Diary of an Air Hostess!

Yeah not too bad actually. Dinner ended up being quorn and vegetable fajita style with rice and hea of cheese. Hubby wanted fajitas but I resisted the wraps - I need a halo!!! 2 syns for the seasoning. I also had a freddo 5 syns so total of 8 syns for the day. Happy with that

Husbands always want the bad stuff :) well done for today x

Well done on resisting the wraps. My Mum is always buying lovely bread stuff that I have to ignore!! It is hard work lol.

Nice amount of syns too :) xx

Well I don't seem to be getting anywhere I've stuck at 6lbs above target, I really thought it would come off quicker but it hasn't. Anyway, I did an exercise class yesterday and I'm feeling a bit more motivated. I do have a meal out tomorrow and a whole family thing next wknd. But hoping I can make good choices.

Saturday 10th Aug

Breakfast: 1x scrambled egg, 2 tomatoes with ketchup (1syn)

Snack: half slice toast with lf spread marmite and alpen light (heb 1 syn)

Lunch: mushroom pâté with pitta and cucumber (heb) thanks cake for the yummy recipe!!!

Dinner: quorn bologneise with cheese and salad

Today's food looks really good b, that 6lb will come off, you know it will. An honest week and you'll be 3lb lighter. But there's no rush, you have to live too.

Well done on resisting a wrap, that takes some will power.

I want pâté now but no cottage cheese here. Love pâté.

Yeah today's food was quite good until..... Nutella!!! Lol!!! I think I only had 5 syns worth, and also 6 syns of Brazil nuts - I should just never go to my mums house, I always pick there!!! Anyway, I'm within syns so all good!

I know I'll lose the weight, I'm just so used to cheating because I've been mostly maintaining or pregnant it's hard to fully get back into the swing of things. I shouldn't really complain, I never thought the weight would come off so quickly after having babyB, I thought it would be a real struggle - just a traumatic birth to help lose the weight!!! But yes, I can do this!!!!!

Yeah today's food was quite good until..... Nutella!!! Lol!!! I think I only had 5 syns worth, and also 6 syns of Brazil nuts - I should just never go to my mums house, I always pick there!!! Anyway, I'm within syns so all good!

I know I'll lose the weight, I'm just so used to cheating because I've been mostly maintaining or pregnant it's hard to fully get back into the swing of things. I shouldn't really complain, I never thought the weight would come off so quickly after having babyB, I thought it would be a real struggle - just a traumatic birth to help lose the weight!!! But yes, I can do this!!!!!

You can do this, you are doing it! I was amazed that your weight came off so quickly too. But you did suffer for it. All is well now though and you have your gorgeous baby.

So I wi this morning and I've gained another 1lb!!!! Grrrrr!

Anyway, I'm out for lunch today and have 2 options:

Mediterranean ? £9.95 Halloumi, couscous, chick peas, roasted red pepper, courgette,
onion and chilli with a cumin, coriander and ginger dressing

Or

Tortiglioni Pomodoro e Ricotta ? £8.95 Roast peppers, olives, tomato sauce with crumbled mature ricotta cheese

Anyone any ideas which is best???? I'm swaying towards the salad with no dressing and a tweak to my hea because I have pasta all the time....

So I wi this morning and I've gained another 1lb!!!! Grrrrr!

Anyway, I'm out for lunch today and have 2 options:

Mediterranean ? £9.95 Halloumi, couscous, chick peas, roasted red pepper, courgette,
onion and chilli with a cumin, coriander and ginger dressing

Or

Tortiglioni Pomodoro e Ricotta ? £8.95 Roast peppers, olives, tomato sauce with crumbled mature ricotta cheese

Anyone any ideas which is best???? I'm swaying towards the salad with no dressing and a tweak to my hea because I have pasta all the time....

Both sound lovely b. what did you go for? X

Mon 12 aug

Breakfast: banana strawberries and yogurt

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese mushroom pâté and cucumber ( random!!! ) hea heb

Snack: carrot sticks and mushroom pâté (it's all finished now!!)

Dinner: sausages with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, sweetcorn, fry light roast potatoes, and little bit gravy (4.5 syns)

Well done on your eating out choice, I'd have gone for the halloumi too. Ignore the lb and carry on b.

Tue 13 aug

Breakfast: banana and half slice toast (1/2 heb)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: quorn chicken and tomato pasta with cheese (hea)

Snacks: alpen light (1/2 heb)

Tue 13 aug

Breakfast: banana and half slice toast (1/2 heb)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: quorn chicken and tomato pasta with cheese (hea)

Snacks: alpen light (1/2 heb)

Great day today b. Twix!!!!! Wish I hadn't read that I'd love one now. *drool*.

Great day today b. Twix!!!!! Wish I hadn't read that I'd love one now. *drool*.

It was extremely disappointing - American chocolate, it's just not the same!! Same brand and chocolate bar, but just not the same!! Had a mini kit Kat today too, but doesn't taste like uk chocolate, tastes cheap!! :( Waste of syns!!

Wed 14th aug

Still no movement on the scales :(

Breakfast: toast with scrape of Philadelphia 2 syns marmite and alpen light (1 and 1/2 heb)

Lunch: leftover quorn pasta and salad with cheese (hea)

Dinner: Cous Cous with roasted veg and cheese (hea)

Snacks: strawberries and grapes and ww cake (4 syns)

Oooo your dinner has just inspired me to do cous cous! Thats defo on the menu for this week.

Back