Diary of an Air Hostess!

Thurs 27th June

Out for dinner tonight, so I need to eat well today......

Breakfast: strawberries and bananas

Lunch: cheese and mushroom omelette with salad (hea)

Dinner: out for a Mexican tonight (my favourite!!!!)!im going to try be good and have the quorn chilli with Mexican rice.... MAJOR hebx2 tweak on oil it's cooked in (I'll pretend it's olive oil!!! ;-) ) and all my syns on the rest. If everyone is having starters ill have a feta cheese salad no dressing as my second hea. Wish me luck, what I really want is cheesy nachos and a burrito with sour cream and guacamole but need to think of weigh in tomorrow, dress for saturday and bikini in 2 weeks.......

Good luck! I have a photo on my phone of me in my bikini on honeymoon. If I'm struggling I have a quick look at that! ;-)

Good luck! The chilli sounds gorgeous anyway, much nicer than nachos! Enjoy it!

So last night, I had the chilli but....... I had a naughty starter!!!! :( I'm too scared to wi today now!!! I did scale hop yesterday and I lost 1lb, but I don't want to get on today and be disappointed so I'm going to wi tomorrow instead!! If it stays the same as yesterday I'll only have 2lbs until target!!!!!! Need a good day!!! :)

Friday 28 June

Breakfast: toast marmite tiny bit low fat spread (heb 1 syn)

Lunch: salad with quorn sausages and cheese (hea 2 syns)

Dinner: cheese and tomato omelette with salad (hea) el mayo 1 syn

So last night, I had the chilli but....... I had a naughty starter!!!! :( I'm too scared to wi today now!!! I did scale hop yesterday and I lost 1lb, but I don't want to get on today and be disappointed so I'm going to wi tomorrow instead!! If it stays the same as yesterday I'll only have 2lbs until target!!!!!! Need a good day!!! :)

Friday 28 June

Breakfast: toast marmite tiny bit low fat spread (heb 1 syn)

Lunch: salad with quorn sausages and cheese (hea 2 syns)

Dinner: cheese and tomato omelette with salad (hea) el mayo 1 syn

Not too bad! At least you drove too so no naughty wine syns ;-) xx

Was the chilli tasty? I hope the starter was gorgeous. Weigh in tomorrow sounds like a good plan.

Think thin today. X

Was the chilli tasty? I hope the starter was gorgeous. Weigh in tomorrow sounds like a good plan.

Think thin today. X

The chilli was nice, but mine is just as good and probably a whole lot less syns!!! Alao cane with tortilla chips which i had a couple of. Starter was goats cheese and caramelised onion quesadillas with guacamole, lovely! It's done now though, today is another day!!! Thinking thin!!! X

The chilli was nice, but mine is just as good and probably a whole lot less syns!!! Alao cane with tortilla chips which i had a couple of. Starter was goats cheese and caramelised onion quesadillas with guacamole, lovely! It's done now though, today is another day!!! Thinking thin!!! X

Wow, next time I'm coming with you!

Homemade chilli is amazing though isn't it. I really fancy making some bit I'm a bit funny with veg. There's only one way to find out.

Oh, I forgot to put that I had a small glass of wine too, so 6 syns.... Eeeek!! I'm so weak willed when I'm out!!!! :( x

I have trouble bit having wine when I'm out too. It's just so nice to enjoy a glass with some yummy food! That's starter sounds ace. Not sure I would have resisted it either x

I can't eat chilli anymore Isobel is not a fan lol x

I can't eat chilli anymore Isobel is not a fan lol x

I used to struggle with mushrooms and ds1.

B how's your weekend been?

I used to struggle with mushrooms and ds1.

B how's your weekend been?

It's been lovely, but terribly off plan!!! Yesterday at the wedding I ate far too little, and drank far too much - not a good combination!!!! Today I have had the hangover munchies, the damage is going to be quite bad next time I get on the scales!!!! I didn't really enjoy anything I ate today either which is annoying when it's all been naughty!!!!! Anyway, back on it tomorrow!!

I forgot to mention, I did level 1 of the 30 day shred on Friday. First time since the beginning of my pregnancy..... Omg, I'm so unfit now!!!!

Mon 1 July

Right, back on plan today!!! I have the worst stomach cramps :( I think it's all the rubbish I ate yesterday, my body is not happy with it!!!! Anyway, I'm up and about to do a Buggyfit class!! :)

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: salad with 2 quorn sausages and cheese (hea 2 syns)

Dinner: mushroom and cheese (heb) omelette with salad mini twister 2.5 syns

Mon 1 July

Right, back on plan today!!! I have the worst stomach cramps :( I think it's all the rubbish I ate yesterday, my body is not happy with it!!!! Anyway, I'm up and about to do a Buggyfit class!! :)

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: salad with 2 quorn sausages and cheese (hea 2 syns)

Dinner: mushroom and cheese (heb) omelette with salad mini twister 2.5 syns

Well done! Enjoy buggy fit! Update us if its any good x

I've been doing Buggyfit for about 3 months now. It's good, but I'm not a member of a gym anymore so I need to do something else. It's basically power walking then loads of squats/lunges and circuits. Not sure how much difference it's made to me as I only do one class a week - better than nothing though!!!

I didn't have a twister today, but I had a chocolate digestive at my mums so (4syns)

Back