Diary of an Air Hostess!

Wed 19 June

I stuck to plan 100% yesterday and felt so good this morning!!! :)

Breakfast: strawberries, grapes, banana and activia yogurt and half slice toast with Philadelphia (heb)

Lunch: big salad with boiled eggs and cheese (hea)

Dinner: quorn paella with salad or extra ceg (2syns)

Snacks: mini twister 2.5 syns

Mmmmm jacket potato :drool:

B I think you've cracked it- you're on track. Don't look sideways keep going exactly as you are!

Holiday is coming. :)

B I think you've cracked it- you're on track. Don't look sideways keep going exactly as you are!

Holiday is coming. :)

I know.... But, I'm going to a funeral today, and there's going to be a buffet afterwards..... I need to take my own snacks with me!!!!! And then we have a family meal tomorrow night, I think they want a takeaway but I'm going to cook and try not to drink!!!

Think holiday holiday holiday!!!!!!!

Thurs 20 June

Breakfast: fruit and yogurt, slice toast with either 1 scrambled egg or tin tomatoes - need a hearty breakfast to see me through. (Heb)

Lunch: going to take fruit and cu umber and carrot sticks with me, but if I do eat something at the buffet then my syns are all on it.

Dinner: mushroom and cheese omelette (hea) with beans

Thurs 20 June

Breakfast: fruit and yogurt, slice toast with either 1 scrambled egg or tin tomatoes - need a hearty breakfast to see me through. (Heb)

Lunch: going to take fruit and cu umber and carrot sticks with me, but if I do eat something at the buffet then my syns are all on it.

Dinner: mushroom and cheese omelette (hea) with beans

Getting out the house was manic this morning so I forgot my snacks :-( Anyway, I had a whole meal bread triangle cheese and pickle sandwich, (hea heb) handful of potato wedges (eeek) one garlic mushroom and a small piece of garlic bread.

Getting out the house was manic this morning so I forgot my snacks :-( Anyway, I had a whole meal bread triangle cheese and pickle sandwich, (hea heb) handful of potato wedges (eeek) one garlic mushroom and a small piece of garlic bread.

Not too bad! Well done! X

Fri 21 June

Wi - lost 2lbs!!!! Yay! I'm so happy!!! :)

Breakfast: wm toast with marmite (heb)

Lunch:

Dinner: quorn thai curry (2 syns) with rice. Have the in laws over for dinner so it may have to include some wine!!!!!!! Think I'll get some ice cream for dessert and not have any!

Wooohooo!! Great loss hun xx

Fri 21 June

Wi - lost 2lbs!!!! Yay! I'm so happy!!! :)

Breakfast: wm toast with marmite (heb)

Lunch:

Dinner: quorn thai curry (2 syns) with rice. Have the in laws over for dinner so it may have to include some wine!!!!!!! Think I'll get some ice cream for dessert and not have any!

Yay!! Thats great! Well done! X

2lb is fantastic!!!!!!!! So chuffed for you!!!!!

You're doing really well. 3lbs to target???

Sat 22 June

Breakfast: toast marmite (heb)

Lunch: egg and cheese wm pitta (hea heb)

Dinner: jacket potato cheese (hea) beans salad and el mayo (2syns)

Snacks: chocolate (2.5 syns) twister (2.5 syns)

Sun 23 June

Breakfast: fruit salad and yogurt

Lunch: wm pitta with egg cheese and ketchup (hea heb 2 syns)

Dinner: quorn veg stir fry with noodles and soy sauce

Snacks: potato and leek soup, mini twister (2.5 syns)

Back