good week hun :)

We have a carnival on near our house and its a really good weekend so if the weather holds out we might go to it tomorrow. If not i think i will cook a fathers day meal :)

All settled watching the voice waiting for OH to get in from cricket so i can cook some homemade chinese! X

Aww what did you do today for fathers day?

She has done great all week. Sleeping from when i give her a feed at 11 until 3, up for about 30mins for a feed and then fast on again until between 7 and 8. Its weird because im so much more nervous trying to sleep in the day when she sleeps. Its like i want to watch her during the day when she sleeps.

Aww happy baby b bless him. Glad you have had a good week hun :)

We have a carnival on near our house and its a really good weekend so if the weather holds out we might go to it tomorrow. If not i think i will cook a fathers day meal :)

All settled watching the voice waiting for OH to get in from cricket so i can cook some homemade chinese! X

Aww what did you do today for fathers day?

She's doing so well so early on!! If you can't sleep in the day just make sure your resting near her.

Well, we sent hubby for a massage, he loves a good massage!! And then we went to a little village for lunch and walk around the little shops, then went for a walk late afternoon with babyB strapped to his chest - he's such a proud daddy carrying him, and babyB loves being able to see everything!!

Aww, sounds like you have a nice day planned! Enjoy!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your Chinese!! Xx

Omg, HORRIFIC food tonight again!!! Father's Day meal for my dad.....

I tried on a dress if planned to wear to a wedding in 2 weeks this morning..... Think I need to go shopping :-(

Breakfast: fruit salad and yogurt

Lunch: pasta with el mayo sweet corn and cheese (hea 2 syns)

Dinner: pitta bread (hea) Doritos, pringles, breadsticks and dips, halloumi, salad with ciabatta, olives, olive oil and balsamic, new potatoes, mayonnaise, 5 syns worth of chocolate........

Omg, HORRIFIC food tonight again!!! Father's Day meal for my dad.....

I tried on a dress if planned to wear to a wedding in 2 weeks this morning..... Think I need to go shopping :-(

Breakfast: fruit salad and yogurt

Lunch: pasta with el mayo sweet corn and cheese (hea 2 syns)

Dinner: pitta bread (hea) Doritos, pringles, breadsticks and dips, halloumi, salad with ciabatta, olives, olive oil and balsamic, new potatoes, mayonnaise, 5 syns worth of chocolate........

Your dinner sounds deliciously naughty! You are like me a couple of week ago! Chin up! Tomorrow is a new day Mrs xxx

Dinner sounds gorgeous! Don't worry about the dress, think of it as a new excuse to find an even better dress.

Haha, I do love cheese, but it is my downfall!!! I forgot I had mozzarella last night too!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I'm out for lunch at a friends today, im saving all my healthy extras for then, but after this I HAVE to be better!!!!!

Breakfast: banana

Lunch:.....

Dinner: quorn paella and salad (2syns)

Lunch: pea, lentil and broad bean salad with goats cheese (hea) yay!!! Chips and mayo, boo!!! But not as bad as it could have been!!!!

Love a bit of goats cheese!

Naughty Gem and Lisa!! I need to stop posting my naughty food on a dieting website!!!! Make sure you weigh your cheese and only eat slimming world chips!!!! ;)

In all honesty though, I haven't properly been doing slimming world since babyB was born. I think the illness after his birth sent my body into shock, I lost all the weight and I could eat what I wanted ( within reason) I think now my body is just getting back to normal and I need to start eating properly and get back to normal too!! I was thinking about doing this 5:2 diet that everyone is doing as I have 12 days until a wedding, a dress I need to fit into etc etc etc, but I've decided that yo yo dieting is not for me anymore, sooooo I'm sticking with sw, but I want to up my superfree, reduce my portion sizes and only have between 5-10 syns, instead of 15+ p/day. Sorry for the ramble, I just need to get it all straight in my head!! :)

I tried 5:2, I didn't lose an ounce! The up days were great you can eat loads of food for 2000 calories but the down days were miserable. I found some great ways of making meals for 200 calories so I'd manage 2 meals a day but it was so hard. Hels has done 5:2 successfully and is still doing it, it might be worth looking at her diary. I'd have stuck it out if it had given me losses but it didn't and I just wanted to eat cookies on my up days and the guilt was awful too, felt like I was cheating on Sw lol!

Not long til the wedding. Think super free! I agree with the shock after you were so ill, when it was me it took 6 months for me to recover.

I tried 5:2, I didn't lose an ounce! The up days were great you can eat loads of food for 2000 calories but the down days were miserable. I found some great ways of making meals for 200 calories so I'd manage 2 meals a day but it was so hard. Hels has done 5:2 successfully and is still doing it, it might be worth looking at her diary. I'd have stuck it out if it had given me losses but it didn't and I just wanted to eat cookies on my up days and the guilt was awful too, felt like I was cheating on Sw lol!

Not long til the wedding. Think super free! I agree with the shock after you were so ill, when it was me it took 6 months for me to recover.

I'd be miserable too, and I can't do that with a baby!!! Superfree all the way!!!

Tue 18 June

Breakfast: banana grapes and activia yog

Lunch: salad: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, sweetcorn, asparagus and beetroot with boiled egg and cheese (hea - I'm going to measure it too!!!!!)

Dinner: jacket potato with roasted veg - onions, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, asparagus and anything else I find in the fridge!! With cheese (hea)

Snack: mini twister 2.5 syns

I'd be miserable too, and I can't do that with a baby!!! Superfree all the way!!!

It would be awful! Yesterday I hardly had any food in and didn't have time to go to the shops so I just had an omelette for lunch, thinking it was perfect cause I was having a red day. At about 5 ish I really felt unwell, no energy and just not right. That's when I realised, I was starving!!!! Lol!! It was hard work with little one! Had Zero energy! Don't think I could do it either!

Good for you sticking to your slimming world guns!

Stick with sw x You know it works :)

I know you're a veggie but could you reduce carbs at all? We've switched from potatoes to sweet potatoes and cut out rice and pasta.

Maybe more ommlets to packed with veg?

Stick with sw x You know it works :)

I know you're a veggie but could you reduce carbs at all? We've switched from potatoes to sweet potatoes and cut out rice and pasta.

Maybe more ommlets to packed with veg?

No, I can't cut then out!!! :( I've done it before and it's not good, I don't have will power and I have ended up stuffing my face!! It worked last time with still eating carbs, but your right I should reduce them!!! (She says about to eat a big jacket potato!!!(

I dropped all carbs and I stopped losing. Why doesn't my body play fair lol.

I hope the jacket was tasty.

Back