Diary of an Air Hostess!

No Brie while I'm pregnant. I want it do badly just because I can't have it. Brie on white crusty warm baguette....I so could right now lol!

Ah ok! Was wondering if you were vegan or lactose intolerant. I have no idea about pregnancy things! But you should have a cheese party after you've had the baby lol.x

Ah ok! Was wondering if you were vegan or lactose intolerant. I have no idea about pregnancy things! But you should have a cheese party after you've had the baby lol.x

Cheese and vodka party lol!

I'm vegetarian but I adore cheese, I'd make a terrible vegan.

I like some cheese, but have discovered Camembert and Brie within the last couple of years! So nice :D x

Asda do a white chocolate and cranberry Wensleydale. It's like a little cheesecake. I'm not allowed to buy it lol.

I have loads of cheese in my fridge from a party we had a couple of weeks back so I'm slowly working my way through... :) I've got some Wensleydale with cranberries, yum! But cake, with white choc too..... Amazing!!!!!

I'm currently on a train, slightly hungover, food yesterday was horrific and today is not looking good either - I've had a halloumi, red onion and chilli panini and I'm currently eating a grab bag of prawn cocktail crisps! Urgh, back on it tomorrow!!!!

I have loads of cheese in my fridge from a party we had a couple of weeks back so I'm slowly working my way through... :) I've got some Wensleydale with cranberries, yum! But cake, with white choc too..... Amazing!!!!!

I'm currently on a train, slightly hungover, food yesterday was horrific and today is not looking good either - I've had a halloumi, red onion and chilli panini and I'm currently eating a grab bag of prawn cocktail crisps! Urgh, back on it tomorrow!!!!

I've had 2 horrific days myself too much chocolate and I mean TOO much!! I get tired need sugar hit and repeat and repeat!! So no more is to be bought into the house!! Xxx

So I've had a real rubbish eating weekend, but I'm now feeling really focused and looking forward to eating some good heathy veg tomorrow!!! Yay, back in plan!!!!!!! Well until tue when I have lunch out but will try have a salad!!!

Mon 5 August (CANNOT believe we're in August already!!!!)

I'm feeling really healthy today!!! Lol!! Ready to get back into things!! :) I haven't weighed in because in scared, may just leave it until proper wi on Friday!!

Breakfast: fruit salad and activia yogurt

Lunch: egg pitta with ketchup and cheese (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: quorn and vegetable curry. I've already made this this morning, I made enough for babyB to have some for his dinner too. He had a thai curry last week and really liked it!!

Going to take babyB swimming today so that's a bit of exercise for me!!

Mon 5 August (CANNOT believe we're in August already!!!!)

I'm feeling really healthy today!!! Lol!! Ready to get back into things!! :) I haven't weighed in because in scared, may just leave it until proper wi on Friday!!

Breakfast: fruit salad and activia yogurt

Lunch: egg pitta with ketchup and cheese (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: quorn and vegetable curry. I've already made this this morning, I made enough for babyB to have some for his dinner too. He had a thai curry last week and really liked it!!

Going to take babyB swimming today so that's a bit of exercise for me!!

Mmmm egg and cheese pitta!! My favourite!!

Can't wait to pluck the courage up and take Millie swimming!!

Mmmm egg and cheese pitta!! My favourite!!

Can't wait to pluck the courage up and take Millie swimming!!

How old is she now Nikki? I think I took Noah at about 3/4 months. He didn't seem that bothered to start with, he didn't cry but he wasn't overly excited, but from about 5 months he started to absolutely love it!!!! It's absolutely fine, just the changing but can be a bit hard - especially as he likes to roll now!!!!! Xx

How old is she now Nikki? I think I took Noah at about 3/4 months. He didn't seem that bothered to start with, he didn't cry but he wasn't overly excited, but from about 5 months he started to absolutely love it!!!! It's absolutely fine, just the changing but can be a bit hard - especially as he likes to roll now!!!!! Xx

She is coming up for 12 weeks now. We are going to centre parcs when she is 4 months so I'm hoping she will like it! She loves having a bath so hoping that's a good sign :) xx

Finally plucked the courage to wi yesterday - I out on 2lbs over the weekend :( Not surprising really, I was awful, I just wish I'd been better last week as I knew I had a busy weekend. Anyway, looks like this holiday gain is not dropping off quickly so I'll need to try and do this properly, no cheating!!!!

Wed 7 aug

Breakfast: fruit and yogurt alpen light (1/2 heb)

Lunch: pasta salad with el mayo and cheese (hea 1 syn)

Dinner: sausage and bean casserole, (4.5 syns) with pasta and cheese (hea)

Snacks: alpen light (1/2 heb)

Finally plucked the courage to wi yesterday - I out on 2lbs over the weekend :( Not surprising really, I was awful, I just wish I'd been better last week as I knew I had a busy weekend. Anyway, looks like this holiday gain is not dropping off quickly so I'll need to try and do this properly, no cheating!!!!

Wed 7 aug

How did you get on today b? X

Wed 7 aug

How did you get on today b? X

Yeah not too bad actually. Dinner ended up being quorn and vegetable fajita style with rice and hea of cheese. Hubby wanted fajitas but I resisted the wraps - I need a halo!!! 2 syns for the seasoning. I also had a freddo 5 syns so total of 8 syns for the day. Happy with that

Back