Diary of an Air Hostess!

I think today is slightly cooler, I hope it continues to mellow or I may melt. I hope baby b is coping.

How are you finding food b? I can barely bare cooking in this.

Hello ladies!!!

I have had a MANIC day!!!! Last night, omg, babyB awake literally every hour from 7-11pm then awake 2.30-4, then awake at 6.30am fit the day...!!! I was exhausted this morning, and I've not stopped all day!! Anyway, I managed to have dinner, but this is me finally sitting down for the day - although im not sitting, I've come straight to bed!!!!

Fiona, I hope Isobel's rash has gone down. BabyB had a rash today I thought it was the same as he had a couple of weeks ago, but thinking about, it's probably heat rash!! He doesn't seem that bothered by it, but I just think his poor little skin looks awful :(

Cake, yeah it's much cooler today - more overcast like you said!! BabyB has been less grumpy today, and he's napped really well (typical, I've been out and my mums looked after him, although that was good as she cleaned for me :) !!! ) Food wise I've not had time to cook today so it's just been simple things, heat actually doesn't stop me from eating, ever!!! Lol!!! I don't understand people who say sunny weather makes them less hungry - bizzare!!! Hope your lot are all doing ok with the heat. I bet it's beautiful where you are. More importantly, hope your coping ok!!

CC, totally understand, your dogs are just as important too!!! That's horrible that they're being sick too :( Hope they feel better soon!!

Wed 10 July

Breakfast: toast w butter 3 syns heb

Lunch: wm pitta with egg quorn sausage and ketchup (2 syns heb)

Dinner: jacket potato with beans and salad el mayo 2 syns

3 celebration chocolate (6 syns)

Isobel's rash has gone down but not all together poor wee thing has it on her face!!! Looks bad :( poor baby b as well its not nice x

It is beautiful here but the heat is knocking me sideways. Is baby b adjusting to the heat?

Your mum can come and babysit for me lol. How lucky are you that she cleans too. Mine never babysits and if she does she sits reading not supervising. :-/

How are you finding food in this heat? I cannot be bothered to cook.

B you're quiet I hope you're ok-on holiday probably. If so I hope you're having a wonderful time. X

Hi Lovelies! Yes I have been quiet, I've been very naughty... I've been on holiday but before that I'd already put on 2lbs. I've weighed in this morning and put on another 5lbs. So 7lbs to lose!! Was worth it though - had an amazing birthday and holiday!! BabyB absolutely loved being on holiday and swimming, it was fantastic!!! Missed all the sun here though!

Back on it today, but haven't been shopping yet, so been hunting through the freezer and fridge. Going to tescos once babyB wakes from his nap!

Sat 27 July

Breakfast: 2x scrambled eggs with ketchup (1syn)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese cucumber 2 mini falafels and el mayo (hea heb 3 syns)

Dinner:

Hi Lovelies! Yes I have been quiet, I've been very naughty... I've been on holiday but before that I'd already put on 2lbs. I've weighed in this morning and put on another 5lbs. So 7lbs to lose!! Was worth it though - had an amazing birthday and holiday!! BabyB absolutely loved being on holiday and swimming, it was fantastic!!! Missed all the sun here though!

Back on it today, but haven't been shopping yet, so been hunting through the freezer and fridge. Going to tescos once babyB wakes from his nap!

Sat 27 July

Breakfast: 2x scrambled eggs with ketchup (1syn)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese cucumber 2 mini falafels and el mayo (hea heb 3 syns)

Dinner:

Aww glad to hear you had a great time :) where I'd you go? X

Greece sounds like it was gorgeous! 7 lb is nothing after a good holiday and anyway you're living, you're allowed to enjoy and gain a few lbs because you know you'll always be back on it soon. You have a really healthy control over your weight.

Did baby b enjoy his break?

Greece sounds like it was gorgeous! 7 lb is nothing after a good holiday and anyway you're living, you're allowed to enjoy and gain a few lbs because you know you'll always be back on it soon. You have a really healthy control over your weight.

Did baby b enjoy his break?

BabyB loved it!! He absolutely loved the swimming, I'll have to take him more often, he really is a water baby!! The weather was probably the same as here, which he was fine with, it was just great to have the pool to cool down in and air con in the room!!!

Yeah, I'm not too bothered by the 7lbs - I'm hoping it will come off quickly though!!!! It could have been a lot worse!!!!

Sun 28 July

Break: pineapple, banana and activia yog. Half slice toast (1/2 heb)

Lunch: pasta salad with el mayo 1.5 syns

Dinner: jacket potato cheese and beans with salad (hea)

Snacks: alpen light (1/2 heb) haven't had these since my pregnancy - picked up the lemon drizzle flavour, hope they're not disappointing!!!!

Sun 28 July

Break: pineapple, banana and activia yog. Half slice toast (1/2 heb)

Lunch: pasta salad with el mayo 1.5 syns

Dinner: jacket potato cheese and beans with salad (hea)

Snacks: alpen light (1/2 heb) haven't had these since my pregnancy - picked up the lemon drizzle flavour, hope they're not disappointing!!!!

I really like the lemon drizzle alpens. Dinner sounds good, you can't beat a good old jacket potato.

We have little splashers by us but I'm going to give it a miss until September. Most kids love swimming don't they (or so I tell myself so I can go). I'll be all saggy thighs and baby bump by September.

Glad you had a great holiday with the family! I love Greek food too! Spent a few months working in Greece when I was a young thang! ;-)
Oh god tzatziki & giros!!!!! Droooooool!

Back