Diary of an Air Hostess!

Shredding and buggy fit!!!! You must mean business lol. You're doing very well and the lbs are dropping quickly.

How's baby b? He'll be crawling soon.

Shredding and buggy fit!!!! You must mean business lol. You're doing very well and the lbs are dropping quickly.

How's baby b? He'll be crawling soon.

He's fab! Not crawling yet, he can get up on his arms and he can pull his knees in and stick his bum in the air but he can't put them both together!!!! Lol!!!

Tue 2 July

Bit of a weird day today, I've not felt right all day. Thankfully babyB had a 2 hour lunch nap and I layed in the sofa and watched a movie (house is a tip though!!!)

Breakfast: half slice toast with low fat spread marmite (heb 2 syns) and half banana - all shared with babyB

Lunch: jacket potato with cheese and beans (hea)

Dinner: bean chilli with cheese (hea) was going to be enchiladas but I ate too much bread in the day so I just had as chilli!!

Snacks: toast with hummus (heb) babyb had some of this and LOVED hummus!!! tortilla chips syns...... Think I may just be within syns today but not overly pleased with my grazing!!!!

He's fab! Not crawling yet, he can get up on his arms and he can pull his knees in and stick his bum in the air but he can't put them both together!!!! Lol!!!

He's well on his way. Crawling is the cutest stage but they get so smart once they can get around.

Tue 2 July

Bit of a weird day today, I've not felt right all day. Thankfully babyB had a 2 hour lunch nap and I layed in the sofa and watched a movie (house is a tip though!!!)

Breakfast: half slice toast with low fat spread marmite (heb 2 syns) and half banana - all shared with babyB

Lunch: jacket potato with cheese and beans (hea)

Dinner: bean chilli with cheese (hea) was going to be enchiladas but I ate too much bread in the day so I just had as chilli!!

Snacks: toast with hummus (heb) babyb had some of this and LOVED hummus!!! tortilla chips syns...... Think I may just be within syns today but not overly pleased with my grazing!!!!

I hope you feel better today, good for you for putting your feet up and leaving the housework. Baby b was obviously happy with that arrangement. Your food looks great today, I think you can easily allow for any grazing with 3 such good meals.

Hehe baby b has good taste, humous is awesome!

Tue 2 July

Yesterday afternoon I went for a lie down during monkeys nap and then bang on 3pm (the time MIL is told he normally wakes) she turns up at the door! I'm all bleary eyed, monkey still in bed & house a mess! Typical!!

My last post looks weird! Not sure what I did there! X

Haha! Typical!!!! do you get on with your MIL? Mine wouldn't turn up unannounced, but we do get on very well. I've got so much cleaning to do, it feels like I'm constantly cleaning, especially the kitchen!! Do you do baby led weaning? I don't, but he does have a lot of finger food and its soooo messy!!!!

Wed 3 July

Breakfast: egg and cheese pitta w/ketchup (hea heb 1 syn)

Lunch: half wm pitta with hummus and cucumber (heb)

Dinner: leftover chilli with rice and cheese (hea)

Snacks: cake will be involved at some point today with the mummies.....

Haha! Typical!!!! do you get on with your MIL? Mine wouldn't turn up unannounced, but we do get on very well. I've got so much cleaning to do, it feels like I'm constantly cleaning, especially the kitchen!! Do you do baby led weaning? I don't, but he does have a lot of finger food and its soooo messy!!!!

We do get on well enough, hubby had actually told them off for not making enough of an effort to see us so think she is trying...just typical the day I decide to have a cheeky nap myself!!

We are doing BLW at the mo! On week 2 so still getting a feel for everything, so yeah, I'm forever cleaving the kitchen just low. Especially the floor!!! :)

We do get on well enough, hubby had actually told them off for not making enough of an effort to see us so think she is trying...just typical the day I decide to have a cheeky nap myself!!

We are doing BLW at the mo! On week 2 so still getting a feel for everything, so yeah, I'm forever cleaving the kitchen just low. Especially the floor!!! :)

Oh no! Nice of her to try though!!! I'm sure she's not even bothered about what you or your house looks like, she probably just wanted a little cuddle with that monkey of yours!!! :) x

Thurs 4 July

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: wm pitta with falafels salad cheese and light mayo (hea heb 5 syns)

Dinner: veggie omelette with cheese and beans (hea)

Taking babyB swimming this afternoon with my mum. I'm hoping to sneak off to the jacuzzi and steam!!!! :)

Thurs 4 July

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: wm pitta with falafels salad cheese and light mayo (hea heb 5 syns)

Dinner: veggie omelette with cheese and beans (hea)

Taking babyB swimming this afternoon with my mum. I'm hoping to sneak off to the jacuzzi and steam!!!! :)

Great idea! Cheeky, I love it x

Enjoy this afternoon. Steam room time rounds perfect!

I got 5 mins in the jacuzzi - I'll take whatever I can get! Was lovely!!! But even more so was seeing babyB in the pool!!! I've not taken him swimming in a couple of months, my MIL takes him, and he loves it now!!! Too cute!!

I don't know what I weighed last week as I was so up and down around weigh day, but today, I hit target!!! :) :) :) Think its at least 2lbs off this week. I'm so happy!!!! Really need to not ruin it this week though as I've got a few things on, so a sts before holiday next week is what I'm after!!!

Back