Diary of an Air Hostess!

Mon 24 June

Breakfast: yog and branflakes (heb)

Lunch: boiled egg salad with cheese (hea)

Dinner: quorn chicken pasta or bologneise with cheese (hea) need to go light in the portion!!!

Urghhhh, scale hopped and I'm up 1lb!! :-( I did have a large portion of pasta but still miffed as it wasn't as big as normal!!

Tuesday 25th June

Breakfast: fruit salad with activia yogurt

Lunch: eating out, either salad or jacket potato with beans

Dinner: leftover quorn bologneise NO pasta! Cheese hea

May have a glass wine with lunch 6 syns

Urghhhh, scale hopped and I'm up 1lb!! :-( I did have a large portion of pasta but still miffed as it wasn't as big as normal!!

Tuesday 25th June

You don't WI until fri do you? It won't be there by then. STOP SCALE HOPPING! :) xxxx

Tuesday 25th June

No no to daily weighing :) xxx

Ha ha B that's you well & truly told by us all lol!

Daily weigh ins! I don't know why we do it to ourselves. Don't take that lb to heart your food has been great and you're on track. Keep the faith b! Xxx

Wed 26 June

Breakfast: banana and strawberries

Lunch: salad with quorn sausages, cheese and light mayo (3 syns hea)

Dinner: 2x 'fried' eggs, quorn sausage, peas and sw chips (1 syn hea)

Wed 26 June

Breakfast: banana and strawberries

Lunch: salad with quorn sausages, cheese and light mayo (3 syns hea)

Dinner: 2x 'fried' eggs, quorn sausage, peas and sw chips (1 syn hea)

Extras - wm toast (heb) low fat spread marmite (3syns) glass wine (6syns) ketchup (2syns)

Exactly 15 syns, not the best as I'm trying to keep my syns lower, but it's done now. Out for a meal tomorrow night. I'm driving so I can't drink my syns away (and getting up with a baby and hangover is hell!!) I hate going out to eat the night before wi, will have to be super good in the day!!!

Thurs 27th June

Out for dinner tonight, so I need to eat well today......

Breakfast: strawberries and bananas

Lunch: cheese and mushroom omelette with salad (hea)

Dinner: out for a Mexican tonight (my favourite!!!!)!im going to try be good and have the quorn chilli with Mexican rice.... MAJOR hebx2 tweak on oil it's cooked in (I'll pretend it's olive oil!!! ;-) ) and all my syns on the rest. If everyone is having starters ill have a feta cheese salad no dressing as my second hea. Wish me luck, what I really want is cheesy nachos and a burrito with sour cream and guacamole but need to think of weigh in tomorrow, dress for saturday and bikini in 2 weeks.......

Thurs 27th June

Out for dinner tonight, so I need to eat well today......

Breakfast: strawberries and bananas

Lunch: cheese and mushroom omelette with salad (hea)

Dinner: out for a Mexican tonight (my favourite!!!!)!im going to try be good and have the quorn chilli with Mexican rice.... MAJOR hebx2 tweak on oil it's cooked in (I'll pretend it's olive oil!!! ;-) ) and all my syns on the rest. If everyone is having starters ill have a feta cheese salad no dressing as my second hea. Wish me luck, what I really want is cheesy nachos and a burrito with sour cream and guacamole but need to think of weigh in tomorrow, dress for saturday and bikini in 2 weeks.......

Wow b that sounds lovely (I do crazy tweaks sometimes too lol I have to laugh at myself) I'm trying to lose a stone over next 2 months!! Hmmm is it doable??? X

Wow b that sounds lovely (I do crazy tweaks sometimes too lol I have to laugh at myself) I'm trying to lose a stone over next 2 months!! Hmmm is it doable??? X

Definitely doable, 2lbs a week with allowance for a couple of 1lb a week loses is totally doable!!!

It's a totally crazy tweak, but I'm going to have to eat something whilst I'm out so I can make myself feel slightly better if I tweak, lol!!!! Xx

Back