Diary of an Air Hostess!

Hey B!

Sorry about the extra 1lb :( I would have gone for the halloumi too ;)

American chocolate is really weird isn't it?! The only one I really like is Reece's. But yeah, tastes horrible and plasticy!x

Ooooh yeah I love Reece's peanut butter cups! Yum! But the rest is just wrong!!!! Yuk!

Halloumi was lovely, but not enough (although probably good for the whole trying to lose weight thing!!!) There were only 3 thin slices - boo!!!!

Everyone's mean with halloumi portions!! ;) x

Thurs 15 aug

Breakfast: nectarine, plum and half banana

Lunch: wm pitta with roasted veg cheese and tiny bit of el mayo , ww carrot cake (hea heb 4.5 syns)

Dinner: onion mushroom and cheese omelette with beans (hea) 3 celebration chocolates (4.5 syns)

Weigh in tomorrow.....!!!!

Thurs 15 aug

Breakfast: nectarine, plum and half banana

Lunch: wm pitta with roasted veg cheese and tiny bit of el mayo , ww carrot cake (hea heb 4.5 syns)

Dinner: onion mushroom and cheese omelette with beans (hea) 3 celebration chocolates (4.5 syns)

Weigh in tomorrow.....!!!!

Good luck for wi hun :) xx

So, I lost 2lbs. Not bad, was hoping for more as I have a really busy 'food' wknd. It's my dads birthday and I'm out for lunch Saturday, party Sunday and lunch on Monday to celebrate (it's a big birthday!!) I'm going to have to make some really good choices!!!!!

So, I lost 2lbs. Not bad, was hoping for more as I have a really busy 'food' wknd. It's my dads birthday and I'm out for lunch Saturday, party Sunday and lunch on Monday to celebrate (it's a big birthday!!) I'm going to have to make some really good choices!!!!!

Yay 2lbs is great :) x

Well done b! 2lb lighter already!

2lb is brill! Well done :D And Happy Birthday to your Dad.xx

Thanks!! Not the best weekend though. I had a halloumi salad Saturday and forgot to ask without the dressing and it was really creamy - yuck! Then at the party I had a few cheese sandwiches, cheese sausage roll type things and a few crisps. I didnt touch dessert or cake though and I probably had 4 glasses of wine over the whole weekend, so not bad but not slimming world!!! I'm out for lunch over the next 3 days too..... It's been really fun but cannot wait until I have no plans!!!!

Mon 19th Aug

Breakfast: fruit salad and yogurt

Lunch: out somewhere - my mum mentioned tapas place so will see how good I can be.... I'm saving 2 heb and a hea for this!!

Dinner: quorn chilli and rice with cheese (hea 2 syns)

Back